Cross Timbers Vet
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brent R

Iowa Park, TX

#1 May 21, 2014
Why is it that this clinic cares more about the $ than the correct diagnosis of or treatment of a pet?
dumb and dumber

Whitney, TX

#2 May 21, 2014
probably cause they are tired of working for FREE
really

United States

#3 May 21, 2014
Work for free...ha ha ha!! It's called hi-way robbery!! Take ur animal to Decatur veterinary clinic!!!!!! Very nice & very affordable!!! The vet techs @ cross timbers r about as smart as a bag of rocks & one vet up there is so frickin rude!!!!
Brent R

Iowa Park, TX

#4 May 21, 2014
For free?! Are you serious?! One bill $150 and not a damn thing done. Another $1500 and a misdiagnosis which almost killed my dog. Hookworms is not that hard to detect.

They do not give a shit about pets. Hurry up collect the customers money and send them on their way.
really

United States

#5 May 21, 2014
Like I said, Hi-way robbery!!! Take your animal to Decatur Veterinary Clinic from now on!!!!!
Brent R

Iowa Park, TX

#6 May 21, 2014
The Decatur vet is the one that saved my pets life when she had hookworms. Cross timbers had her for a week and didn't do shit to help her. Decatur had her diagnosed in 3 minutes.
really

United States

#7 May 21, 2014
Was the vet clinic across from car dealership?? They r the best and most reasonable, been using them for about 6 yrs and I found them because I took animal to Cross Timbers and told them what I thought was wrong with animal and it was contagious and the techs r welcoming me to bring animal inside with other animals inside...OK not too bright idea. So bring animal inside an one vet just so happen to b up front and I mentioned to him what was going on and he then told techs to put us in a room cause what I thought animal has is contagious!!! After several test that didn't need to b done and some coins in their pockets, oh I was right what I thought animal had, it had it!!! Got me to thinking...I didn't need to take any animal to them!!!!!
dumb and dumber

Whitney, TX

#8 May 22, 2014
sounds like "really" knows his stuff - I'd like to start bringing my pets to you and save $$!!!!
iknow

Longview, TX

#9 May 22, 2014
Anderson is respectable, on the other hand Meyers is a complete idiot and will most likely be the downfall of that establishment.
BeBe

Abilene, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2014
Brent R wrote:
Why is it that this clinic cares more about the $ than the correct diagnosis of or treatment of a pet?
In 2003 I took my new puppy to this clinic and left him all day (because my child had a dr appoint. in Lewisville) I told them not to do anything (no tests, etc.) without calling me first. They never called me once but I called them many times..the "doctor" was always with a patient. When I got back to Bowie it was fifteen minutes after closing time and they would not let me have the puppy until the next day. I was there when they opened and the bill was almost $500.00!! They had (supposedly) ran all kinds of tests on him w/o calling me first. They wouldn't bring my puppy out until I paid. I pitched a royal fit in front of all their customers..I was screaming at them. I ended up paying $145.00 (to get the puppy out of jail)and they had no diagnosis and did nothing for him. I found another vet. Dale Dean Pet Clinic in Dean, Tx. This is the most reasonably priced clinic I've ever been to ($30.00 for office check up).
dumb and dumber

Petersburg, TX

#11 Aug 22, 2014
just curious - but what would you have told them if they'd have called and said it'll be $500 to save your dog's life.
BeBe

Abilene, TX

#12 Sep 3, 2014
dumb and dumber wrote:
just curious - but what would you have told them if they'd have called and said it'll be $500 to save your dog's life.
It was not a life threatening deal..but I would have paid them for an office visit and taken him elsewhere.
CTfan

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2014
Cross timbers has been our family favorite for years,they made multiple farm calls for us at a very low expense,they saved our German Shepard from parvo,and they have NEVER made us feel like it was all about the money! Maybe all you haters are cheap? Anyway cross timbers is and will always be my vetrinary home!
CTfan

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2014
BeBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2003 I took my new puppy to this clinic and left him all day (because my child had a dr appoint. in Lewisville) I told them not to do anything (no tests, etc.) without calling me first. They never called me once but I called them many times..the "doctor" was always with a patient. When I got back to Bowie it was fifteen minutes after closing time and they would not let me have the puppy until the next day. I was there when they opened and the bill was almost $500.00!! They had (supposedly) ran all kinds of tests on him w/o calling me first. They wouldn't bring my puppy out until I paid. I pitched a royal fit in front of all their customers..I was screaming at them. I ended up paying $145.00 (to get the puppy out of jail)and they had no diagnosis and did nothing for him. I found another vet. Dale Dean Pet Clinic in Dean, Tx. This is the most reasonably priced clinic I've ever been to ($30.00 for office check up).
They're vets not babysitters:/
dumb and dumber

Ralls, TX

#15 Sep 23, 2014
BeBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen your type before - one who who acts like a baby screams and throws a royal fit.
Why don't you go to vet school and come back and start your on vet clinic since your obviously not dumb!
Baloney

Iowa Park, TX

#17 Sep 24, 2014
I've taken all my animals there 6 over the last few years for everything from shots, parvovirus, intestine infections, spay/neuter, heartworm, etc. never paid over $200 had dogs stay all day with multiple tests done no where near $500....
Dogma

Irving, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2014
I have only been there once but that Meyers vet was very disrespectful.
NoWay

Denton, TX

#19 Dec 2, 2014
Dogma wrote:
I have only been there once but that Meyers vet was very disrespectful.
No way! You have either never been there, or you don't have a clue who the Drs are.
Roper

Bowie, TX

#20 Dec 3, 2014
NoWay wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! You have either never been there, or you don't have a clue who the Drs are.
If you think Dr. Myers is anything but an ahole you surely do not know him well.
RoperToo

Longview, TX

#21 Dec 3, 2014
If you think Dr. Myers is anything but an ahole then you surely have never tried to do business with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Wet Fart 19,875
danny houston 8 hr out of the water 1
Nate lewis 16 hr mistymathews99 2
Who is the hot blonde that drives the white bow... 18 hr Wantyou 8
Man being framed 19 hr Disgusted 3
The topic of wal-mart 20 hr Error Fixer 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon 2010 farts 934
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages