Maria

Bowie, MD

#1 Aug 5, 2011
I would like to thank the YMCA for another wonderful experience. My child really enjoyed the experience and new friends. The counselors are wonderful, polite and very caring group of people. As a parent, I am grateful for the YMCA organization to have such a great summer camp in Bowie, MD. My child tells me that he wants to attend again next summer. I have never had a bad experience and always know that my child is having a good time. They have so many different camp theme options it's hard to choose. I do like the fact that the children are able to play outside on the playground instead of being inside all day. Once gain thank you for such a great experience...We will see you again next summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat Stories Sep 15 readyfor-anything 1
Brooklyn Park residents get educated on gang ac... (Oct '09) Sep 5 pico 9
07816930445 Aug '14 raz 1
Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... Aug '14 Jessie 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Prince George's County Animal Watch Jul '14 mike 1
Maryland hospital will stop hiring smokers Jun '14 TruthBeTold 2
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••