older model red durango

older model red durango

Posted in the Bowie Forum

been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 May 4, 2014
Anyone know who drives an older model,red all over,no rails or racks dodge Durango?This "man" who was driving it a couple weeks ago sped past me on Matthews st (after we had all picked kids up at school)jumped in front of me then took the turn I do to go home(LaSalle st)I turned also and when he realized it he slammed on the brakes and flew out of the car charging my pickup! I do not have tinted windows in front and so he was fully capable of seeing I was a woman, I was able to get around and call the police. I didn't see him or this car again. Anyone know anything about this car or who it belongs to?
starsnstripes

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 May 4, 2014
Scary! Carry a pistol in your car, so you blast his ass if he does it again.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#3 May 4, 2014
starsnstripes wrote:
Fits the alias of a jerk who calls himself TWP.
been there

Euless, TX

#4 May 4, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Fits the alias of a jerk who calls himself TWP.
TWP?
starsnstripes

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 May 4, 2014
Well first off I'm a girl.....
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#6 May 4, 2014
starsnstripes wrote:
Well first off I'm a girl.....
The guy in the Durango fits the M.O. of a guy from your area who goes by the alias of TWP..
been there

Euless, TX

#8 May 5, 2014
<quoted text>The guy in the Durango fits the M.O. of a guy from your area who goes by the alias of TWP..
What's the TWP stand for? I have the police looking too apparently I'm not the first to complain on him
Jason

Killeen, TX

#9 May 5, 2014
starsnstripes wrote:
Terrible advice only a moron would give.
starsnstripes

Dallas, TX

#10 May 5, 2014
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible advice only a moron would give.
Would you say that if it would have been your wife,mom or daughter? A man can easily out power a woman, plain and simple. So you damn right I'm gonna carry in my vehicles, I'm not trying to be car jacked or kidnapped or shot, because a MORON like you this its terrible advice!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#11 May 5, 2014
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the TWP stand for? I have the police looking too apparently I'm not the first to complain on him
I think it's his initials. I think he's a rent -a -cop or security guard or something along those lines
been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 May 6, 2014
<quoted text>I think it's his initials. I think he's a rent -a -cop or security guard or something along those lines
Thankyou,I have taken steps to carry something to defend myself(not a gun as I always have kids with me) also I am enrolling in a self defense course as well as my daughter. This caught me by total surprise especially with it involving picking up kids from school. A man may be able to overpower me but not put maneuver me!:)
been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 May 6, 2014
been there wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou,I have taken steps to carry something to defend myself(not a gun as I always have kids with me) also I am enrolling in a self defense course as well as my daughter. This caught me by total surprise especially with it involving picking up kids from school. A man may be able to overpower me but not put maneuver me!:)
Out*
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#14 May 6, 2014
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Out*
I'm not the spelling police! Be safe!
jus sayin

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 May 7, 2014
It's illegal to carry guns in a school zone. Without a permit
been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#16 May 7, 2014
jus sayin wrote:
It's illegal to carry guns in a school zone. Without a permit
Exactly so I'm just gonna keep an eye out and be prepared with what I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Huh 939
The topic of wal-mart 3 hr Yeah 9
Man being framed 8 hr Framedone 8
Does Bowie need a new Daycare? (Sep '13) 12 hr frusterated 36
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr TexasFarter 19,878
danny houston Mon out of the water 1
Nate lewis Mon mistymathews99 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages