singlemom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Im needing a part time job. i dont want to have to work weekends im a single mom and the weekends are the only time i get to spend time with my kids.i would like to work while they are in school. if anyone knows anything please let me know. thank you in advance
What

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

singlemom wrote:
Im needing a part time job. i dont want to have to work weekends im a single mom and the weekends are the only time i get to spend time with my kids.i would like to work while they are in school. if anyone knows anything please let me know. thank you in advance
The bowie bank is building a bigger bank should b ready in about 6 months. I'm sure they will let u apply now. Saturday usuall banks close at noon so tht would be good. Or try citi bank they aren't open on saturdays
mrsclaus

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

You could work prn at the nursing home
mrsclaus

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

The rack is hiring they may work something out. You could apply for cook if you didn't want to be a waitress.
mrsclaus

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Clean houses, that's great money based on your own schedul. Most of the time the person hiring you doesn't care when you come as long as its not them doing it.
desk job

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I would also like employment. I am a well-educated individual with a good skill set; however, I need part-time employment which involves the ability to sit for most of the work time. I am mobile; however, I get along much better with an old injury if I can sit a great deal.

Do you know of any openings for such a job. I am a good worker, and I get along great with people. Further, I am adaptable because I am a fast learner.
inquiring

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Where is Sarah shytles

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••