Anti-Gay Lawyer Lisa Biron Faces Fede...

Anti-Gay Lawyer Lisa Biron Faces Federal Child Pornography Charges

There are 8 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Anti-Gay Lawyer Lisa Biron Faces Federal Child Pornography Charges. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

Lisa Biron, a lawyer who has worked with the Christian conservative Alliance Defending Freedom , faces federal child pornography charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Well, well, well, I see the average homophobe shows her true colors. Typical, what they hate the most is what they deny in their own twisted heads, which comes out in such a terrible self destructive way. Too bad she hurt innocents in her quest for some sort of self discovery.

I hope she enjoys her Thanksgiving baloney sandwich in jail today! Frankly, girl friend could LOSE a pound or two!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Well, well, well, I see the average homophobe shows her true colors. Typical, what they hate the most is what they deny in their own twisted heads, which comes out in such a terrible self destructive way. Too bad she hurt innocents in her quest for some sort of self discovery.
I hope she enjoys her Thanksgiving baloney sandwich in jail today! Frankly, girl friend could LOSE a pound or two!
New Hampshire must have an awfully easy bar exam if this idiot passed it. She looks someone more likely to be seen at Walmart than in a court of law.

Hope she likes the diet in federal prison. And the sex life.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Nov 22, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
New Hampshire must have an awfully easy bar exam if this idiot passed it. She looks someone more likely to be seen at Walmart than in a court of law.
Hope she likes the diet in federal prison. And the sex life.
Have a great holiday, my Peet's Coffee pal!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Have a great holiday, my Peet's Coffee pal!
Thanks, Curteese. You too. In a few hours that coffee is going to be set aside in favor of wine!

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Well, well, well, I see the average homophobe shows her true colors. Typical, what they hate the most is what they deny in their own twisted heads, which comes out in such a terrible self destructive way. Too bad she hurt innocents in her quest for some sort of self discovery.
I hope she enjoys her Thanksgiving baloney sandwich in jail today! Frankly, girl friend could LOSE a pound or two!
Maybe it'll be turkey baloney.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Conservatives with a god delusion are no better than liberals with a god delusion ... they're all pedos.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Really sucks to be her.
hoodathunkit

De Graff, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Conservatives with a god delusion are no better than liberals with a god delusion ... they're all pedos.
What an ignorant post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political B... (Oct '10) Mon Truthseeker 5
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 20 Voyeur 121,917
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Jim Driscoll Acton Maine German Shepherds (Jan '15) Apr '15 jamebazer 2
Review: Streamline Maintenance Group LLC (Feb '13) Feb '13 zach 1
News Clark Heintz Tools & Equipment LLC Announces PR... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Clark Heintz 1
Beau Mitchell (Feb '06) Nov '12 ang Shaw 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bow Mortgages