First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ggg

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Who are the biggest crackheads in Bowie there's so many to chose from i know it's bard but who's the top ten?
OhYeSiDiD

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2011
last i heard your momma was
Ggg

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Yeah I know that but who else?
crkheadsrus

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Justin Tomlinson i hear has fallen ofd the deep end!! Wat yall think!?
Trolf

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2011
Who's that?
udntknwme

Goliad, TX

#6 Feb 23, 2011
James fischer, charity ford, daniel procter, josiah, never met any of these people but ive heard stories and the stories have all been bad
hahaha

Goliad, TX

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Yea that girl charity is pretty spun out there
carpenter

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Mar 5, 2011
500 block o cummin street lol 2 blocks from the cop shop
chariti

Salina, OK

#9 Mar 6, 2011
i dont know who put my name on here but you could at least spell my name right!!! and you got to know me pretty well considering i have ben with james off and on 4 nearly 2 years and daniel might as well b family u think u would all know by now that nearly anything you hear is half bullshit and and guarantee 75% of you have tried or use drugs in some form or fashion most of the people in this town are addicted to prescription drugs and think just because it comes from the doctor its ok so if you got to try and single people out to make yourselves feel better glad i can help
Tayla

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2011
really people? we're gonna sit here and seriously point out names? how pathetic. first off-Daniel Proctor is my brother, blood, and he's NOT a crackhead stupid fucks. Leave his name out of stupid shit. secondly-James is long gone, so why the hell would you even think his name? Get to know a person first, he'd give you the shirt off his back. third-i personally know josiah and he's a DAMN good tattoo artist, and i bet it's all because of crack huh? HAA! I call bullshit! and fourthly-Chariti's family, obviously she's got her own back on here but she's a straight chick. You said you've heard stories...YOU DON'T KNOW FOR A FACT so why would you even attempt to ruin someones reputation when you don't even know the person..? really someone please explain to me why you people are the way you are because you guys continue to suprise me. it's pathetic really. fake ass people. Let's just throw my name up on the board so I can stand with all my meth addicted, crackheaded, REAL people. TAYLA. Grow up Bowie.
yeawhatever

Goliad, TX

#11 Mar 7, 2011
Chariti~It doesnt matter if you have been with him off and on hes still been with everyone not just you. plus you dont got room to talk with 2 different guys names tattooed on your ass. and im sure you loved them all. Tayla~ forget about hahaha. ive heard stories about you but i know that your actually a good girl and didnt start doing bad things till recently. you can still get out of bowie and do something with your life.
yeawhatever

Goliad, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2011
And josiah might be a good tattoo artist but hes still a registered sex offender in texas. not trying to bring it up but look it up FOR REAL. all im saying is look out who you hang out with.
that1girl

Goliad, TX

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Look the only person i know is chariti. and she may do some bad things and at one time in my life i hated her bc she did something horrible to me but i forgave her for it. now i feel srry for her bc she has just been misguided in her life and all she needs is a real friend. and instead of talking shit about these people why dont you pray for them bc thats what they really need. this is my first and last time to visit this stupid website. drama is all this will start!
ANOTHER1

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2011
pray for crackheads? I'm praying that the police lock them up and that our kids stay safe from them.
Tayla

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2011
yeawhatever wrote:
Chariti~It doesnt matter if you have been with him off and on hes still been with everyone not just you. plus you dont got room to talk with 2 different guys names tattooed on your ass. and im sure you loved them all. Tayla~ forget about hahaha. ive heard stories about you but i know that your actually a good girl and didnt start doing bad things till recently. you can still get out of bowie and do something with your life.
you've HEARD stories, exactly my point. I'm still a good girl, and I have moved away from bowie and started college, but I still stand by the ones who stood by me.
chariti

Salina, OK

#17 Mar 18, 2011
are you for real it dont make a damn wat happend between me and james im still the one he wants to b with so get over it and ya i do got two guys tattooed on my back just because their there dont mean i screwed them people can just b down for each like tayla jo i love you girl but your fighting a loosing battle hese losers aint got nothing better to do then hate on us im flatterd but for real get a life
concerned

Sunset, TX

#18 Apr 4, 2011
carpenter wrote:
500 block o cummin street lol 2 blocks from the cop shop
What the hell is a cop shop. Sounds like a crackhead term."You a crackhead?"
maryann

Vernon, TX

#19 Apr 5, 2011
chariti i love you. dont listen to this bull crap. its ok...as long as u have changed thats what matters....and i no u have changed. because u r so much better than that! u are so pretty and can do anything u want with ur life. but rite now is the time when u can turn it all around. dont let any of these losers get u upset. i love u always no matter what. u need to call me ok? were gonna go see our brothers this summer. just me and u. please talk to me i love u more than u can even know. get ahold of me! love ur sister maryann:) i always got ur back girl no matter what uve done.
Lily

Graham, TX

#20 Apr 5, 2011
you're only as good as the company you keep girls and boys
Tayla

United States

#21 Apr 5, 2011
hahaa, these people are pathetic. Chariti Dawn-i've always got you and always have..never forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jarae scruggs 6 hr Easy 6
Justin Brodie and Landon Scruggs 7 hr Easy 5
Veronica Benson Jun 28 leslie butler 7
Sierra Conway..? Jun 28 kendall Butler 13
Animal abuse (Nov '15) Jun 26 animal lover 5
nocona er Jun 22 will boogie 5
Bowie DPS women (Oct '15) Jun 22 kayla 4

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance