Wrong lights were turned off

Wrong lights were turned off

There are 1 comment on the Concord Monitor story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Wrong lights were turned off. In it, Concord Monitor reports that:

“That attorney's comments are going to hit us right in the face”

"I was really scratching my head after I took my little three-hour jaunt around town," said Selectman Eric Anderson at a meeting last night. via Concord Monitor

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Concord Monitor.

Mark

Manchester, NH

#1 Sep 20, 2007
they just jacked up our taxes because land supposedly is worth 2.5x what it was 5 years ago. but they can't afford streetlights? i smell something rotten afoot. it doesn't make sense. who has their hand in our cookie jar?

in the winter, the kids will be walking/biking to/from school in the dark (yes if students stay for after-school activities it could be dark when they leave). that is unacceptable. the lights should come on if it is still dark between 6am-730am on that day, or if it's dark between 5-7pm that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex women age 18 +44 7827 925226 (Feb '15) 4 hr ErnieH12 11
Sex party wanted male nd female bisexual orgy (Oct '15) Feb 11 Bill 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Feb 10 speklir hollander 121,861
News Saving the world with carbon dioxide removal Jan '18 Too Funny Two 2
How i Got my Loan from Legitimate loan firm Oct '17 Legitimate Loan Firm 3
Beau Mitchell (Feb '06) Aug '16 ANONYMOUS 18
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bernie lover 1

Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance