Review: Brick Stone Brewery

Review: Brick Stone Brewery

Posted in the Bourbonnais Forum

derreck

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 Jul 13, 2008
this place is awesome!good beers and excellent food
you must try their own I.P.A. golden promise!
Jenn

Bourbonnais, IL

#2 Oct 28, 2008
I have to say I was very diappointed in this establishment. The food was good, as was the wait staff, but one of the owners is just plain rude. We were disappointed when having problems attending this restuarant with a handicapped individual to find that an able bodied person used a handicapped parking spot. She had no tags or handicapped license plate. We asked the staff if it could be taken care of and they said they'd talk to a manager. Tom was very clear that he'd rather lose us, a party of 5 than as 1 able bodied person to move her car from a clearly marked handicapped parking space. If you have a handicapped person in your party I would advise against going here.
dear Jenn

AOL

#3 Oct 29, 2008
Why didn't you simply report it to the police? I love their food!
I Do Dishes

Hometown, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2008
MIKE MESSIER!!!
I agree

Kankakee, IL

#5 Dec 28, 2008
The food is very good, it's nice to have a nice place to eat dinner in this area, enjoy it while you have it!!
ash

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 28, 2008
This place is always good- we dine in and get take out all the time. I've never had a complaint. Nice atmosphere (unlike a great deal of local establishments), great food, friendly service.
James

Kankakee, IL

#7 Jan 5, 2009
Didn't like it here. No breakfast food very loud and some rude staff. To whom say the food is good "EGADS" you must not get out much it was nasty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osterhoff gets revised sentence Nov 20 Demon Hunter 2
Kankakee police are demon trader's Nov 20 Demon Hunter 3
Aqua is the worst company (Nov '08) Nov 18 Steve Sparks 19
Watch your kids Manteno Nov 12 Gezzz 4
jesus hererra illegal alien (peotone) Nov 6 Wilskeners 3
News Area priest arrested for sexual assault Nov 3 Puzzled 1
James baker (Apr '17) Oct 29 Hellbound 4

Bourbonnais Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance