Manchester father of slain girl, 12, was left out in cold

Nov 10, 2010 Full story: UnionLeader.com

Eight years ago, Damon Garrow put his 4-year-old daughter in a moving van and kissed her and his girlfriend goodbye.

Full Story
CED

Epsom, NH

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Our hearts go out to Mr. Garrow and family members, may God take your daughter under his wings and help you through these troubled times.
As for Social Services/DCYF they lack any compaction for the fathers out there and their
policies are politically correct. They protect abusive mothers and turn their backs on caring fathers and do not really care about the children.(Politics’ and Power over others life’s)

Since: Nov 10

UAE

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Mate..

Are u from Manchester?
I am from Dubai..

Need some advice
Mr Garrow

Manchester, NH

#3 Jan 18, 2013
CED wrote:
Our hearts go out to Mr. Garrow and family members, may God take your daughter under his wings and help you through these troubled times.
As for Social Services/DCYF they lack any compaction for the fathers out there and their
policies are politically correct. They protect abusive mothers and turn their backs on caring fathers and do not really care about the children.(Politics’ and Power over others life’s)
Thank you so much for your kind words. This is the worst thing that i ever imagined going through, i miss her so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need for speed 13 min wickerman2 3
the state of NH has blocked bristol news 3 hr johneyhandsome 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 hr AN NFL FAN 121,312
Gay Teen BBM (Mar '14) 18 hr TommyBoy 11
Loan needed urgently (May '14) 23 hr Nur786 47
Sex women age 18 +44 7827 925226 Thu Lisa ms naughty 2
Jim Driscoll Acton Maine German Shepherds Jan '15 Franco 1

Bow News Video

Bow Dating
Find my Match