Is it Safe to Be a Cyclist in Edgewat...

Is it Safe to Be a Cyclist in Edgewater and Davidsonville?

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Sep 12, 2013, titled Is it Safe to Be a Cyclist in Edgewater and Davidsonville?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Two deaths of cyclists this summer has readers weighing in on whether riding a bicycle is safe on the city, suburban and rural roads of Maryland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

CJ Carter

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 16, 2013
I've been saying this for years....NO! One the roads of Davidsonville are way too narrow, and two when you have a group of cyclists who refuse to move over and form a single line, or double up, then we have a possible head on head collision of two cars. I've lived on the backroads of Davidsonville all my life and can NOT stand the rudeness of the cyclists. They will take up the entire lane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Jul 31 Jon 28
News County Council to discuss cutting utility rates Jul 9 brian schneider 1
Bowie is becoming a ghetto! (Feb '12) Jun '15 Oboy 24
hidden crime in bowie md (Nov '08) Apr '15 slayer 84
News Man once convicted of spying pleads guilty to d... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Free money, easy! Mar '15 Fableman 1
crofton teen club Mar '15 Fableman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages