Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Does anyone know why, all of the sudden, that the loan officers at Legend Bank have all turned into jerks? My regular loan officer wasn't there when i went to do some business last week and I had to talk to somebody new that i didn't know. He was not from around here and he was a first class A$$hole! He told me in no uncertain terms that i should be priveledged to have a bank as "progressive" as Legend Bank in Bowie and that the days of the "Good Ole Boy" banking were now a thing of the past! You got that right! And now, my money being in that bank full of "progressive a$$holes" is also a thing of the past! Light me up if you know why this bank has become too good for the "good ole boy's (and girls!)" from our little community!
Ggg

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Screw them like most people in Bowie they think their crap doesn't stink
ubet

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2011
mi casa wrote:
Does anyone know why, all of the sudden, that the loan officers at Legend Bank have all turned into jerks? My regular loan officer wasn't there when i went to do some business last week and I had to talk to somebody new that i didn't know. He was not from around here and he was a first class A$$hole! He told me in no uncertain terms that i should be priveledged to have a bank as "progressive" as Legend Bank in Bowie and that the days of the "Good Ole Boy" banking were now a thing of the past! You got that right! And now, my money being in that bank full of "progressive a$$holes" is also a thing of the past! Light me up if you know why this bank has become too good for the "good ole boy's (and girls!)" from our little community!
Well they pulled that crap on me to a couple of years ago and did it to some of my family to needles to say they lost several good and at one time loyal customers I'll never be back.
Ggg

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2011
I generally hate most people because they all think they're too good to speak to
you wow your really somebody even if your the citizen of the year here reality check you live in Bowie get off your high horse there's only so far your going to go here l ol and why wod you care about impressing anyone here everyones shared the same shit
in this town anyway everyo
d just swaps gfriends and wives
Watchout

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2011
The employees there sign an agreement that they r not to tell anyones banking business. But one male loan officer goes around telling his family then they tell other people. It's no ones business if you got a loan or turned down. No ones business if u have a dollar in the bank or 10 million. He should not even be telling his family. I think that's a reason for being let go from your banking job!!
hwy 59

Burkburnett, TX

#6 Jul 4, 2011
Complaints may be filed with the executive board, or President of the board. I called the President several years when one of the older loan officers was there and told some things I had related on my loan agreement I was going thru a divorce and everything we had was in his name. So when I heard what the said, I called the pres and told him what i thought about what he did. Then I told him I would never be back to apply for a loan from them. I went to Weatherford's Ford and bought a hot new cougar with absolutely no trouble. So it does depend on the bank for sure. I know this is sorta long, but it ws sorta a long story.
cash gone missing

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2011
They once put my husbands check in the wrong account! Then froze our accounts on a Friday and we had plans to go out of town to a family reunion in south Texas but with no way to get our money!! We don't use credit cards but for that weekend we had to pull them out and dust them off! We went a whole week not being able to get to our money and when we finally threw a fit they made it out to be our fault that they misplaced our money. When it was fixed we closed our accounts, took our savings accounts, and CD's elsewhere!!!
business owner

Graham, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2011
I have had legend bank run my payroll checks through twice before, but Mr. Tyson called his hand on it!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2011
I just found out that the big wheels at Legend Bank rented office space at Texas Motor Speedway! I guess the offices that they just built in the old Jacks Food Store building weren't good enough for them! Seriously? Texas Motor Speedway? How about giving the people that actually do the work at that bank a raise?
ConcernedCitizen

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2011
Legend Bank is a second rate bank at best. Most of the people have no personality. They always want you to feel like you are bothering them. Personally I bank at Ozona. It's nice when you walk in and someone calls you by your name and asks how your day is going. Plus, I have yet to have any problems with them.
change needed

Graham, TX

#11 Aug 16, 2011
I am a business owner and when you go in to get change, they ask what you need it for.....and if they think you don't have an account there, they are really rude!!
Good Riddance

Lewisville, TX

#12 Apr 22, 2014
I heard they are moving the bank to Fort Worth. Good Riddance!
Luther

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2014
business owner wrote:
I have had legend bank run my payroll checks through twice before, but Mr. Tyson called his hand on it!
MR Tyson works at My Bank !
jeffery L jones

United States

#14 Jul 18, 2014
Back years ago me and my dad bought a four wheeler through legend bank and my dad was cow sighner and i ran in to problems and couldnt finish paying for it .so it fell back on him and. They ended up comming and getting it.then my dad took over ok this was about twelve years ago ok so he took care of all of that.so later on he passed away years after that when he passed away my sister and mom goes up there and pays all his depts off.and they have all papers .well just. Three days ago i go. Up there and open account .and every thing ok putting money in drawing money out .well the third day joe fal saun shuts it down causing me to lose our car all over that four wheeler again .after my dad took care of that couple of years before he passed away .and he through a judgement against me how can he do that and my sister and mom has papers showing where all that was taking care of .and he was really rude when they sent me up to talk to him .all he would say is i have to dig deaper and kinda just laugh about it .all i want is what he has done to me and what he has caused .
jeffery L jones

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2014
What can i do have no money for lawer and cant get no where and im dis able my wife takes care of. Me and my grandma and she is 82 years old and cant get to our dr.appointments .so i think something needs to be done fast what can i do .am i screwed or what never herd any thing about it until today i have people that wants to help me get lawer but .we would have to have court here at the house not only that my wife works another job and that is sweet boys in bowie and she cant get there either so what can i do .i dont know what i will do. If somethiing hhappens to my grandma .and i sure cant talk to him again because he treats you like a snake .can i file charges on him and give papers to police and not only that my mom said the president before him will voulch that it was paid because my dad still banked up there and got loans everything else.i think he is a crook .
yesir

United States

#16 Jul 19, 2014
Use ozona they are always polite
yeah

Wichita Falls, TX

#17 Jul 19, 2014
Ozona is closing Wellington is taking over building
audi

Plano, TX

#19 Jul 26, 2014
Yah one time I asked for a $2000 dollar lian with a title to a nice mustang blue book said still worth 10,000 & got turned down after years of business there!!
haha

Bowie, TX

#20 Jul 27, 2014
Jeff jones I see your "disabled" ass st the lake constantly.How is it u make it fishing and cant take grandma to her dr. Appointment? Priority son.
dumb and dumber

Abilene, TX

#21 Jul 28, 2014
ya!!- file charges - u been done wrong - u need to hop in ur car & go straight to police station-oh wait u lost ur car - DANG
jeffery L jones wrote:
What can i do have no money for lawer and cant get no where and im dis able my wife takes care of. Me and my grandma and she is 82 years old and cant get to our dr.appointments .so i think something needs to be done fast what can i do .am i screwed or what never herd any thing about it until today i have people that wants to help me get lawer but .we would have to have court here at the house not only that my wife works another job and that is sweet boys in bowie and she cant get there either so what can i do .i dont know what i will do. If somethiing hhappens to my grandma .and i sure cant talk to him again because he treats you like a snake .can i file charges on him and give papers to police and not only that my mom said the president before him will voulch that it was paid because my dad still banked up there and got loans everything else.i think he is a crook .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aug 7 Guest 1
Katie Mitchell (Dec '12) Aug 7 jane doe 7
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 108
Montague County Citizens are COWARDS! (Nov '09) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 46
brad mcintire (Jan '11) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 33
pissed off wife (Jun '11) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 83
Marvin Miller (Jul '16) Aug 3 ABC 10

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance