Thinking

Minooka, IL

#1 Oct 22, 2009
My spouse and I are thinking of relocating, possibly to the Bradley - Bbnais area. We would also consider Manteno. We are in Will Co now. We're tired of the lousey schools, and paying through the nose in taxes for property that's not worth anything.

Could I get some opinions on good schools, good areas (we own now, but may want to downsize to a rental / townhouse). Are there any specific places to avoid? Any help would be great.
Sarah

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Bradley, Bourbonnais, and Manteno all have decent schools. There are funding issues with all of them, and stories of people who have had bad experiences with certain teachers and administrators, but that is fairly common in many towns. I am a teacher in this area, and I would feel comfortable sending my child to any of those schools.
sick area

Wilson, NC

#3 Oct 24, 2009
I have 3 daughters who are being molested by the cheif of police in manteno and his nephew.. I had our head ER DOCTOR AT THE LOCAL HOSPITIAL TESTIFY IN COURT AND THE JUDGE AND POLICE ARE TRYING TO OVER RIDE HIM............No one cares. This is the sickest area in the united states and I can only beg you to protect your children from PEOPLE like this. The police protect CHILD MOLESTORS in KANKAKEE...........AND THEY CAN ALL GO FUCK THEMSELVES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 dogs found black lab and chihuahua Sat Dogs 1
Anybody get hail? Jun 21 Meme 1
News College News Jun 11 The Anti-Flower C... 5
train horns (Nov '15) Jun 7 Wrong 12
Kankakee Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun 5 Musikologist 19
is peotone a good place to live (Oct '10) Jun 4 Peotone sucks 16
News 'Shooter' at Target Just Unarmed Guy Protesting... May '16 TerriB1 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bourbonnais Mortgages