shooting in bowie
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
confused

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Is anything gonna happen to the 2 girls that were there and left after the shooting happen?
Well

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Where are yu getting your info?
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 3, 2013
What really happened and why is it all being kept a secret?
confused

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Well wrote:
Where are yu getting your info?
it's just what i have heard. and i am really hoping it's not true.
confused

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
What really happened and why is it all being kept a secret?
a bunch of drunk teenagers handleing guns is what happen. And i dont think its being kept a secret, they have to conduct a full investigation before they release more info. They case is being handed to the DA today and Sheriff Cunningham will be doing a press release today at noon from what the news said this morning
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text> a bunch of drunk teenagers handleing guns is what happen. And i dont think its being kept a secret, they have to conduct a full investigation before they release more info. They case is being handed to the DA today and Sheriff Cunningham will be doing a press release today at noon from what the news said this morning
Wow! just couldn't figure out why this kid was hunting so late at night and why he was found in a field in a pickup. All the news reports kept repeating themselves saying the Sheriff was not releasing any details as if they didn't know what had really happened, but were just called out there.
Sportsman

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Makes me wonder where the property owner was at and also some of these kid's parents?
confused

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Sportsman wrote:
Makes me wonder where the property owner was at and also some of these kid's parents?
makes me wonder who got the alcohol for them? OR which store sold to a minor?
discrete

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 3, 2013
I would imagine the land owner was in bed like any other normal person.
OMG

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2013
confused wrote:
Is anything gonna happen to the 2 girls that were there and left after the shooting happen?
I was wondering the same thing
just me

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2013
I just saw the news conference that Sherriff Cunningham gave. I do believe the shooting was and accident and i understand those 2 girls were scared. BUT YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE SCENE. If you don't want to get in trouble for underage drinking then DON'T DRINK.
just sayin

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Sep 3, 2013
just me wrote:
I just saw the news conference that Sherriff Cunningham gave. I do believe the shooting was and accident and i understand those 2 girls were scared. BUT YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE SCENE. If you don't want to get in trouble for underage drinking then DON'T DRINK.
None of that stuff is nothing I didn't do we drank we shot stuff I guess we just didn't shoot ourselves we had respect for firearms
facts4sure

Dallas, TX

#13 Sep 3, 2013
News is saying 2 18 yr. old girls were there and left before officers arrived, but have been and are still being interviewed, so at least police know they were there along with the other ones. Did these girls really think nobody would find out?
confused

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that stuff is nothing I didn't do we drank we shot stuff I guess we just didn't shoot ourselves we had respect for firearms

how are you having respect for firearms when you are drinking. That throws gun safety right out the window. You DO NOT HANDLE FIREARM INTOXICATED. Kinda like don't operate a motor vehicle intoxicated
yeahright

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Heard greg underwoods son was there.
confused

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2013
yeahright wrote:
Heard greg underwoods son was there.
it was his grandson
Pathetic

Waxahachie, TX

#18 Sep 3, 2013
These girls involved must have be some real doozies. I hope every one of them are charged as adults.
Sam

Dallas, TX

#19 Sep 4, 2013
discrete wrote:
I would imagine the land owner was in bed like any other normal person.
Normal you say? knowing what we do, I'd call it careless and irresponsible.
BoWiEiTe

Bowie, TX

#20 Sep 4, 2013
Am I the only one who finds it strange that this is all over the news and papers but when Tyrell Howard was shot, u heard nothing about it? They sound a lot alike. I've yet to hear one thing that convinces me that was a suicide. It's a sad world!
confused

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Sep 4, 2013
BoWiEiTe wrote:
Am I the only one who finds it strange that this is all over the news and papers but when Tyrell Howard was shot, u heard nothing about it? They sound a lot alike. I've yet to hear one thing that convinces me that was a suicide. It's a sad world!
that what was a suicide?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jarae scruggs 9 hr Bowie 23
alvord school teachers Jul 21 Kernel 1
Here is a great reason to call your State rep a... Jul 20 Randy Nichols 1
Marvin Miller Jul 20 Itchittis 4
News Chico High School principal leaves for Azle Jul 20 anne 4
Yet another incident of policemen shot Jul 18 Give me a break 3
Bowie streets Jul 18 Give me a break 7

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance