Put a sock in it mr happy... I am done with this stupid conversation
Electric Eel

United States

#55 Dec 26, 2011
*Grabs popcorn*
BMC

Wichita Falls, TX

#65 Jan 4, 2012
Well...back to Lesbians....I'm a 30 something year old lesbian. So yes there are some here in Bowie. I can also guarantee that no one on this forum knows me; there's no need to try and figure out who it is, because I do not know anyone in this town.
Truth be told, we are everywhere. We are good and we are bad. Sexuality does not determine someones personality. Sexuality is not a determiner of character. I served in the Military for many years(Don't Ask Don't Tell years) and I can say that many people were gay. I think its a truer testament to someones character when they choose to serve in the military, to serve in the military for a country that refuses to accept them...to fight for a country that "seemingly" hates who you are, and you still do it. That's the kind of person I want to know.
It's time to stop riding the high horse of religion. From what I've seen those on that horse are not being true to their faith, often sinning and often participating in activities that would otherwise be considered unchristian.
Live a good life, be nice to others. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp?
Amber

Graham, TX

#66 Jan 12, 2012
BMC wrote:
Well...back to Lesbians....I'm a 30 something year old lesbian. So yes there are some here in Bowie. I can also guarantee that no one on this forum knows me; there's no need to try and figure out who it is, because I do not know anyone in this town.
Truth be told, we are everywhere. We are good and we are bad. Sexuality does not determine someones personality. Sexuality is not a determiner of character. I served in the Military for many years(Don't Ask Don't Tell years) and I can say that many people were gay. I think its a truer testament to someones character when they choose to serve in the military, to serve in the military for a country that refuses to accept them...to fight for a country that "seemingly" hates who you are, and you still do it. That's the kind of person I want to know.
It's time to stop riding the high horse of religion. From what I've seen those on that horse are not being true to their faith, often sinning and often participating in activities that would otherwise be considered unchristian.
Live a good life, be nice to others. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp?
I have nothing against gays or lesbians. I believe everyone has a right to be who they are. I just don't understand why Ash is risking losing her family. "Gross" started a topic with no names mentioned and those two assumed it was ALL about them. Why is that? There must be something going on for the both of them to chime in.
wanna watch

Troy, MI

#73 Apr 30, 2012
lesbians
Iliketolick

Kuwait, Kuwait

#74 May 9, 2012
I am a lesbian trapped in a man,s body.
Glad To Live Elsewhere

Euless, TX

#75 Jul 8, 2012
whodidwhy wrote:
... Christianity is a hodgepodge of "beliefs" from other established religions that predate it by 500 years or more.
LOL! Somebody likes to spend his/her time watching the History Channel.
i believe in God

Dallas, TX

#76 Aug 4, 2012
I believe in God, and I think the main reason there r so many people who don't is because so many so called "christians" think they have some kind of right to judge people and tell them that they r doing wrong and gossip about any and everyone they think is of sin, when in all reality u r no better than the people u r talking about because u r doing everything the Bible warns u not to do. Who wants to go to church or try to believe when all the people, who r suppose to love EVERYONE, even ur enemies, r judging everything u do and every move u make?
Fyi I also am a woman and I have a girlfriend. U don't chose who u fall in love with, ur heart does, and if Jesus in ur heart where he is suppose to be how can that be wrong?
newgurl

Dallas, TX

#77 Sep 18, 2013
I have never been with a woman but have been very curious to do so.
Tim Wilson

Wichita Falls, TX

#78 Sep 22, 2013
I have nothing against homosexuals. I believe this is your life and you should live it however yoh feel makes you comfortable and happy. With that being said I do have to say I believe the lifestyle is a choice. Which it is okay. Really if you are gay and proud of it then why not be proud enough to say you chose the lifestyle? Instead a lot of them try to take the easy way out and say they were born this way to try and make it look like they had no choice. This is almost the equivalent of a serial killer or even a child molester being able to say they were born this way. They had no choice at all in killing innocent people or molesting children. I know being gay is not the same as being a killer but the thing that is the same is the fact you have a choice. You choose to kill or not kill. You choose to molest children or not and you choose to be gay. Anyways sorry bout my ramble I just wish we could see people owning up and stop being proud their gay but then quickly say it wasn't their decision.

Since: Sep 13

Euless, TX

#79 Sep 22, 2013
So Mari p is a lesbian ?

Since: Sep 13

Killeen, TX

#80 Sep 22, 2013
That's what I've been told ~
Lol

Euless, TX

#81 Sep 22, 2013
No mari p is not a lesbian. I know her and know her mother and her mother is the sick individual that started that about her own daughter. People in Bowie are just straight crazy!
NothinElseBetter ToDo

United States

#83 May 25, 2014
I'm new to this forum....It is very informative. I've learned lesbians are very out spoken, non lesbians are curious, & God reads your post..lol..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zippy''s Tacos 9 hr Jean 18
Tiffany whitman 10 hr hdjsbdj 1
Bowie Police Find Charred Body in Burn Pit 18 hr jessica 51
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr Dia Rrhea 19,499
Daycare in Bowie (May '14) Thu momofboys 5
child molestors in bowie (Apr '12) Thu Mum 54
Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child (Apr '12) Thu jessica 32
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season