Kankakee: Bartender arrested on pot c...

Kankakee: Bartender arrested on pot charges

There are 4 comments on the Daily Journal/Sunday Journal story from May 23, 2012, titled Kankakee: Bartender arrested on pot charges. In it, Daily Journal/Sunday Journal reports that:

A Kankakee bar was raided Friday afternoon by Kankakee police and a bartender was arrested for allegedly selling pot while working at the watering hole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal/Sunday Journal.

Really

Chicago, IL

#1 May 23, 2012
Way to go Robin. They finely caught up with you and your drug dealing.
Wow

Kankakee, IL

#2 May 23, 2012
Doesn't Robyn have a corvette? That would make a nice undercover car for KAMEG and the boat could be used for river patrol.

That's what happens when your a drug dealer they take your stuff since it was all bought with illegal drug money.
Ha

Chicago, IL

#3 May 24, 2012
So you go to the bar and order a Beer and a dime bag.
hmmm

Kankakee, IL

#4 Jul 3, 2012
So what happened with Robyn's court case for dope dealing or did she roll over on someone and rat out more people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody actually listen to WKAN? 1 hr AreaMan1 1
manteno police sexual assault case - gagnon & f... (Feb '14) Jul 1 Liza Porche 15
Shawn Vangilder (Fish) (Mar '12) Jun 28 Shawn VanGilder 24
peotone park Jun 25 Barbsucks 15
Junky Jun 18 peotone-sucks 1
My Dear California Jun 13 KankaFred 3
Slum & Crooked Landlords Jun 13 KankaFred 5
More from around the web

Bourbonnais People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bourbonnais Mortgages