secret agent man

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2013
A few days ago I made out with a horse.....just saying apples covered in hair and cheese tastes good. Who is with me? I am with you. Thanks for being with me. I must go back to climbing trees and eating squirrels.
lol

Euless, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Excuse me sir you're €*\!£ are showing.... Bumble bee tuna!
secret agent man

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Ahhh Ace Ventura Pet Detective: When Nature Calls. Great movie. And they also play that song Secret Agent Man in it......Well done sir. I must be getting back to my squirrels now.
secret agent man

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Nov 16, 2013
I have hair growing out of my eyeball. Does anyone have trouble eating tacos in front of chickens? They look at me like they want to peck at my taco and rip my face off. Sometimes I get scared of milk when it comes out of a glass and it makes me pee biscuits. My god its hot in here...I guess I need to build a fire and put on a blanket. My face feels like a goats butt. Did someone just fart potatoe soup in my bowl of cheerios? I have to go I think my face has returned from helping santa in the north pole in china

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Parr 11 hr very nice 2
Ryan Wells (Dec '13) 14 hr meat delivery 7
bowie memorial hospital taxes 17 hr no more taxes 14
bowie hospital facebook 18 hr no more taxes 1
Divorce Thu who-knew 7
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
kacey Croxton May 19 aaaa 1
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]