Rent Houses in Bowie?

Posted in the Bowie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kelly B

Salina, OK

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Does anyone know of any good rent houses in Bowie? I have seen a few in the shopper but I know that can't be the only place they are listed... If you know of any or someone that rents houses here in Bowie please let me know! Thanks :)
Whateva

Frisco, TX

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Tim Hall. Todd Brown. Michael Rhoades they all have houses
FYI

Salina, OK

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Do NOT rent from Tom Smith, Houses are SHITTY, and he doesnt like fixing them up til u move out.
noyoudidnt

Merkel, TX

#4 Jan 19, 2011
maybe tommy yowel last i knew he has an office w/greg underwood.
Kelly B

Salina, OK

#5 Jan 19, 2011
Thank you all :) whateva: how do i find their numbers?
Kelly B

Salina, OK

#6 Jan 19, 2011
i have a baby due next month and we're looking to get out of our 2 BR apartment and into a house with more space. Pretty tight budget though, so if you see a rental house that's in decent condition and priced good can you post it?
Whateva

Frisco, TX

#7 Jan 19, 2011
Tim and Todd both are at energy services. Michael works for the post office
Kelly B

Salina, OK

#8 Jan 19, 2011
do you know them personally?
yup

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2011
Like someone said before, DO NOT RENT FROM TOM SMITH.... it will be your worse nightmare. Tommy Yowell has an office with Greg Underwood which is across from the alsups on 59. He is a decent guy. Im sure if you drive around you can see some that people post signs and what not. Also sometimes if you call about the houses in the shopper they will have more that they dont list or know of others.
betterdays

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Call Homes and Moore...they are a real estate place, but the owner has several rental properties!!!
noyoudidnt

Merkel, TX

#11 Jan 20, 2011
just call greg underwood's office ( attorney ) and ask for tommy yowel.
lol

Sunset, TX

#12 Jan 20, 2011
Whateva wrote:
Tim and Todd both are at energy services. Michael works for the post office
What does Michael own?
Whateva

Frisco, TX

#13 Jan 20, 2011
Been told he does rent or lease to own homes. I haven't seen them so I'm not sure what type they are
Private

Santa Clara, CA

#14 Jan 20, 2011
Like other ppl have said... Do not rent from tom smith. I unfortunatly still live in his house because i cant afford to pay a deposit and rent and pay to move. I hate the house we live in. Does anyone know what he will do if u dont give him the 30 days notice?
Whateva

Frisco, TX

#15 Jan 20, 2011
Unless you signed a legal binding contract he can't do anything
bluehouse

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2011
we moved out overnight. left the keys inside the locked house never heard from him again. He was a sorry guy who wouldnt fix anything we didnt have a contract with him but we did pay a deposit but didnt even care about trying to get it back we just wanted out of that house and from under him. We should had called and complained to the city about him the house was not in a livable condition wish i knew what house you lived in might had been ours i bet its still not fixed
FYI

Salina, OK

#17 Jan 20, 2011
Private wrote:
Like other ppl have said... Do not rent from tom smith. I unfortunatly still live in his house because i cant afford to pay a deposit and rent and pay to move. I hate the house we live in. Does anyone know what he will do if u dont give him the 30 days notice?
You deffinatly wont get your deposit back.
jacknjill

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2011
just depends on if you have a contract or not and if you want or need to use him as a reference for where ever you move to, because if you just leave im sure he isnt going to say the nicest things about you.
Private

Mount Morris, MI

#19 Jan 21, 2011
bluehouse wrote:
we moved out overnight. left the keys inside the locked house never heard from him again. He was a sorry guy who wouldnt fix anything we didnt have a contract with him but we did pay a deposit but didnt even care about trying to get it back we just wanted out of that house and from under him. We should had called and complained to the city about him the house was not in a livable condition wish i knew what house you lived in might had been ours i bet its still not fixed
i dont care about my deposit or a reference. My toilet is broken and rocks like a rocking chair, the restroom had caught on fire before and the soot marks are still there cause i cant reach the ceiling to clean them. The house on the inside looks like someone had started painting and never finished. The front door has been kicked in and pieced back together.. I didnt know that when i told him i wanted the house that he wouldnt have someone come in and clean it first. There happen to be some weird stuff written on the shower wall that couldnt be seen when looking at the house due to no lights. This house was just a big mistake. And now tom has his own little sign at alsups saying he buys houses for 25000 cash... If he has that much money then he should fix the dumps he has 1st.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2011
FYI wrote:
Do NOT rent from Tom Smith, Houses are SHITTY, and he doesnt like fixing them up til u move out.
You are right he is a slum lord. Don't rent anything from Tom Smith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jarae scruggs Fri Anonymous 22
alvord school teachers Thu Kernel 1
Here is a great reason to call your State rep a... Jul 20 Randy Nichols 1
Marvin Miller Jul 20 Itchittis 4
News Chico High School principal leaves for Azle Jul 20 anne 4
Yet another incident of policemen shot Jul 18 Give me a break 3
Bowie streets Jul 18 Give me a break 7

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance