Man Stabbed At Six Flags - News Story...

Man Stabbed At Six Flags - News Story - WRC | Washington

There are 160 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jun 15, 2008, titled Man Stabbed At Six Flags - News Story - WRC | Washington. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Prince George's County police said a 29-year-old man was stabbed during an argument at Six Flags America near Bowie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

The Truth

Maryville, MO

#129 Jun 24, 2008
i wouldn't be here if i didn't see this article on a message board that i frequent...and they were speaking on how racist this thread had become...
See, i teach and coach in a rural town in West Central louisiana...never been to P. G. County in my life...been to D. C. several times in my life and i slightly understand what yall are trying to insinuate...
and from this:
Prince George's County police said a 29-year-old man was stabbed during an argument at Six Flags America near Bowie.
I get this:
I should get out and get to know people different than myself? Get to know different races huh? Well, I married outside my race and I'm STILL SAYING IT. Matter of fact, the missus says the same d*** thing.
Earth to stupid racist people on this board: That ended after JFK and LBJ took us to war...that remained over as Tricky Dick fucked over the American economy and its really over now your main man with no plan G. W. Bush is in office now...
now, i assume most of yall are republican, which makes you the reason for all your boo hoo's...you want to say that black people blame whites for everything that goes on...look at what yall are doing right now...ain't that the pot calling the kettle black..
so, speaking for myself when i say this, yall hypocritical white people need to get off message boards like this and say it to our face...and when you catch a beat down or bullet, you can blame the black race for being insensitive fucks that can't take a joke...
Oh Please - Largo MD

Washington, DC

#130 Jun 24, 2008
NIKO wrote:
Uh-oh, Nik. You're sure to be called a racist now because you are once again putting the black race down. How odd though that when you start bringing up their mistakes, you're known as a racist. But then, they can have a black reunion at the mall, and other races can't. And they can have a black history month, but other races can't. Now that's what I would call "racism." But then you have to look at it from their point of view. They have been held down since the days of slavery (which, I might add, ocurred 150 years ago) and they continue to get lower and lower and lower. Snicker, snicker!
I actually support everything NIK said and no I don't believe he's a racist. I happen to agree and I'm African-American. However, you NIKO are an idiot! Stop trying to use an intelligent and insightful comment to justify your racist, empty-headed, narrow minding BS! Some will let go of slavery as an excuse if folks like you would put away your sheets.
Peace Out!
JAM

Bowie, MD

#131 Jun 24, 2008
The Truth wrote:
i wouldn't be here if i didn't see this article on a message board that i frequent...and they were speaking on how racist this thread had become...
See, i teach and coach in a rural town in West Central louisiana...never been to P. G. County in my life...been to D. C. several times in my life and i slightly understand what yall are trying to insinuate...
and from this:
I get this:
I should get out and get to know people different than myself? Get to know different races huh? Well, I married outside my race and I'm STILL SAYING IT. Matter of fact, the missus says the same d*** thing.
Earth to stupid racist people on this board: That ended after JFK and LBJ took us to war...that remained over as Tricky Dick fucked over the American economy and its really over now your main man with no plan G. W. Bush is in office now...
now, i assume most of yall are republican, which makes you the reason for all your boo hoo's...you want to say that black people blame whites for everything that goes on...look at what yall are doing right now...ain't that the pot calling the kettle black..
so, speaking for myself when i say this, yall hypocritical white people need to get off message boards like this and say it to our face...and when you catch a beat down or bullet, you can blame the black race for being insensitive fucks that can't take a joke...
Once again always with the violence.

“KEEPIN' IT REAL ”

Since: Mar 08

Washington, DC

#132 Jun 24, 2008
moan groan....
mark

Pasadena, MD

#133 Jun 24, 2008
Oh Please - Largo MD wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually support everything NIK said and no I don't believe he's a racist. I happen to agree and I'm African-American. However, you NIKO are an idiot! Stop trying to use an intelligent and insightful comment to justify your racist, empty-headed, narrow minding BS! Some will let go of slavery as an excuse if folks like you would put away your sheets.
Peace Out!
you just said you did'nt think nik was racist but now your saying he is,who's the idiot now.when was the last time you saw someone in sheets,let me say it you haven't and for getting a beat down by a black man not going to happen,maybe a gun from your coward ass but no fists will defeat this white man,never have never will.
mark

Pasadena, MD

#134 Jun 24, 2008
the last part of my last article was meant for THE TRUTH,not you OH PLEASE.
Nik

Southfield, MI

#136 Jun 24, 2008
castles in the air wrote:
<quoted text>
man, you can talk about white, i don't give a ish. just don't get upset when blacks talk about their heritage and views. can we have something, please? blacks will always be in america. this country is diverse, but most white folks have not and will not accept us. NEVER.
you will always judge us, group us together and be cruel. that's your nature. so if someone is downing me or my folks, i'm going to always say something. always. if we don't stand up for ourselves who the fu** will?!
Whites will never accept blacks huh? Tell that the thousands of black/white couples in the DC area alone. It's ok, I'm sure they all hate each other (sarcasm).

You can have your heritage and culture all you want, but because of plenty of lousy parents and lousy role models, the legacy of MLK and all the progress of the 60's has been replaced with the likes of Russell Simmons and the thug culture those like him promote. Set some positive examples and it WILL change.... But I promise it won't change when you have clowns fighting and stabbing each other at Six Flags Family Amusement Park or any other family place for that matter.
Nik

Southfield, MI

#137 Jun 24, 2008
Intelligent Sister wrote:
It is amazing to me that people sit and respond about an amusement park shooting, throwing around rapper names and great balck leaders from the past. No one is sitting aroung talking about our wonderful president or the great war that goes on forever. Slavery is not excuse for poor behavior I know this because I have two Masters Degrees and happen to be African American. However, if people are not clear on who they are they will behave poorly ie( Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Amy Winehouse) isn't it funny that it is the rich white stars who have everything who mess up? While people sit and wonder why children in a ghetto have issues???? THINK ABOUT IT
You do have a good point...
carolyn

Troy, MI

#138 Jun 25, 2008
I wanted to take my 4 year old there but I guess that it hasn't changed.It's a shame.You can't have anything nice.I wanted to avoid the long drive to Kings Dominion but I guess that the long drive is better than getting stabbed.There are probably other issues there too.Like line jumping,loud obnoxious people and fighting.Maybe one day it will get cleaned up.
CANDICE DIXON

Washington, DC

#139 Jun 26, 2008
Im Just a Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok first off I live in Bowie now and I am trying to figure out where it is ghetto?? I lived in Gaithersburg my whole life and I believe that there is far more violence and ignorance up there! And for everyone else that is saying racist comments on here I would just like to point out the fact that the article never stated what race the young men were. All races of trash go to Six Flags it's not just black people. So before you start assuming ignorant things I would like to say that you stop and look at your own race! PG county may be all black but it is one of the most wealthy all black counties in the United States. So many prominent and powerful people live in this county. All of you truly need to get lives and stop judging a whole race of people based on the stories you have heard on the news. Maybe you should try and get to know others that are different than yourself and realize that you actually have more in common than you would think!!! O and by the way I am truly disgraced by all of your racial comments and feel shamed to be white myself ;)
I'm respect what u had to say because i didn't even want to waste my time with the trash thank u.
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#140 Jun 29, 2008
To the 2nd comment at the top......WTF? "And this is the reason why we avoid crowds that are full of the darker persuasions." Wow, that was pretty racist to say.

Hello!!! It's freaking PG COUNTY PEOPLE!! What do you expect? It's just like if I went up to Westminster MD or Eldersburg MD...I would have to expect ignorance and racism from the locals up there. When you come to PG, expect ignorance and violence.

The times are totally different and cops can't put everyone in check and lock up everyone that is bad. People have no respect for them selves so why should we expect them to have respect for others? This doesn't shock me at all. I don't go to Six Flags because of disrespectful people in the area. The teens are disrespectful and so are their parents. So it doesn't shock me that violence occured there. And it's only going to get worst......
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#141 Jun 29, 2008
And Bowie is HARDLY GHETTO.lol People make me laugh when they make comments like that. Those that make those comments....have you EVER TRULY been to a ghetto?lol I don't think so. So please sht up with the "ghetto" crap. I hate that. A bunch of my co workers use that term a lot and I'm like "what do you know about a GHETTO". There are ignorant people in PG just like there ignorant people in Annapolis, Charles, Calvert County and etc. I'm so sick of people associating the word ghetto to black people. White peole can be ghetto just like any other race.
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#142 Jun 29, 2008
O VEY wrote:
And this is the reason why we avoid crowds that are full of the darker persuasions.
You sound rather ignorant.lol That's like me saying I avoid the "whiter crowd" because I'm afraid they will call me out my name and look at me for my race. I'm a pretty diverse person and have friends of all different races. And I hate comments like this. Yes we have the freedom of speech, but it's comments like this that makes me feel like you are one of the ignorant folks out here that are "breeding" and one day my child will have to deal with the crap you taught your child if they ever come across each thers paths.
When will we all see that it's the person not the race. I was just called the "n" word out in Eldersburg MD last weekend for no reason, and do you think I look at ALL white people the same way? No. I just look at it like, "wow, I'm sad for that idiot who thinks it's ok to call black people the n word still". Sad thing about it is that he said it to me in front of my 7 year old daughter. Thank god she doesn't know what that word is yet. So I told her he was just being mean and to pray for him. But I just wish that people like him and possibly you would keep your ignorance to your self.....
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#143 Jun 29, 2008
Nik wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. Under-educated is right. Parents that think "success" means you have a Mercedes instead of a moral compass.
Obviously not all black people are bad, but it's a darn shame that 99% of the time it's some black kids that are at the bottom of it. Black parents, stop letting your kids idolize thugs!!! Quit buying the music, take down the posters, take them to church and buy them books before basketballs.
So sad that your grandparents, who walked alongside MLK, Carmicheal, fought against firehoses and lynch mobs, are losing to the likes of Lil'Weezey, Lil' Wayne, Yung Joc and whoever. How could such a proud and strong people let this happen?
ha ha ha, do you realize that white kids are the reason that "thug" music sells so much? They buy it more than black kids sweetie. Maybe you haven't opened up your eyes to they white youth, but they are more thugged out now than the black kids. Go out to Charles County and Columbia. You'll see for your self the small example I'm trying to get across to you.

Now don't get me wrong, if I had the choice to go to Forestville Mall or Columbia Mall, you are damn right I'm going for Columbia. But it has nothing to do with the race! It has to do with the ignorance in the people in the area. There are ignorant little white kids (not many) in Forestville just like the black kids. They hang all together. It's a lack of parenting and a lack of respect. It's not just the black race.......
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#144 Jun 29, 2008
yes wrote:
They wonder why people don't like them, and move away when they move in.... Wherever they go it turns into a crime ridden dump. But hey still just blame all your troubles on white people.....
I'm black and gosh I hope I move next door to you.lol That would be awesome to see your facial expression. ha ha ha What a racist.....
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#145 Jun 29, 2008
NIKO wrote:
Uh-oh, Nik. You're sure to be called a racist now because you are once again putting the black race down. How odd though that when you start bringing up their mistakes, you're known as a racist. But then, they can have a black reunion at the mall, and other races can't. And they can have a black history month, but other races can't. Now that's what I would call "racism." But then you have to look at it from their point of view. They have been held down since the days of slavery (which, I might add, ocurred 150 years ago) and they continue to get lower and lower and lower. Snicker, snicker!
Idiot, when someone takes your race of people away from the only land you knew and all of your family and FORCES you to work for them and beats you over and over again.....then you should get your own month too. But that didn't happen to you so SHUT UP. It's history that all people hould learn about. now I don't agree that anyone should be palying the race card and using that to their advantage, but for you to make a comment about black history month is DUMB.lol WTF? So what we have a month....SO WHAT. Get over it, if there is ever a next time that your people decide to think about taking a group of people against their will to another land to inslave them.....maybe this will make you all rethink that.lol I mean god forbid that they get freedom and request their own month huh? That just burns you all up doesn't it? Get over it.
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#146 Jun 29, 2008
Im Just a Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok first off I live in Bowie now and I am trying to figure out where it is ghetto?? I lived in Gaithersburg my whole life and I believe that there is far more violence and ignorance up there! And for everyone else that is saying racist comments on here I would just like to point out the fact that the article never stated what race the young men were. All races of trash go to Six Flags it's not just black people. So before you start assuming ignorant things I would like to say that you stop and look at your own race! PG county may be all black but it is one of the most wealthy all black counties in the United States. So many prominent and powerful people live in this county. All of you truly need to get lives and stop judging a whole race of people based on the stories you have heard on the news. Maybe you should try and get to know others that are different than yourself and realize that you actually have more in common than you would think!!! O and by the way I am truly disgraced by all of your racial comments and feel shamed to be white myself ;)
I'm black for the record and let me just say that this person that commented above this one seems to be more educated than most of the adults on here replying with all of the racist comments. Ai totally agree, it's not the race it the people. Ignorance has no color.
911dispatcher-wi fe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#147 Jun 29, 2008
carolyn wrote:
I wanted to take my 4 year old there but I guess that it hasn't changed.It's a shame.You can't have anything nice.I wanted to avoid the long drive to Kings Dominion but I guess that the long drive is better than getting stabbed.There are probably other issues there too.Like line jumping,loud obnoxious people and fighting.Maybe one day it will get cleaned up.
There is drama at Kings Dominion as well. Not just at Six Flags. It depends on the person, not the race. If the person wants to show they have no home training, they will at Kings Dominion too. They won't leave Kings Dominion and wait till they are at Six Flags to show it.lol It's all in the person......
JAM

Bowie, MD

#148 Jun 29, 2008
911dispatcher-wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, when someone takes your race of people away from the only land you knew and all of your family and FORCES you to work for them and beats you over and over again.....then you should get your own month too. But that didn't happen to you so SHUT UP. It's history that all people hould learn about. now I don't agree that anyone should be palying the race card and using that to their advantage, but for you to make a comment about black history month is DUMB.lol WTF? So what we have a month....SO WHAT. Get over it, if there is ever a next time that your people decide to think about taking a group of people against their will to another land to inslave them.....maybe this will make you all rethink that.lol I mean god forbid that they get freedom and request their own month huh? That just burns you all up doesn't it? Get over it.
Would you rather be in Africa? There are 100's of Blacks in Africa that would trade places with you in a heartbeat. Muhammad Ali once had a fight in Africa and when he got back the news reporters asked him what he thought of the place and he replied that he was sure glad his great, great, great granddaddy got on the boat!!!
JAM

Bowie, MD

#149 Jun 29, 2008
911dispatcher-wife wrote:
<quoted text>
There is drama at Kings Dominion as well. Not just at Six Flags. It depends on the person, not the race. If the person wants to show they have no home training, they will at Kings Dominion too. They won't leave Kings Dominion and wait till they are at Six Flags to show it.lol It's all in the person......
You are right it is all in the person, so how come so many persons of the Black persuasion act like feral animals? Why so much crime? Why all the rapes and murders? Why do so many Black men knock up their women and then run like hell? Why do so many Black women keep screwing these guys? Have you all ever heard of birth control? Why do so many Black's have kids they can't afford and won't parent?.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowie is becoming a ghetto! (Feb '12) Nov 18 Zain 27
organ harvesting affects blacks too Oct '17 coco4u 1
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Sep '17 Agree 37
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Kathy 3
News Bowie Social Worker Sentenced for Felony Theft ... (Nov '10) Jun '17 concerned citizen 3
Man on man action at racetrack (Jun '17) Jun '17 Nomad 3
Roy Rogers (Aug '15) May '17 Farrell Landon 2

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages