|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Local wrote:
im not tryna be racist either.. but its always the black people...ALWAYS
U take up to much of my bi racial children air. Do something instead of being apart of the problem!
Bowie resident

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

I'm really shocked at these divisive comments! I grew up in Old Bowie and went to Bowie High. The thing I've always loved about Bowie is that there is so much diversity.I benefitted from having friends of different races and that's something that I would love to provide for my 2 kids. I know that the crime among the youth has risen as my parents home has been broken in by neighbors, but we as a community should not give up on our youth. For people who suggest moving to a white neighborhood, how will that affect your childrens perception of other races. Won't they think that all blacks and latinos are criminals like you do? Won't that affect who they befriend as adults and who they hire as employers? This is the main reason why i wouldn't want to raise my children in a segregated area, places like these breed ignorance due to lack of exposure. And besides that point most of my white neighbors would be suspicious or uncomfortable around the one minority in their town. There is a lot of good coming out of Bowie, and this comes from someone who apparently came from the worst of the worst in Bowie. While there was a lot of crime at BHS when i attended, I managed to receive a good education with the tag and AP courses I took. Parents need to take more responsibility for their children and the community needs to preserve what's good about Bowie.
just plain paul

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

anyplace that has section 8 rentals is going to have crime. it`s their culture of filth and entitlement.section 8 parasites move their filth and waste from location to location. parasites are a big problem, they bring crime,gangs,drugs and bugs to the neighborhood when section 8 housing exists to any degree. these moochers do nothing but pollute desirable neighborhoods. has property values ever increased when section 8 housing is created?
G 5HkIN3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Man cause Bowie is going to be ghetto whether you like it or not!! It was rich and white till we came from DC and BODYMORE and hoods in PG COUNTY and turned the area to the DMV NATION. So if yall don't wanna be a part of the ghetto that bowie is turning into, then get out, cause its only gettin worse son. This is OUR AREA and nobody can stop or change that. Whether the feds hide the crime or not, we still doing it and its still gona happen Bruh!!..... SUWOOP!! BLLLLLAATT!!!
just plain paul

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

you guys are great ghetto engineers, every neighborhood you guys take over turns into a filthy cesspool.
G 5HkIN3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Same neighborhood you gonna be scared of bruh
just plain paul

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

G 5HkIN3 wrote:
Same neighborhood you gonna be scared of bruh
no way, i don`t go near your filthy ghetto`s.
george

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

www.bowiepatch.com "Bowie Patch MD" is a great place to learn about crime being committed in Bowie. They don't sugar coat it. Yes, most of the crime committed in Bowie by young black males, because this city, eventhough diverse, seems to be 80% black. Which is why MOST of the crime is commited by blacks. If you took the statistics of crimes committed in white Ohio, Most of the crime will be committed by whites. It dosen't help that Bowie High School employees PG County officers because they have PAROLEES IN SCHOOL THERE. Yes, thugs on parole & probation are registered at Bowie High and the teachers do not even know who they are! It's against the law to 'DISCLOSE' their name to "protect" their privacy. WHY NOT PROTECT THE INNOCENT KIDS THAT HAVE TO ATTEND THERE?
Joe

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Interesting Analogy.
just plain paul

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

the new motto for bowie, DRUGS,THUGS AND BUGS. you ghetto rats worked hard to make bowie what it is. congratulations, you guys are the best ghetto engineers on the planet. and so fast.
Lauren

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

White people crack me up when they get mad at blacks because THEY aren't progressive enough to live where they'll be happy. Toodles to all of you losers. Seriously, do you really think you'll be missed?

FYI - the obvious comments written by whites pretending to be black are so last year.
brian

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

I went to bowie high and the police cars were an always have been there because of the kids giving the librarians and customers a hard time and to watch the kids as they leave school ....for fights,etc I started bowie high in 92 and the police have always sat out there fyi
brian

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

And p.s bowie desreves exactly what it asked for ....u can't raise a family there anymore let alone let them walk around the street without fear of them getting robbed or jumped.......it never used to be like that ever......until!!!
Fetus T Bluster

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Bowie, what a crap hole, ghetto people can run a hood to hell fast. when you ride through there everything looks so ghetto. i can`t believe what a hell hole bowie turned into. it used to be nice there.
anonymous

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

I have NO idea what you are all talking about I have lived in Bowie for 15 years, and it is not a bad area at all. Yeah it has its crime but what place doesn't. If you think Bowie is bad you are insane, you people just watch to much t.v. Just because there are black people doesn't mean its "ghetto." Go to Robinwood or Newtown 20 and tell me bowie is bad.
PG all day or MOVE OUT

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

mark wrote:
<quoted text>I guarantee you the people responsible are BLACK.this is what happens young black moms raise their children themself,it's only going to get worse.if your black you need to move to a mostly white neighbor hood where this does'nt happen.if it does happen again,the people are black.
Yall are the most racist people i have ever encountered in my life. Yall dont know what in the world yall talkn about so shut up. If you got a problem with how Maryland is then move out. we dont want you here any way. Ive lived in bowie before and bamas we out here. we got swagg and all that. We got slang and all that & its gonna stay like that. guess what its only gonna get worse but we young people enjoy it. & there are ghetto parts of maryland.Bowie may not be one but the ghetto people is everywhere especially in SCHOOL. and we love them so uhhhh MOVE OUT. PLEASE! and fast because you do nothing for us. we gonna do what we want regardless. ayeee pg all day
PG all day or MOVE OUT

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Yall are the most racist people i have ever encountered in my life. Yall dont know what in the world yall talkn about so shut up. If you got a problem with how Maryland is then move out. we dont want you here any way. Ive lived in bowie before and bamas we out here. we got swagg and all that. We got slang and all that & its gonna stay like that. guess what its only gonna get worse but we young people enjoy it. & there are ghetto parts of maryland.Bowie may not be one but the ghetto people is everywhere especially in SCHOOL. and we love them so uhhhh MOVE OUT. PLEASE! and fast because you do nothing for us. we gonna do what we want regardless. ayeee pg all day
PG all day or MOVE OUT

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

G 5HkIN3 wrote:
Man cause Bowie is going to be ghetto whether you like it or not!! It was rich and white till we came from DC and BODYMORE and hoods in PG COUNTY and turned the area to the DMV NATION. So if yall don't wanna be a part of the ghetto that bowie is turning into, then get out, cause its only gettin worse son. This is OUR AREA and nobody can stop or change that. Whether the feds hide the crime or not, we still doing it and its still gona happen Bruh!!..... SUWOOP!! BLLLLLAATT!!!
Ayeeeeee! das what I talkn bout son. Like what are they talkn about on here. smh They aint bout that life son but I tell you what..THEY BETTA GET BOUT DAT LIFE! lol I aint even from the hood but i know wus good cuz i been raised round ghetto people my whole life. I say move out to these people complainin! Cuz we rollin up in bowie real deep/. AYE AYE! We takin overrrrrr
PG all day or MOVE OUT

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

just plain paul wrote:
the new motto for bowie, DRUGS,THUGS AND BUGS. you ghetto rats worked hard to make bowie what it is. congratulations, you guys are the best ghetto engineers on the planet. and so fast.
Why thank you "just plain Paul" you're obviously just a plain fool.
Roger

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Joe wrote:
Your most recent posting shows just how "Un-Informed" you are !! The Pointer Ridge Section of Bowie is within the corporate city limits and therefor under the jurisdiction of the City of Bowie Police and not the Prince George's County Police. Secondly the Sheriff's Office does not respond to incidents in the city of Bowie. Other than responding to 911 calls for domestic incidents in the Suitland, Landover and Seat Plaesant areas of the county, they do not respond to calls. When and where did the alledged murder of the daughter and mother take place ? It wasn't in Bowie !! It's people like you that cause others to get worried and/or paranoid about their community because they read your rambling writings about incidents that didn't occur. Until you get your facts straight and have some evidence to produce and not tell people to get the proof themselves, SHUT THE F*#K UP !!!

I moved out of Bowie in 05. Murder rate was out of control in PG county. Black/White I crime isnt a color its a number. As for your posts. You Sir do not know what you are talking about. Its well known that the powers that be in Bowie under report crime to make it like a great place to live. I lived there for 39 years and Bowie started going down hill back in the early 90s. How do I know? From several PGPD friends ive hand since middle and elementary school. oh and I had some clown back in 02 broke into my home when I was there ( MY GUN SCARED HIM OFF) and almost robbed (MY GUN SCARED THM OFF) < yes illegal carry> you know nothing about the subject Sir .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowie Discussions

Search the Bowie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prince George's County Animal Watch Sat mike 1
Maryland hospital will stop hiring smokers Jun '14 TruthBeTold 2
todd hibler Jun '14 wondering 1
Sex Abuser allowed to serve home detention in B... May '14 Chelsea 1
Review: Lawn Busters Lawn Service May '14 Chelsea 1
Md. Lt. Gov. Announces Separation From Wife - P... (Jul '08) May '14 XYZ 10
Davidsonville News and Web Site (Apr '09) May '14 Gerald 6
•••
•••