Nocona Girls Softball Team at Bar in ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Did they care

Grandview, TX

#42 May 30, 2014
Dumb wrote:
I'm not being negative, the people who started this thread are the ones being negative. People went to an establishment to eat, how is that by any means something to gossip about and start crap about???? And I didn't call anyone out and call them "small minded", so if that offended you then I guess you wear that shoe. And if my delivery "sounded" rude as you say, I didn't know that reading something "sounded" anyway. Did you read it out loud in a rude tone while you looked in the mirror? smdh...
Your choice of vocabulary and your choice of style leave much to be desired. You did offend, and your offense is inexcusable.
Jesse

Graham, TX

#44 May 31, 2014
Did they care wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice of vocabulary and your choice of style leave much to be desired. You did offend, and your offense is inexcusable.
Don't compare Chilis with this bar. The bar is a magnet for all the drunks in Bowie. I would be pissed if my daughters coach took her and the team to this dive
Did they care

Blum, TX

#45 Jun 2, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare Chilis with this bar. The bar is a magnet for all the drunks in Bowie. I would be pissed if my daughters coach took her and the team to this dive
I am not judging the establishment as I know nothing at all about the place. I don't even know where in Bowie it is located.

I merely wondered if the school board had a reaction to the event or if it was even reported to the school board.

I have an opinion on the matter which has nothing to do with the specific establishment or the specific adults involved. My opinion which I am entitled to by law, Bill of Rights, is that no school sponsored activity should ever involve students dining in a bar regardless of the type of bar or location of the bar. It just isn't appropriate under any circumstances. I repeat "not under any circumstances".
obrother

United States

#46 Jun 4, 2014
Really folks? Are you really slamming a great place to go eat during the day? The atmosphere is friendly, the bigscreen TV's are on music and later on sports. It is a sports bar, yes. But there are no drunks during the day, nobody is staggering about. The Rack has good food! People are eating! Try their burger/fries or the pizza! Mercy, why not let the girls go there to eat good food? Is playing pool bad also? Did you know DosChilis and Spicy Mexico serve alcohol? Hmmm, that is a bar. How about Chili's, Appleby's, too many to name. If Nocona School Board does anything, I would be surprised. The coach did nothing wrong. The Rack is a great place to eat and have "family" fun. The "bar" time starts in the evenings...still a great and safe place to go. Oh by the way, Bowie can't be too bad, folks from Nocona are coming here to eat. Don't be haters of stupid stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Smith (May '17) 7 hr Nogood 3
new gossip? (Sep '10) 12 hr Colin K 197
Students allowed to have knives at BHS? Dec 11 Red 2
Central hospital of Bowie Dec 10 screw that place 10
Crystal Richard Dec 5 Uncle Tom 2
Jalana Garcia Nov 17 Red 7
Wreck Nov 17 Diana 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance