RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed.

RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed.

There are 47 comments on the San Diego Reader story from Apr 25, 2008, titled RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed.. In it, San Diego Reader reports that:

I got a call Saturday night from a man whose name I didn't remember, but someone who remembered me and had the kindness to telephone with the sad news that Robert Mitchell died. via San Diego Reader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Reader.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BPC

Salt Lake City, UT

#43 Dec 7, 2011
Bob Mitchell certainly had flaws, like every person does, but if you really knew him there would be no argument that he was a kindred spirit. It's sad to read so many negative comments about Bob from people who obviously did not know him very well. Bob was my mentor and I miss and love him dearly. I was only 10 years old when I met Bob and 16 years later I still consider him to be the most positive and beneficial influence in my life.
I miss you Bob!
I miss Jacumba

UK

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Come back Bob, all is forgiven. The old place needs you back.
Angela Sullivan

La Mesa, CA

#45 Feb 3, 2013
I miss Bob too, so very much.
mee goreng

United States

#46 Aug 15, 2014
greetings... we are currently seeking mitchell's secret whereabouts... we have gathered intelligence of his faked death... we have received the best training possible... we expect to prevail... num num.
Angela

San Diego, CA

#47 Aug 15, 2014
mee goreng wrote:
greetings... we are currently seeking mitchell's secret whereabouts... we have gathered intelligence of his faked death... we have received the best training possible... we expect to prevail... num num.
I was just thinking about his secret whereabouts! Perhaps we should go out to Jacumba and seek him out?:)))))
Mike from Lakeside

Lake Forest, CA

#48 Aug 26, 2014
Bob faked his own death?
I wouldn't be surprised.
333 holderofthetruth

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Apr 7, 2015
in response to all the week kneed pathetic have no lives to talk and have to talk about everyone else because your lies are so pathetic. when Bob died he had a couple of thousand people at his funeral that all missed him very very much these are people who went there because they really wanted to not because of a family obligation I will bet the people who talk against him don't have one tenth as many people at their funerals.and those of you who ever spent any time and appreciated Jacumba and what was there have the Bachmeier's and Bob Mitchell to thank for it for as long as it was there . that town was death waiting to be buried before Felix bachmeier and his wife Lisa took it over and made it something to actually come to. T was and The spa was not surviving financially when Bob Mitchell took it over and made it one of the nicest places it at ever become with one of the best chefs available, it was making progress to a point where it would have been a beautiful resort, he did not get cooperation he needed ,the accusations were ill founded and Bob was trying everything he could to resurrect the dying Jacumba spa. and as far as either Felix or Bob making the hot water turned cold that is not only ridiculous but ill founded with no supporting proof. The weight of the water is not what made the water hot, the geothermal activity is what made the water hot. The reason why the water cooled off is the same reason why the farm and its giant aquifer dried up, global warming. Before the planet was heating up so much from all our non naturally generated heat released from our technological lifestyle it needed to release its heat in various areas around the planet. It no longer needs to do so because the environment and our ecosystem is drastically changing. the devastation to our ecosystem is entering the epic state of destruction, our planets natural cooling forces are being turned against us violently and we will soon be in an environment which is no longer habitable to be alive. The acquifer drying up, and the mineral water no longer being hot are the signs of the beginning of the end of the world. If you don't believe me punch up Google Earth and look at the size of the polar cap on the North Pole compared to the size of the polar cap on the South Pole, the polar cap on the North Pole is almost gone, it is moving to the east coast of the United States because the cooling system is not functioning properly and needs to call for the stored cooling effect of the ice caps to be brought to an area closer to where the excess heat release is occurring. The devastation on earth is occurring very severely in many areas, places are being wiped out, what you see in Jacumba, is the beginning of it occurring in the United States. he who point fingers at others should realized three fingers are pointing back at themselves. at least Bob Mitchell got off the planet before it gets burn to hell, he's got great seats for the finale, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulevard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scrapped bill stalls broadband project May 1 More Info 3
News 10 Best Restaurants in Santa Monica Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Serial ADA lawsuit filer striking Bay Area Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News 3 arrested, 82 cars impounded in Moreno Valley (Jul '10) Apr 12 JimiCash 11
News Topless Bernie Sanders supporters arrested outs... Mar '16 Le Jimbo 9
Poll Is Ken Rupe still an obnoxious a-hole (Dec '07) Mar '16 Cowboy 30
News East county woman suspected of growing marijuana (Aug '09) Feb '16 APHALady 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulevard Mortgages