Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Hi, I'm a hard working average guy looking for something long term and i just can't find any single women to ask out. I figured i would give these forums a shot. Here's me, I'm 5`8", 30 years of age and i have a little daughter whom is 4 recently. If your interested or know sometime who is then and me a message on here. Thank you.
faith

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Is there really any good single guys left?
lol

Abilene, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2014
No there r no good men for us good lady's
lol

Nantes, France

#4 Jan 13, 2014
lol

Since: Jul 12

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Yes I'm a good guy and there's only one way to find out.
Good example

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2014
Bowie woman don't exist. They're nothing but girls who don't know what they want. Trust me. You're better off dating someone outside of Montague county all together.
Asexual

Bowie, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2014
Better to die alone than be murdered by heart break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Heavy Fed 18,372
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
Bobby Robbins 5 hr Okiegal 1
douglas brian irvin (Jun '11) Wed Another Creep 15
Different DQ? (Jan '14) Sep 16 Get glasses 15
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie