Transcript of Web Chat With Santa Claus

Transcript of Web Chat With Santa Claus

There are 19 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Dec 21, 2007, titled Transcript of Web Chat With Santa Claus. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

The following is a transcript of a web chat with Santa Claus on WHNT.com! We held it on Wednesday, December 19 from 5:30 to 6:30pm. 2007-12-19 08:35:14.0 WHNT Moderator: test 2007-12-19 15:13:32.0 WHNT ... via WHNT-TV Huntsville

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

colin burns

Sheffield, UK

#1 Oct 3, 2008
hello can i talk to santa
abby smith

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2 Oct 5, 2008
hi can italk to santa please
paige buckingham

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#3 Oct 5, 2008
hi santa i am 4
Tierra

Hartsville, SC

#4 Nov 8, 2008
hi santa i am 10
Mazie Hamler

Bucyrus, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2008
Dear Santa,
I love you very much!Im 11 years old.I appreciate everything you do for me!Tell Mrs. Claus,the elves, and the reindeer that I love them to!I get so excited when its Christmas Eve and I get to decorate and wait for you to bring presents.But thats not what Christmas is about, its about Jesus's birthday!My halo is just a teenst weensy bit crooked but Im improving Santa!I hope you bring me a laptop,camcorder,golfcart,Nint endo DS games,and whatever else the elves can make!Please write back!
Love,
Mazie Hamler
Kimberley

Leeds, UK

#6 Nov 30, 2008
merry Christmas santa claus enjoy your mince pies and enjoy your wisky from Kimbles
bob

Winnetka, IL

#7 Dec 7, 2008
hi
Alyssa

Oneonta, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2008
this is alyssaprocopio
Kathy

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2008
can i please chat with Santa Clause?
siara

Honeoye Falls, NY

#10 Dec 21, 2008
Hi santa claus you are the best.
shailynn

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2008
Dear Santa Claus,

How are you the Mrs.Claus elves and reindeer.
I love Christmas day i get to see that all
the yummy cookies have been eatin and the milk
has been drunkin, but the best part of all is
opening all the amazing presents you have opened.
oh and by the way will you bring me a laptop for
school! Please. thats all i have ever wanted.
Please even if that is all you can give me i dont
care just all i want is a laptop.:)
so back to the comment!.! sorry that the letter is so long it is just so cool that i can
actually talk to you i think it would be cool
if i had your number but thats not going to happen. but oh well i hope you can bring me the only thing i want for christmas (the laptop)
okay so i got to go make you those cookies and make sure that you milk is really really cold.

with lotts of
LOVE,-Shailynn-
jordan

Excelsior Springs, MO

#12 Dec 28, 2008
i want a new game for ds
lexi

United States

#13 Aug 29, 2009
dear santa for christmas will you bring me 2 backstage passes to demi lovatos concert please
alex parker

Jasper, AL

#14 Nov 17, 2011
dear santa claus,

can you bring me the lego hogwarts castle with about 1000 pieces please and a lego harry potter video game.
Taylor

Perth, Australia

#15 Oct 5, 2013
Hy I'm 8 years old I love you and the elves and every one sorry I forgot to give you some cookies and milk Can you yous your magic to get me a bernies puppy :). :)
mariah

Salem, OR

#16 Dec 16, 2013
hi santa
Santa clause

London, UK

#17 Mar 15, 2014
Good boys and girls I hope you haven't been naughty otherwise your on the naughty list
Santa clause

London, UK

#18 Mar 15, 2014
Mazie Hamler wrote:
Dear Santa,
I love you very much!Im 11 years old.I appreciate everything you do for me!Tell Mrs. Claus,the elves, and the reindeer that I love them to!I get so excited when its Christmas Eve and I get to decorate and wait for you to bring presents.But thats not what Christmas is about, its about Jesus's birthday!My halo is just a teenst weensy bit crooked but Im improving Santa!I hope you bring me a laptop,camcorder,golfcart,Nint endo DS games,and whatever else the elves can make!Please write back!
Love,
Mazie Hamler
ok Masie hamler
Santa clause

London, UK

#19 Mar 15, 2014
alex parker wrote:
dear santa claus,
can you bring me the lego hogwarts castle with about 1000 pieces please and a lego harry potter video game.
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bovill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Banderob's wife charged as accessory (Apr '06) Thu anon 7
News Froma Harrop's troubling support of French burk... Aug 25 Name 2
Debate: Obama-Economy - Bovill, ID (Nov '12) Nov '12 Daniel Pittard 1
allie lindsey (Sep '11) Jan '12 theycallmenasty 2
Debate: Soft Drink Names - Bovill, ID (Sep '11) Sep '11 makalalalaaa 1
News : Gritman CEO Martin found dead in vehicle (Nov '10) Nov '10 Delilah 1

Bovill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bovill Mortgages