Ashley Custom Homes
Manteno IL

Channahon, IL

#1 Mar 30, 2010
I am new in the area, just heard about this contracter by the name of John, just wondering about the buisness, and if he was a good person to hire on for a job!!!

Cissna Park, IL

#2 Dec 13, 2012
no, he did so so work, and charged a lot
Jesus Ramirez

Walla Walla, WA

#4 Sep 12, 2014
I really like the idea of having a custom home built for me. I have heard of left-handed people having homes custom built for them as well. That seems like it would be really cool to me.

Kankakee, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2014
he is just a framer he hires out the roof floors dry wall paint trim fire place stairs doors wireing any joe can do what you want cheaper he worked for bill bradey i would say if you want a new home you buy plans and be your own contracter and hire who you want to do the work take bids but dont take the cheapest you get what you pay for good luck but i think you are just tryen to bash john him and bow would fuck you up if you are out to bash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucinda boward from Bradley 1 hr Old friends 1
News Bar and 3 patrons cited in smoking raid in Will... (Apr '08) Sep 24 Wow 152
trafficked kids to sex offender Corey Thompson (Aug '12) Sep 24 Friend 24
Cats and kittens Sep 23 Jennifer 1
News 4 whites sued by 3 blacks over beating in Manteno (Oct '07) Sep 21 Taxpayer 23
new child molester in bourbonnais Sep 11 wtfmanteno 2
Does anybody actually listen to WKAN? Sep 9 AreaMan1 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bourbonnais Mortgages