Defendants in the Nuzzi lawsuits

Full story: Daily Journal/Sunday Journal

St. George Elementary School Principal Deborah Nuzzi is suing elected officials and residents in her school district and in Bourbonnais Elementary School District 53.
Comments
741 - 743 of 743 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2013
First Prev
of 38
Next Last
School board minutes

Bourbonnais, IL

#757 Jun 18, 2011
SO non-compliant! Still can't post minutes as required. Embarrassing school district.
JLR

Bethania, NC

#758 Jan 13, 2012
Former staff member wrote:
Be sure to check out all the lies, sex offenses on middle school girls, and adultery he committed while in Greenville, North Carolina!!
It all started in Florida when Tom, whose wife had cancer, dated his teacher Deborah and took her to a hotel at aschool conference he was attending. Both were married at the time! Neither have ANY morals or integrity at all. They deserve what's coming!!
I used to work for this man. He told me that my position was being done away with due to low enrollment. Three months later I get a letter from Pitt County Schools telling me that he requested I not be rehired and sought another teacher to fill the position. He then interviewed and later hired the girl friend of his favorite male teacher on staff. He broke my heart for teaching and I quit, never to go back. I would love to know more about his unscrupulous behaviors. I wonder how many people he has crushed. I would love to give him an earful.
Scammed

Paw Paw, MI

#759 Jun 22, 2013
These people are scammers all the way. They will lie and cheat there way around everything to make a couple extra dollars. They rented a house out in March 2013, signed a 2 year lease and never told the tenants the home was in foreclosure. The home went back to the bank on May 1st, 2013. They took the rent money and ran with it. There excuse was she lost her job and they couldn’t get refinanced. They never even tried to refinance. They just wanted some quick cash and to screw a nice family over. Don’t trust a word these people say. Everything coming out of there mouth is a lie. They continue to take advantage of people everywhere they go. Great example of a religious family….

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min well 49,481
bourbonnais code for fire prohibted it shall be... 3 hr city lies 1
vote no new tax Sun i told you 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Enough of Nina Epstein (Jan '13) Aug 29 i told you 43
speeding cars aromer rd Aug 28 i told you 3
ufo s over kankakee Aug 28 i told you 3
•••
•••
•••

Bourbonnais Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000