Chupacabres in Bowie
I Believe I Can Fly

Graham, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2013
The other day I saw this grey hairless creature run across the road. At first I thought it was a naked old person. I got out of the car to see why there was an old naked person running around when I saw yellow eyes and sharp fangs on this creature. I then realised I was looking at a Chupacabre. Has anyone else seen this creature? Do they grant wishes when they are found like leprachauns? Are there old people who run around naked in Bowie? Wow Im hungry.
omg umm

Bowie, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2013
i wonder if you have also seen the unicorn by the pool that only comes out when there is a rainbow in bowie. its pretty and poops glitter
I Believe I Can Fly

Graham, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2013
omg umm wrote:
i wonder if you have also seen the unicorn by the pool that only comes out when there is a rainbow in bowie. its pretty and poops glitter
Interesting.....but no unfortunately I haven't seen the unicorn. It kinda pisses me off because I had posted signs up by the pool clearly stating no unicorns allowed by the pool. I put them there because as you said it poops glitter and I always had to clean it up! I will begin making more signs though. Thanks for the heads up. If you see one again all you have to do is rip its horn out and stab it in the heart. Its bloody but highly effective.
wow

San Jose, CA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Ok sounds good to me. I have to do that all the time they are terrible were I live. As for the creature I'll keep a look out but it wouldn't surprise me that the old people are running around nude. We got some crazies but someone has to save the old people from the chubacabres.
jwb

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Sep 16, 2013
good god. chupacabras, unicorns, and naked old people?!?!?! i think its time to pack up and move . hell, there's a spaghetti eating vampire talkin on a different subject. we need to evacuate the town. immediately!!!!!!!!!
I Believe I Can Fly

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2013
jwb wrote:
good god. chupacabras, unicorns, and naked old people?!?!?! i think its time to pack up and move . hell, there's a spaghetti eating vampire talkin on a different subject. we need to evacuate the town. immediately!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately moving will not help. Magical and mythical creatures exist everywhere my friend. Now on to the spaghetti eating vampire. I have been investigating him and following him. He is indeed a vampire. I am still trying to figure out if he's a threat or if he is not. I'm currently foing a DNA test to determine if he is a relative to Dracula or not. Everyone be safe please because I have been hearing reports of sightings of goat men eating peoples underwear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Keck as AD Oct 14 Horndog 2
Kristina Dluge (Feb '11) Oct 8 Rdh 7
Hayden Moeller Oct 1 goku 5
Amber Nicole Underwood Sep 30 Playswithherguns35 8
Jalana Garcia Sep 25 Bowie sucks 5
Nicole white Sep 22 Anonymous 8
Fishing on the pipe on hwy. 1125 (Oct '16) Sep 21 poopjew 4

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance