shooting in bowie
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Team

Dallas, TX

#83 Oct 28, 2013
Who cares how well anybody thinks they know somebody? None of them should have been doing what they were and leaving the scene was just plain sneaky and wrong. True friends don't leave a friend when they are hurt,in serious condition, and in need of help! They were only thinking of themselves and Bryce asking the dispatcher if HE was going to die? and saying his Mom/parents were going to kill HIM? What did he think he just did?
Gotcha

United States

#84 Oct 28, 2013
warlock wrote:
I noticed a post on here that stated that if a person knowingly allows people to drink and shoot guns on their property is foolish. Well, there are a lot of foolish land owners in this county. I know of one person in particular that allows certain teens to use his property to drink and shoot guns. I'm waiting for the day that the police have to respond to the property located at Hwy 101 and Grigsby on the east side of the railroad tracks. Those kids are there almost every weekend. I wont mention any names (renniks)(hehehe).
Unless you are out there every weekend, how would you possibly know this?
warlock

Killeen, TX

#85 Nov 4, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are out there every weekend, how would you possibly kno
w this?
I am out there almost every weekend. Just waiting for an invitation to join the party.
Weston Skinner

Beaumont, TX

#86 Nov 16, 2013
warlock wrote:
<quoted text>
I am out there almost every weekend. Just waiting for an invitation to join the party.
We'll come on out smartass! If you were out there every weekend you would know we haven't been out there since way before the shooting! And for your information we didn't shoot guns and drink dumbass
Weston Skinner

Beaumont, TX

#87 Nov 16, 2013
warlock wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to hide behind some screen name like you. Sorry we didn't invite you. My apologies!
IKnow

Edmond, OK

#88 Feb 2, 2015
To rise a old thread from the dead. What happened in all of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowie's new sidewalks? 1 hr Thatgirl 7
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr Big bad john 19,754
Divorce Mon About par 8
Ryan Wells (Dec '13) Mon username 15
rent places in Montague county May 31 Anonymous 1
News Moving the Mexican Border (Sep '14) May 26 huey goins 13
Divorce lawyer (Aug '11) May 24 BEW 20
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]