Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

I don't think I can be the only resident upset with the poor service provided by Swinger sanitation. We want to recycle and always have until recently. We still do...sorta. We can't seem to ever separate items to their liking. We have made the dividers, we rinse things out, we spend a lot of time trying to get this right. They NEVER take everything, but sometimes they take our dividers we ask them not to take. We've watched them pass our street. This is the worst company. I understand the concept of keeping the money in our community and why we switched. I'm not sure what this money is for, maybe another crazy round-about that makes absolutely no sense. Street lights in my neighborhood, that has been vandalized numerous times would be nice. The point is, this company changes 'policy' without notifying residents. We were'nt told about the 'no more Wal-mart bags' until I called 2 weeks after my recycling not getting picked up. The lady was even rude to me over the phone, as if I should had known. I gave up for weeks, once again we have started to recycle. About a month ago, and again...they DO NOT pick it up or they don't take it all, no matter how we separate it. I've even picked some off the street, they scatter. I'd rather drive it to Rolla. I'm from Rolla and I know, when they pick up your recycling in Rolla, it ALL goes into a big GREEN recycling bin MIXED. So why would Swinger make us jump through hoops, when they take it to the same place?
Frustrated Recycler Too

Owensville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I also experienced the same problems that Frustrated Recycler had. Swinger is impossible to please and you never know why they are leaving the recycled items behind. The former company was much better. I have been recycling for over 20 years but finally had to give up and throw everything in the trash thanks to Swinger. A very poor company.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bourbon Discussions

Search the Bourbon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 95,515
Jason Strange 20 hr unknown 7
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 20 hr vote to vote 10,207
Looking for info on Cari Parkins (Jul '13) Thu hahaha 11
woodland lakes (Mar '08) Thu bewildered 2,541
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bourbon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bourbon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••