A letter to Mitt Romney: We made a co...

A letter to Mitt Romney: We made a commitment four years ago, and we will see Obama through

There are 20 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 4, 2012, titled A letter to Mitt Romney: We made a commitment four years ago, and we will see Obama through. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When our first lady gives her keynote address at the Democratic National Convention tonight at 10:30, I and millions more around the country will be tuned in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Mitt Romney does what everyone does...throws democRat junk mail in the garbage.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Sep 4, 2012
and your hubby made a promise, that if he DIDN'T fix things in 3 years, he'd be a 1 term president.
he didn't...and, he WILL be.

get ready to be disgusted by your country, AGAIN, michelle
Louie the louse

Wartburg, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
carey529 wrote:
and your hubby made a promise, that if he DIDN'T fix things in 3 years, he'd be a 1 term president.
he didn't...and, he WILL be.
get ready to be disgusted by your country, AGAIN, michelle
Obama is a socialist.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Michelle will be watched and listened to. If it were not for her and the girls, his administration would have been more successful.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Mayor Rahm is doing a fine job.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Obama is on the way to another landslide win - he is on course to get 312 electoral votes.

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#8 Sep 4, 2012
there gonna be a whole lota of cryin repubs in nov.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#9 Sep 6, 2012
scooter

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2012
President Romney will be elected in November and the kneegrows will loot and burn their own hoods,doing millions in much needed improvements.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Sep 6, 2012
scooter wrote:
.
racist pig.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#12 Sep 6, 2012
scooter wrote:
President Romney will be elected in November and the kneegrows will loot and burn their own hoods,doing millions in much needed improvements.
Amen Bro...well stated
They do not know any better its called social justice to them all

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#13 Sep 6, 2012
scooter wrote:
President Romney will be elected in November and the kneegrows will loot and burn their own hoods,doing millions in much needed improvements.
hahahahahahahaha-fat chance Romney has a 0-zero chance-read em and weep.Hahahahahahaha
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Bin Laden was supposed to be in the chair, Rawmoney forgot Obama got him, so Clint clucked at AN EMPTY CHAIR !!!! Hey Vance, WAS THE CHAIR EMPTY IN YOUR "reality" ??? LMAOROTFu~!

Poor Clint, 7 kids, 5 women, ONLY 2 wives and a senile hypocrite of a codger... yelling at an empty chair ???
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Sad watching some veeeeeeery old white guy carrying on a conversation with an inanimate object.

I prefer to remember him as he was 35-40 years ago.
Ariana

Bowie, MD

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Like the earlier discussion on this web page, titled "sick of romney", it is so very stupid to judge a man because he is black. BUT WORSE, IT'S MORE STUPID AND IGNORANT TO VOTE FOR A MAN JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK! Obama had 4 YEARS TO FIX THINGS. Instead he tripled the national debt and doubled unemployment and was to proud to take the advice of his staff to prepare for the most important debate of his career. Like or it not, Romney is a successful businessman and govenor and has a proven track record of success. Who would want a man who has done nothing, made nothing, accomplished nothing, who has had 4 yrs in power and only made our country worse? And voting for him, only because he is black? This is our children's future people.
Dmax

Bowie, MD

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Billy might be the most clueless person here. Landslide victory???? I guess the election itself is just another topic you Libs aren't uneducated on. Bye Barack!!
Dmax

Bowie, MD

#20 Oct 26, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Bin Laden was supposed to be in the chair, Rawmoney forgot Obama got him, so Clint clucked at AN EMPTY CHAIR !!!! Hey Vance, WAS THE CHAIR EMPTY IN YOUR "reality" ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Poor Clint, 7 kids, 5 women, ONLY 2 wives and a senile hypocrite of a codger... yelling at an empty chair ???
It only disturbs me that someone this incoherent will cancel out my vote.
nomad

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Obama will be able to take advantage of his life time membership to man's world a gay bath house in Chicago.
Come January 2013.
And perhaps renew his relationship with hasan chandoo
His ah freind and collage room mate .
With his saport of gay marrage he should be the bell of the ball and have his choice of
Shall we say new freinds.
chickpea

United States

#22 Oct 26, 2012
scooter wrote:
President Romney will be elected in November and the kneegrows will loot and burn their own hoods,doing millions in much needed improvements.
PIG
chickpea

United States

#23 Oct 26, 2012
Ariana wrote:
Like the earlier discussion on this web page, titled "sick of romney", it is so very stupid to judge a man because he is black. BUT WORSE, IT'S MORE STUPID AND IGNORANT TO VOTE FOR A MAN JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK! Obama had 4 YEARS TO FIX THINGS. Instead he tripled the national debt and doubled unemployment and was to proud to take the advice of his staff to prepare for the most important debate of his career. Like or it not, Romney is a successful businessman and govenor and has a proven track record of success. Who would want a man who has done nothing, made nothing, accomplished nothing, who has had 4 yrs in power and only made our country worse? And voting for him, only because he is black? This is our children's future people.
What makes you think his only votes will be from African Americans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hidden crime in bowie md (Nov '08) Apr '15 slayer 84
Bowie is becoming a ghetto! (Feb '12) Apr '15 Jetdoc 23
News Man once convicted of spying pleads guilty to d... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Free money, easy! Mar '15 Fableman 1
crofton teen club Mar '15 Fableman 2
News Former Contracting Officer and Contractor Charg... Feb '15 Angela Wells 1
News Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 3
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]