Romney Wins New Hampshire

Jan 10, 2012 | Posted by: Politix Staff Ed | Full story: hosted.ap.org

Politics Staff Feature

The Associated Press projects that Mitt Romney won the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday night.

Returns from the first 11 percent of the state's precincts showed Romney with 36 percent of the vote, followed by Paul with 25 percent and Huntsman with 17 percent. Former House Speaker Gingrich and former Pennsylvania Sen. Santorum had 11 percent and 10 percent respectively.
Wins in Iowa and NH make Romney "the man to beat for the Republican presidential nomination."

Weigh in: Can anyone beat Romney now?

Comments
1 - 20 of 198 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Operation Chaos in full affect and going according to plan… the tea-bagging and conservative right-wing of the GOP are so frustrated with the fact that the republican establishment and the Democratic activists are selecting a liberal RINO as their non-presidential nominee, LOL.

Can’t wait to see these silly right-wingers come on here and criticize Mitt –the flip flopper- Romney for using a teleprompter when he gave that dull and boring speech tonight.
Hopeless Change

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Operation Chaos in full affect and going according to plan… the tea-bagging and conservative right-wing of the GOP are so frustrated with the fact that the republican establishment and the Democratic activists are selecting a liberal RINO as their non-presidential nominee, LOL.
Can’t wait to see these silly right-wingers come on here and criticize Mitt –the flip flopper- Romney for using a teleprompter when he gave that dull and boring speech tonight.
LOL

What's funny is HOW INSECURE YOU LIBS ARE trying to cast ANY WINNING GOP as a vote for a liberal president.

What's APPARENT is that a vote for GOP is a VOTE AGAINST OBAMA. Even Ron Paul and Huntsmen look good next to wimpy and liar Obama.

Your mentally ill, constant navel gazing messiah who fancies himself the next Jesus, and you tools who buy into his kool aid grand illusion, are what is dull and boring.

Save your pity for YOURSELVES.
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Yawn! If Mitt can't win his own backyard it would be similar to George McGovern.
Remember that piece of work Patty cakes?
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless Change wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What's funny is HOW INSECURE YOU LIBS ARE trying to cast ANY WINNING GOP as a vote for a liberal president.
What's APPARENT is that a vote for GOP is a VOTE AGAINST OBAMA. Even Ron Paul and Huntsmen look good next to wimpy and liar Obama.
Your mentally ill, constant navel gazing messiah who fancies himself the next Jesus, and you tools who buy into his kool aid grand illusion, are what is dull and boring.
Save your pity for YOURSELVES.
Yeah. The Darth Vader party likes the dark side.(and that does mean skin color!)
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

oops! does NOT mean skin color! It means POLICIES!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. The Darth Vader party likes the dark side.(and that does mean skin color!)
Little Fruedian slip there? what size cigars do you like?

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Romney's on his way. Not sure about SC, but he's already leading in the polls in Florida whereas Newt was a few days ago. Get ready for President Romney!

And most of us Independents will vote for Romney against Obama. Too bad we can't vote in the primary in Florida, but I don't think we'll be needed until November anyway!
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

The more people personally exposed to Mitt the more votes he'll get. Very charismatic and capable. He will move this country forward and will do what is necessary.

Other 'republicans' need to rally behind Mitt if they want Obama out in 2012. Otherwise, Obama will win.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Well, whoever wins this primary will will have to worry about re-election in four years.

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Dismayed wrote:
Romney's on his way. Not sure about SC, but he's already leading in the polls in Florida whereas Newt was a few days ago. Get ready for President Romney!
And most of us Independents will vote for Romney against Obama. Too bad we can't vote in the primary in Florida, but I don't think we'll be needed until November anyway!
McCain pwned Romney last time round. Then Obama pwned McCain. Romney hasn't got a chance.

OBAMA 2012!!!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Flip flopper?

You mean like "I will close gitmo!"
"I will end the Bush tax cuts!"
"I will get rid of the Patriot Act!"
his anti-NAFTA rhetoric during the campaign was a bit 'overheated.
told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel in February that he was open to voucher programs, but just last week announced his intentions to squash the DC pilot program."

January 2004,[said] he supported eliminating criminal penalties for marijuana use. In the Oct. 30, 2007, presidential debate, he joined other Democratic candidates in opposing the decriminalization of marijuana.
Ten years ago, he was running for statewide office in an [exclusive] Chicago district, he opposed the death penalty. He now supports the ultimate penalty."
You'll notice Barack Obama is now wearing a flag pin. Again. During the primary campaign, he refused to, explaining that he'd worn one after 9/11 but then stopped because it "became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism
In 2003, he said he was against the repeal of DOMA, but now he's for it in 2007

Barrack obama, king of flip floppers.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Just what the nation needs-0 a member of a cult founded by a twice convicted fraudster! And then there's that magic mormon underwear!

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

President Obama is the best president the United States of America has had in the past twelve years. Surrender to the inevitable! Obama will be the next president of the united states no matter which one of the teathuglican candidates win the nomination of the extreme right wing nut party also known as the party of NO.
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Go Romney! Something for everyone to dislike!
hah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Flip flopper?
You mean like "I will close gitmo!"
"I will end the Bush tax cuts!"
"I will get rid of the Patriot Act!"
his anti-NAFTA rhetoric during the campaign was a bit 'overheated.
told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel in February that he was open to voucher programs, but just last week announced his intentions to squash the DC pilot program."
January 2004,[said] he supported eliminating criminal penalties for marijuana use. In the Oct. 30, 2007, presidential debate, he joined other Democratic candidates in opposing the decriminalization of marijuana.
Ten years ago, he was running for statewide office in an [exclusive] Chicago district, he opposed the death penalty. He now supports the ultimate penalty."
You'll notice Barack Obama is now wearing a flag pin. Again. During the primary campaign, he refused to, explaining that he'd worn one after 9/11 but then stopped because it "became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism
In 2003, he said he was against the repeal of DOMA, but now he's for it in 2007
Barrack obama, king of flip floppers.
He was also against raising the debt ceiling at one point, was he not?
forreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Pass the Popcorn! The Republican party the party of No is tearing eachother up!LOL
forreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Mitt the Vulcher!LOL

Since: Feb 07

Victoria, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Romney is the white Obama.
Dope and Change

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

jerthemessiah wrote:
Romney is the white Obama.
Not if you heard his speech in NH tonight. He is the direct opposite of Obama and a real American.
Lance Winslow

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Dope and Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you heard his speech in NH tonight. He is the direct opposite of Obama and a real American.
Now, if only the voters in his party can get over his healthcare, Mormon, and corporate raider idiosynchracies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bow Discussions

Search the Bow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min baked cartooni 115,822
Loan needed urgently 14 hr Denny Cole 7
Raymond Boucher my brother 21 hr Randy Boucher 1
Review: Cummins Northeast Thu Chuck Lloyd 1
Gay Teen BBM Jul 30 missy 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Habs 25
Review: Streamline Maintenance Group LLC (Feb '13) Feb '13 zach 1
•••
•••