New Italian Deli ?
braidwood

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Sep 12, 2008
Can anyone tell me if there is a new Italian Deli in the Kankakee area ? I was told that there is one on Rt.50...true ?
manteno 1

Manteno, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2008
yes there is its a block or so south of north street on the west side of the road, ive heard real good reports.
braidwood

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Sep 19, 2008
manteno 1 wrote:
yes there is its a block or so south of north street on the west side of the road, ive heard real good reports.
Thank you.....
braidwood

Elmhurst, IL

#4 Sep 25, 2008
manteno 1 wrote:
yes there is its a block or so south of north street on the west side of the road, ive heard real good reports.
I am not able to find this Italian Deli,I need an address or name of the Deli....Thank you,hope you can help me on this one....
Amanda

Rockford, IL

#5 Sep 28, 2008
braidwood wrote:
Can anyone tell me if there is a new Italian Deli in the Kankakee area ? I was told that there is one on Rt.50...true ?
There is one in the outlet mall next to Brandon and Casey's.
Deli

Bourbonnais, IL

#6 Sep 28, 2008
The name of the deli is Rondinella's Italian Imports, 189 N. Kinzie Ave., Bradley, IL. Hours: M-F 10 am to 6 pm; Sat. 9 am to 5 pm. I have gotten their sandwiches and they are excellent!
Natalee

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2008
I have been there it is really good. according to my taste buds!
braidwood

Elmhurst, IL

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Deli wrote:
The name of the deli is Rondinella's Italian Imports, 189 N. Kinzie Ave., Bradley, IL. Hours: M-F 10 am to 6 pm; Sat. 9 am to 5 pm. I have gotten their sandwiches and they are excellent!
Thank you for the information.....I'll be going there real soon....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbonnais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE! Georgia Devil (William "Frank" Henry) ... 8 hr Tennessee 2
Dr smith Jan 20 Curious 1
Review: Laborers Local 751 (Jan '15) Jan 16 LaRue Benigh 7
David Gandy Jan 14 Mz Thang 1
Peotone is a joke Dec '16 Daisy Clover 5
Outing the racists in Peotone Nov '16 Trump_sucks_donke... 19
Has anyone been on the jerry springer show? Nov '16 Jon Procter 2

Bourbonnais Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bourbonnais Mortgages