NH Officer Dies In Accident At Home

NH Officer Dies In Accident At Home

There are 4 comments on the WBZ TV story from Nov 24, 2009, titled NH Officer Dies In Accident At Home. In it, WBZ TV reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ TV.

The West Newton Kid

Boston, MA

#1 Nov 25, 2009
Hopefully, a blood alcohol test as well as a drug test was performed on this man. In many instances of injuries and deaths involving the use of a chain saw, alcohol is also involved. And, since we already know that alcohol abuse is higher in law enforcement members than it is in the general population; it would make it even more necessary to check for alcohol in this death.
KingCast

Boston, MA

#2 Nov 27, 2009
This is true, a shame either way and my sympathies for his family.

Since: Dec 09

Weare, NH

#3 Dec 26, 2009
What difference does it make now? The man is gone and doesn't need to be under scrutiny...I hope his poor family doesn't read this stuff on here!
legalize_freedom

Concord, NH

#4 Dec 28, 2009
Karma gets u when u least exspect it.. he harrassed me and my friends way too much to the point were we all put charges on him.. i think he committed suicide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain Management Intake Study Volunteers 23 hr Rich 1
sending new card Thu alphonsomcalister 2
Demi l Jun 27 Faithie123456 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Jim Driscoll Acton Maine German Shepherds (Jan '15) Apr '15 jamebazer 2
Review: Streamline Maintenance Group LLC (Feb '13) Feb '13 zach 1
News Clark Heintz Tools & Equipment LLC Announces PR... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Clark Heintz 1

Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bow Mortgages