Brandon Earp for 97 District Judge.

Posted in the Bowie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
appalled

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2011
This guy is unbelievable, he is a liar, a crook and is way over priced. Can you see him being a JUDGE??? Noooooooooooo vote noooooooooooooo
Horrified

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2011
He was "my" attorney and I had to fire him it got so bad - after that experience, I never want to see him again. I wouldn't wish his services on an enemy - I hate to think how many people he has done like he did me.

he claims to be a "Devout Christian", but after dealing with him, I can't believe it.

EXO 22:22 "Do not take advantage of a widow or an orphan.

23 If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry.

Deut. 27:19 "Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien, the
fatherless or the widow." Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"

Psalm 52:2

Your tongue plots destruction, like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit.
Horrified

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Sep 11, 2011
Maybe we should each post an honest account of our experiences of working with Brandon - I'm thinking no decent person would even consider voting for him if the truth were told.
dont forget

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2011
Let's not forget some of the people he has represented in the past,I won't mention any names but one is sitting in prison for the rest of his life. All that Mr.Earp did was make a lot of money of the terrible man. I can't believe that anyone with any morals would represent some of these people. The all mighty dollar!!
earpthejerk

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Sep 11, 2011
seems that all this man is concerned about it the all mighty dollar. I dealt with him in court and he lied threw his teeth. You know what they say, "Greed is the #1 Evil of All."
mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Sep 11, 2011
I dare anyone who would even consider voting for that man, to ask around and see what his clients say about him. I'm going to speak up and speak out, because I wouldn't want what he did to me to happen to anyone else.
owchie

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Sep 12, 2011
I've never done business with him. My impression of him is that he is very very cocky. I'm not sure we really need another cocky politician.

I think a judge, in particular, should be humble and unbiased. Obviously, Brandon is neither. I don't care who's running against him (Democrat or Republican) I'll vote against him.
disgusted

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Sep 12, 2011
I for one will not vote for him. He thinks he is so smart, and he's right sorta. He sure is smart alec and thinks he's something special.

Funny thing. He has befriended everyone he can find on facebook before he announced for judge. Guess he thinks that will win him votes. But not if I can do anything about it.
dan

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Sep 12, 2011
dont forget wrote:
Let's not forget some of the people he has represented in the past,I won't mention any names but one is sitting in prison for the rest of his life. All that Mr.Earp did was make a lot of money of the terrible man. I can't believe that anyone with any morals would represent some of these people. The all mighty dollar!!
First everyone is entitled to fair representation so get over yourself. He got a law degree and provides services for those in need.

I can only say that I knew him when he was young and was the biggest spoiled temper tantrum brat I'd ever meet. I was a spoiled brat so thats saying something....lol. I can only assume he's grown up like I and I wouldnt judge him on actions of a youngster oh so long ago.
mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2011
you can "review" his services at avvo.com
itsmeagain

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Sep 13, 2011
So let's get this straight. You all would rather have the same old county wide bullsh*t. Where the same old repeat offenders receive more probation, again. Are you not sick of and embarassed of the crime we have and the lack of punishmennt they receive? Maybe if we had someone that will actually sentence the criminal, others may at least think twice before they continue with their crime. I know I'm tired of the same old good ol boy justice system I've witnessed at work. As well as judges who need a breathalizer to drive their vehicles. All this leads me to believe either you all posting on here are the same low lives in question or that you may find yourselves on the wrong side of the law and will be looking for leniency. Either way in my opinion that's part of the problem with this county. I know I'm ready for some accountability. So if it is this candidate or another I will not be voting for any of the current Incumbents as we must take responsibility and use our right to vote and the power we all have to make our county a place we can all be proud to claim as home.
mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Sep 13, 2011
I'll use my vote alright -

I'LL VOTE HELL NO TO BRANDON EARP FOR JUDGE and you can bet I'm telling it to EVERY soul I see.

I wouldn't vote for that egotistical jerk for DOG CATCHER.

He's the most disgusting person I can think of in the whole county in my opinion. I'd vote for one of the druggies or the theives here before I would vote for that cabrone.
Tom

Dallas, TX

#13 Sep 13, 2011
Brandon has been our attorney for 5 yrs and he is a very good attorney. Someone you would want on your side. I will support and vote for Brandon for District Judge. Good luck Brandon
disgusted

Wichita Falls, TX

#14 Sep 13, 2011
Is Tom aka Brandon?? Just asking.
Paul

Bellevue, TX

#15 Sep 13, 2011
I only hope that everyone will take the time to meet Brandon Earp before making up their mind about this election. We owe that to him and to ourselves. We should vote for the best candidate based on real, true information. And I think the best way to get that is to talk to Brandon Earp.
dont forget

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2011
Ok I have a question for Paul and Tom,what kind of a man represents a child molester?!? A fine christian man or a greedy,evil man?
Horrified

Wichita Falls, TX

#17 Sep 13, 2011
He's only interested in his own political aspirations - if you don't have money or the right name, I don't think he could care less. And if you'll sell out someone just to get ahead, then you either don't have have much faith in your own abilities or much backbone.

A good judge needs to be fair, and from my experience with him, that's not something he's even capable of.
TexasGMC

Arlington, TX

#18 Sep 13, 2011
Paul wrote:
I only hope that everyone will take the time to meet Brandon Earp before making up their mind about this election. We owe that to him and to ourselves. We should vote for the best candidate based on real, true information. And I think the best way to get that is to talk to Brandon Earp.
That will cost you $100 to talk to Sir. Brandon Earp!
Horrified

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Sep 13, 2011
itsmeagain wrote:
So let's get this straight. You all would rather have the same old county wide bullsh*t. Where the same old repeat offenders receive more probation, again. Are you not sick of and embarassed of the crime we have and the lack of punishmennt they receive? Maybe if we had someone that will actually sentence the criminal, others may at least think twice before they continue with their crime. I know I'm tired of the same old good ol boy justice system I've witnessed at work. As well as judges who need a breathalizer to drive their vehicles. All this leads me to believe either you all posting on here are the same low lives in question or that you may find yourselves on the wrong side of the law and will be looking for leniency. Either way in my opinion that's part of the problem with this county. I know I'm ready for some accountability. So if it is this candidate or another I will not be voting for any of the current Incumbents as we must take responsibility and use our right to vote and the power we all have to make our county a place we can all be proud to claim as home.
This is the one that sounds like Brandon to me.

Why would you say that we're "the same low lives in question or that you may find yourselves on the wrong side of the law and will be looking for leniency"?

As far as I can tell, we're the people that trusted Brandon enough to use his services and all as a result seem to think we were lied to....THAT seems to be the common thread. My case was an attempt to get many years of unpaid child support and we never got a dime with his "expert" counsel.(and him a repeat offender - already having his wages garnished for the other kids he didn't pay child support for either.)

"I know I'm tired of the same old good ol boy justice system I've witnessed at work." (Well, guess that couldn't be Earp, since he seemed to be a very willing part of that club when he was my attorney - don't you just love the trick of forgetting to call you and trying to finalize something without you there? Must be somebody from the courthouse though...)

"As well as judges who need a breathalizer to drive their vehicles." (Surely any person who witnessed that and stood by and did nothing is just as guilty as the judges. And again, bragging about courthouse connections.)

Guess we'll never know.
itsmeagain

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2011
Horrified wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the one that sounds like Brandon to me.
Why would you say that we're "the same low lives in question or that you may find yourselves on the wrong side of the law and will be looking for leniency"?
As far as I can tell, we're the people that trusted Brandon enough to use his services and all as a result seem to think we were lied to....THAT seems to be the common thread. My case was an attempt to get many years of unpaid child support and we never got a dime with his "expert" counsel.(and him a repeat offender - already having his wages garnished for the other kids he didn't pay child support for eithe
"I know I'm tired of the same old good ol boy justice system I've witnessed at work." (Well, guess that couldn't be Earp, since he seemed to be a very willing part of that club when he was my attorney - don't you just love the trick of forgetting to call you and trying to finalize something without you there? Must be somebody from the courthouse though...)
"As well as judges who need a breathalizer to drive their vehicles." (Surely any person who witnessed that and stood by and did nothing is just as guilty as the judges. And again, bragging about courthouse connections.)
Guess we'll never know.
Well guess again. I'm not Brandon nor am I a friend of his. To be honest I don't care much for him. However, I think a change is in order, and last I checked no one else is running. So as for now he has my vote because he CAN NOT be any worse than Judge Towery. If there are any other candidate/s running I would look at them and I WILL vote for the best person. No matter who they are or what my personal feelings are towards that person. Its not a personal matter it is who you believe will do the best for us in OUR local government.
So now I guess you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Skidmarks 19,883
Police Chief Firing (Jan '14) 8 hr concern 49
News Man Charged With Murder In Bowie (Dec '14) 10 hr Knowing the facts 16
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Farts 940
The topic of wal-mart 23 hr Yeah 9
Man being framed Tue Framedone 8
Does Bowie need a new Daycare? (Sep '13) Tue frusterated 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages