Defendants in the Nuzzi lawsuits

Defendants in the Nuzzi lawsuits

There are 747 comments on the Daily Journal/Sunday Journal story from Jan 18, 2007, titled Defendants in the Nuzzi lawsuits. In it, Daily Journal/Sunday Journal reports that:

St. George Elementary School Principal Deborah Nuzzi is suing elected officials and residents in her school district and in Bourbonnais Elementary School District 53.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal/Sunday Journal.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Secondhand Observer

Elkhart, IN

#2 Feb 17, 2007
I did a search on the Nuzzi's and any lawsuits filed. I am not finding anything. Where are you getting your information from?
former staff

Largo, FL

#5 Mar 15, 2007
BEWARE...dangerous people...make calls...DO NOT BACK DOWN...SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THIS EVIL!!!!
Former Staff

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Mar 15, 2007
These people have blighted everything they've come in contact with. Like gypsies, they take until there is no more to steal and move on leaving a path of destruction in their wake. Do whatever needs to be done to keep them out of your community and away from your children.
Concerned in IL

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2007
There's an investigation underway by the FBI. If you have any real facts and material; contact their Champaign,Illnois office http://springfield.fbi.gov/contact.htm#Geogra...

If you don't or won't; plese stop spreading rumurs about this couple.
Former Staff

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Mar 16, 2007
Do searches of all the locations above where the Nuzzis have been. You will discover these are not "rumors."

Since: Mar 07

Clearwater, FL

#10 Mar 16, 2007
Concerned in IL wrote:
There's an investigation underway by the FBI. If you have any real facts and material; contact their Champaign,Illnois office http://springfield.fbi.gov/contact.htm#Geogra...
If you don't or won't; plese stop spreading rumurs about this couple.
It's all true...they need to follow the trail.
HCT

Clearwater, FL

#11 Mar 16, 2007
Keep looking.
taxpayers in Bourbonnais

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2007
HCT wrote:
Keep looking.
can you give us any leads, we have been looking but can not bring up anything. It might be too old and buried. Yes,the FBI is in the area talking to people.
HCT

Largo, FL

#14 Mar 21, 2007
The FBI has ways of finding things that others can't... if it's for real...show them the blog...check out Randy's post...and go from there...good grief if people who are NOT FBI can find the information...then they should be able to!
Former Staff

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Mar 23, 2007
Do a simple Google search.
Taxpayers in Bourbonnais

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2007
We thought the Nuzzi were good people but now we found out that they were a professional stealing.
They had moved from place to place every two years or three years so no body can catch them. Now is the time to make them pay for what they had been stealing and the community need to know about that.
They also have a big operation group to work for them. Taxpayers money, all went to their pockets instead of our childrens education. Please do something to stop them before it's to late.
Taxpayers in Bourbonnais

Winchester, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2007
Tom Nuzzi and Debi Nuzzi is suing the Bourbonnais School District inorder to collect some money. Sorry, Bourbonnais School District is a good school and It will not let the Nuzzi play a dirty trick on them. Debi Nuzzi cases got thrown out . What a shameless couple. Tom Nuzzi wanted to be a superintendent of Bourbonnais School District but he did not got the job. Therefore, Tom and Debi Nuzzi suing school for the moneys. What a shame.
HCT

Largo, FL

#18 Mar 28, 2007
Those of us who have suffered their wrath would love to see the article...what horrible people they are. They found each other and the evil compounded...I don't know if their stoppable...but everyone needs to track where they go and make sure they do NOT get employed where they can hurt any more children...one can only hope they see these blogs...and feel the nipping at their heels...perhaps they'll go underground like the snakes they are.
Taxpayers in Kankakee

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2007
Call The Daily Journal and ask for The Sunday paper March 4, 07, page A3. The artical is :" JUDGE TOSSES TWO COUNTS". The Nuzzi UNSUCCESSFULLY attempted to target on the ST George School Board member and St George Residents according to the artical.
Taxpayers in Kankakee

United States

#20 Mar 28, 2007
The Nuzzi's is trying to intimidate people in the community by threaten to sue who ever go again them. This trick is too old and not working anymore.
Former Employee

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 28, 2007
I spoke the truth about Tom Nuzzi and he retaliated by playing dirty tricks to get me fired from my new job. I used to work for this man and he lied about everything under the sun including his authoritative powers to salaries he would pay people he liked or disliked. He doesn't know his ass from his armpit when it comes to school administration. St. George is his first Superintendent position so don't let him fool you with his inflated credentials. He is manipulative and without remorse for those he hurts and harrasses! Debi Nuzzi is really a great match for him since she's just as ruthless and evil. For those of you out there who don't know about the Nuzzi's, you need to trust others who are warning you! People don't reach out from random states just for fun; they are trying to save St. George from the same misery, heartache, and ruin that they have firsthandedly experienced from these two satan incarnates. The Olivet community should be ashamed to have two hypocritical members who are the opposite of Christianity. When the investigation turns up to reveal the Nuzzi's are guilty, I will throw a huge party complete with dancing monkeys, firebreathers, and fireworks to impress everyone! Tom and Debi Nuzzi: if I were you I would throw myself into the Kankakee river. The end is near for you and you won't be able to escape this time!
Observer

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 28, 2007
Debi Nuzzi has stolen a lot of money from St. George. I wonder why she doesn't use some of it to get a face lift. I have concluded that her face has more wrinkles than a Sharpei's behind. Yet, she thinks everyone wants to get in her pants. Dream on you pathetic old witch!
Observer

Chicago, IL

#23 Mar 28, 2007
For those of you out there who have been the victims of a Nuzzi attack, I have this to say to you: We must unite! It's high time the FBI investigated these criminals. You can only run for so long, you old dogs! You can't run forever! I have experience with these people and have witnessed them harrassing, scheming, and placing blame on the innocent. Don't be fooled by Debi Nuzzi who claims to be a wholesome teacher; she got her talons on a married man who's terminally ill wife wasn't even dead yet. If you meet her, you can see the coldness in her eyes and the hypocrisy oozing from every wrinkle in her old face. She is hungry for power and whines about everything if she doesn't get her way. Spoiled brat and conniving wench are just a few descriptions, I can think of...and those are the nice ones!
Former Staff

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 Mar 28, 2007
AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL SUPPORT THE NUZZIS, I HAVE A BRIDGE THAT CONNECTS BROOKLYN AND LOWER MANHATTEN THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUYING.
Randy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#25 Mar 28, 2007
OK folks. Let's UP the ante here. Chew on this.

Queens, NY: St. Francis Prep School. He was a Phys. Ed. teacher taking a group of kids on a ski trip over the holidays. Charged the parents one price. It was reported one parent asked for a refund and discovered from the travel agency that he was charging much more than the quoted price...

Charlottesville, Va.: Hollymead Elementary School. Harrassment complaints and possible insurance fraud.

Greenville, NC: Epps Middle School. Reportedly had affairs with two teachers in said school. Caused school to split into factions. Both teachers transferred to other school and Nuzzi was forced to resign.

Stay tuned. This is better than Watergate!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 dogs found black lab and chihuahua Sat Dogs 1
Anybody get hail? Jun 21 Meme 1
News College News Jun 11 The Anti-Flower C... 5
train horns (Nov '15) Jun 7 Wrong 12
Kankakee Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun 5 Musikologist 19
is peotone a good place to live (Oct '10) Jun 4 Peotone sucks 16
News 'Shooter' at Target Just Unarmed Guy Protesting... May '16 TerriB1 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bourbonnais Mortgages