Louise from Bourbonnais

Louise from Bourbonnais

There are 4 comments on the Daily Journal/Sunday Journal story from Aug 9, 2006, titled Louise from Bourbonnais. In it, Daily Journal/Sunday Journal reports that:

There will be times when no cops are patrolling the streets of Bourbonnais, even with the two new police officers the Bourbonnais Village Board is adding to the police force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal/Sunday Journal.

BPD FAN

Kankakee, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2006
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. THERE ARE @ LEAST 3 OFFICERS ON DUTY @ ALL TIMES!!!! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN LESS THAN 2 ON DUTY & THAT ONLY HAPPEN A FEW TIMES!!!
officers wife

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2007
Bourbonnais police minimum staffing is 2 officers and they work at that level a lot. Other agencies have to back them up. BPD should get their facts straight also. One of those new officers are already gone.
Bourbonnais Resident

Hometown, IL

#3 Dec 8, 2008
With only 2 officers patroling at a time it's got to be easy to get away with stuff. Thats why partys are never busted and everyone speeds. Get more cops
B-RAD citizen

Fox River Grove, IL

#4 Dec 8, 2008
what's the deal with the lady cop i see in bourbonnais? Bradley sure as heck wouldn't have a lady cop. She should have a male officer with her at all times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun River Terrace Jul 26 Google light 6
2 dogs found black lab and chihuahua Jul 25 Dog 2
Deshawn ( Lil fil ) lewis Jul 21 Curious 1
manteno police sexual assault case - gagnon & f... (Feb '14) Jul 4 Treason state wide 21
Shawn Vangilder (Fish) (Mar '12) Jun 29 HardRockin 28
Anybody get hail? Jun '16 Meme 1
News College News Jun '16 The Anti-Flower C... 5

Bourbonnais Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bourbonnais Mortgages