Brandon Earp for 97 District Judge.
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
appalled

Graham, TX

#106 May 24, 2012
Earp you need to get off you high horse political non sense. You have not a stitch of honesty in you. You have no common sense or fairness either. Who do you think you are fooling, you are only fooling yourself. I will be voting and you will NOT be getting my vote!!!!! You have no strength of character. You are not the one to make changes, you need to change yourself before you can help our community.
mom

United States

#107 May 24, 2012
Voted today for Jack and cast my support for him if you're not sure. My true belief is that Brandon will make a fool out of the entire court system.
I back Jack

Burkburnett, TX

#108 May 24, 2012
I know Brandon and his wife, his step Mom and Dad, and his brothers. I go to church with them. When Brandon first announced he was going to run for district judge I was initially a supporter, and was fully behind him. I can no longer make that claim. Week after week I see the attack ads that Brandon has put out tearing down his opponent. Each week they get nastier and nastier, with his mud throwing and smear tactics. If ANY candidate can not run on their own merit, on their own record, then they have no business being in the race. I will not support anyone who stoops to such levels. I will not vote for Brandon Earp, and I put my full support behind Jack for district judge.
Absolutely

United States

#109 May 25, 2012
Welcome to politics! vote for Brandon!
Weatherby

Graham, TX

#110 May 25, 2012
I back Jack wrote:
I know Brandon and his wife, his step Mom and Dad, and his brothers. I go to church with them. When Brandon first announced he was going to run for district judge I was initially a supporter, and was fully behind him. I can no longer make that claim. Week after week I see the attack ads that Brandon has put out tearing down his opponent. Each week they get nastier and nastier, with his mud throwing and smear tactics. If ANY candidate can not run on their own merit, on their own record, then they have no business being in the race. I will not support anyone who stoops to such levels. I will not vote for Brandon Earp, and I put my full support behind Jack for district judge.
Go Brandon!!!
dissapointed

United States

#111 Mar 2, 2014
Has anyone sued Brandon Earp for bad representation and won?
hired a loser

United States

#112 Mar 2, 2014
No, but we could probably put together a class action suit there are so many of us that would LOVE to sue him for his lousy representation.
country

United States

#113 Mar 3, 2014
File a grievance against him the the State Bar. Here is the website.

http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm...
hired a loser

Springtown, TX

#114 Mar 3, 2014
I believe you have up to 4 years to file - that was what I was told when I contacted them.
crying out to GOD

Wichita Falls, TX

#115 Mar 16, 2014
22"You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. 23"If you afflict him at all, and if he does cry out to Me, I will surely hear his cry; 24and My anger will be kindled, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless.
Disappointed vet

United States

#116 Mar 24, 2014
I went to Brandon for some legal consultation but refused to offer any kind of discount. So needless to say, I take it he's not about supporting the troops. I went to Page Williams and she gave me a free consultation and did some other stuff at no cost. Most importantly, she did a hell of a job on my behalf. Medal of valor for Page!
Maybe

Wichita Falls, TX

#117 Mar 24, 2014
good on Page!
Ted B

Graham, TX

#118 Mar 25, 2014
If you so much as return a phone call to him, he sends you a bill!!
That is after he calls repeatedly for donations to his campaign!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristina Dluge (Feb '11) 5 hr Tired of it 5
Fishing on the pipe on hwy. 1125 (Oct '16) 13 hr poopjew 4
Prostitution 13 hr poopjew 6
Amber Nicole Underwood Thu Peter 4
Hayden Moeller Wed Boris 4
New to town Wed Donna 2
Judy Hawkins (Apr '11) Sep 16 Misty 24

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance