hate dennys

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

The Denny's in owensboro sucks!! Thomas the "manager" is. Dirty and dumb and none of them there want to work.
Lupe

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

hate dennys wrote:
The Denny's in owensboro sucks!! Thomas the "manager" is. Dirty and dumb and none of them there want to work.
I ate at that one too and I will never go back. The burger was juicy and tasty and the fries were nice and hot and salty the way I like it. But no sooner had I finished my last bite than my stomach started to rumble. I didn't want to pass gas because I was with my boyfriend and I hoped that we could make it home before I did since we live nearby. But when we got into the car, I began to unleash the most smelly, noisy farts in my whole life. We had to roll down the windows to be able to breathe and my boyfriend was really teed off. As soon as we arrived at home, I ran like a bat out of hell to the crapper and spent the next 30 minutes on the bowl. Needless to say, I am never going back there and now I'm looking for a new boyfriend too because he said he can't get those smells and sounds out of his mind and he would never be able to go to bed with me again, especially since I like it from behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min mahz 49,359
ufo s over kankakee 14 hr belive 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Mon newpoly 1,900
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Some anonymous person from MANTENO,IL (Aug '06) Aug 23 nonya 9
hellbounds black ball list Aug 23 nonya 9
kankaKEE SCHOOL NoNO Aug 23 Hmmm 6

Search the Bourbonnais Forum:
•••
•••
Bourbonnais Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bourbonnais Jobs

•••