N.H. governor signs global warming in...

N.H. governor signs global warming initiative into law

There are 2 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Jun 12, 2008, titled N.H. governor signs global warming initiative into law. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

New Hampshire became the 10th state Wednesday to participate in a regional effort to cut greenhouse gas emissions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

VT Observer

Westfield, MA

#1 Jun 12, 2008
So the "initiative" consists of taking more money away from NH businesses, and reducing emissions from power plants, which means they may have to reduce their production of power.

It is just what the environmental extremists want, to shut down our free market economy.

Global warming is a false boogeyman, created to scare everyone into "doing something", which is the profession of the left. Of course their version of "doing something" is to take money away from those who produce, in any way they possibly can, to enlarge the already bloated and unproductive government beaurocracies at every level.

Science has shown the complete lies of the left with regard to supposed "man made global warming". It is a hoax.
Merry Mac

Hudson, NH

#2 Jun 13, 2008
I agree that this is not the way to reduce emmisions, which must be done whether or not you have faith in global warming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis mckenna (Apr '16) Aug 2 Donna 2
News Lawyer for Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide: Fraud... Jul 30 C Kersey 4
Danielle Barreto Jul 27 Bunni 1
News Stephan Condodemetraky, president of Dusty Old ... Jul 22 Rpmx 4
Beau Mitchell (Feb '06) Aug '16 ANONYMOUS 18
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bernie lover 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31

Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bow Mortgages