RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed.

Apr 25, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Diego Reader

I got a call Saturday night from a man whose name I didn't remember, but someone who remembered me and had the kindness to telephone with the sad news that Robert Mitchell died. via San Diego Reader

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big John

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

You mean Bob Mitchell the evil scum bag of Jacumba Hot Springs is dead !! Allaluya !!!! The witch is dead !!! Thats the best news I have heard in years ! That punk was a piece of crap on everyones shoes in Jacumba. Hw won't be missed... Or is another hiding tatic of you Bob you old bastard ?
David

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

Bob Mitchell was a rip off con artist. He stole many thousands of dollars from a time share in the jacumba hot springs and killed many endangered speices of animals buy stealing water from the natural lake sanctuary. The lake dried up when he was owner of the Jacumba hot Springs because he capped off the flow to the sancturay and millions of animals died. Karama was a bitch .. Hey Bob... You won't be missed . except by the attorneys that are trying to get all the monet back you conned out of everyone.
Susan Blair

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

Judged:

The beautiful lake that was in Jacumba for over 100 years or more DID disappear when Bob Mitchell and Felix Bachmier Jr. were running the hotsprings spa in Jacumba Ca.

This was a disaster to the eco system as this lake provided many fish and frogs and turtles life. Now they are all dead.

You see when the above persons took over the hotspring spa they blocked the flow of natural water to the lake and in short time the lake disappeared. We made many phone calls to the spa and got no answer or even the faintess concern about the lake being slowly drained by the greed of the above mentioned.

They were deverting the water to their spa because they added another pool that has now cold water. In fact , in letting the lake dry up , the hot spring is no longer even warm. In fact last week we went their and the water was cool even in the spa ! This water cooled as a result of the pressure being lifted off the magma because of Mitchell and Bachmier draining the lake.

The natural hot spring hot water is now being cooled naturally because of the many millions of tons of water that kept the ground pressurized is now lifted.

So now the Jacumba Hot Springs should be re-named The Jacumba Cool Springs Spa and Cabana ! What a disaster. We will never go to Jacumba again. Thanks Bob Mitchell and Felix for all your great work !
Michael Linden

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

hi, susan... are you the susan who used to own the small antique store in jacumba in the late 1970s and early 1980s? monica and i are trying to trck you and your husband...
Susan Blair wrote:
The beautiful lake that was in Jacumba for over 100 years or more DID disappear when Bob Mitchell and Felix Bachmier Jr. were running the hotsprings spa in Jacumba Ca.
This was a disaster to the eco system as this lake provided many fish and frogs and turtles life. Now they are all dead.
You see when the above persons took over the hotspring spa they blocked the flow of natural water to the lake and in short time the lake disappeared. We made many phone calls to the spa and got no answer or even the faintess concern about the lake being slowly drained by the greed of the above mentioned.
They were deverting the water to their spa because they added another pool that has now cold water. In fact , in letting the lake dry up , the hot spring is no longer even warm. In fact last week we went their and the water was cool even in the spa ! This water cooled as a result of the pressure being lifted off the magma because of Mitchell and Bachmier draining the lake.
The natural hot spring hot water is now being cooled naturally because of the many millions of tons of water that kept the ground pressurized is now lifted.
So now the Jacumba Hot Springs should be re-named The Jacumba Cool Springs Spa and Cabana ! What a disaster. We will never go to Jacumba again. Thanks Bob Mitchell and Felix for all your great work !
Julie San Diego CA

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

Hey Susan Blair,
You really should get your facts straight before you accuse Felix. Bob Mitchell was the one who dried out the lake and ended up destroying everything in Jacumba. Go to the courthouse and read the court papers, you will see the truth in black and white. Felix had nothing to do with the pond issue and in fact fought like hell to get Bob to stop it. Bob actually threatened Felix's life ( read the court papers ) and promptly had an injunction place on Felix to be removed from the property. The rest is history.
( Read the court papers ) Bob Mitchell was the most horrible, awful, disgusting human being ever.
Do a little research on Bob and you will see how many lives he attempted to destroy. Thank God he is gone. The town of Jacumba is rejoicing!
Susan Blair

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Judged:

We know it was Bob Mitchell who destroyed everything Jacumba stood for. He was a greedy lying stealing bastard. Thank God the bastard is dead. it was Alfred the new manager that told us it was Felix Jr that helped Mitchell in the descimation of the lake. We thought it was Bob Mitchell alone the whole time. We confronted Felix Jr's wife one day and she told us the lake was fine. It was completely empty. She was lying. We confronted Bob Mitchell and he said he knew the lake was dry and blamed it on everyone but himself. We went down to the pump and seen the 3 inch pipe was capped off and there was no more overflow to the lake at all. We also warned Felix Jr not to go into partnership with Mitchell. Look what happened. Felix senior was the best thing that ever happened in Jacumba. This man is a good guy and we miss him at the cool spring. The water is not warm anymore. It is cool. The heat is gone and it is getting cooler because the lake was keeping pressure on the magma crust deep spring fishers. Felix jr also hired Lesbian massage women who were perverted as all hell and this led to bad karma and a shutdown of what was once a nice place. Yes Jacumba is DEAD and there is no more warm water. The whole town is feeling the pressure no and we can all thank Bob Mitchell and Felix Jr for the downfall. By the way we do not live in Jacumba. We were only frequent visitors. Get your facts straight before you spout off. You can ask Alfred the new manager about what the prevous owners and what they did.
John

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Judged:

Jacumba was a lesbian hangout and the massage dykes were so freaking ugly ! I hated the lesbian place and glad it ran out of geothermal hot water. Susan you are so right about that ! Good riddens Jacumba Cool Springs !
John

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Judged:

Hey Julie from Chandler Arizona who says she is in San diego here. Are you one of those fat massage dykes? We remember a fat ugly dykey looking massage woman from arizona who use to work there.

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

Judged:

it is true the place was indeed a gay women spa. we were there one day with our kids and abubch of them were doing everything in the spa tub. it was really sick. we complained to one of the owners and he said that there was little they could do to stop it. in seems they encouraged it with all the gay women massage. funny we did not see any gay men just gay women. we went there recently under the new ownership and the spa was about 82 degrees with no gays. just the right temp to breed gay lesbian bacteria. we left and never went back nor will we ever again. looks like the last ownership with all the gay women massage creeps killed the business for good.
Joyce P

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

Judged:

Jacumba was a lesbo massage and spa hangout for the most ugly women I have ever seen. All the massage women looked like bull-dykes for sure. We remember a Jeri and another one from arizona that were indeed lesbo looking massage bulls. The chicago owners had a run in with the first one and fired her I believe.
jacumba sucks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

The place has no more hot spring water. It was in fact cool last time we were there. Still some ugly women there to. Looks as if the place is history for sure as far as the water. The last owners mitchell and Backmier Jr did a good job of destroying the water by destroying the nice lake that use to be there. Karma.
jacumba sucks

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

Everybody loses due to the greed I guess.Karma
Dave

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

The place has the worst bad energy . The whole town really is doomed now that the water is cool. Bob Mitchell did a good job of destroying the hot spring spa before the scumbag kicked the bucket. Good riddens Bob you piece of dog shit. Felix Jr didn't help to much either by going in partnership with a known crook scumbag named B.M...lol ... hey look at the Bob Mitchell initials are B.M. >>> for >>> BOWEL MOVEMENT ! HA
jacumba resident

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

now all the knats bugs are in the air by the trillions because ther is no bats to eat them like their was when the lake was here. I guess when felix and mitchell lost the spa they did a good job of destroying the lake. Now the bugs are everywhere and it has made the frint page of the san diego tribune the problem is that bad. bob Mitcheel was a fucking crook punk. Glad the bastard is no longer with us. And Felix jr ? Your a Moron!
shovelfull

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Judged:

First, dran secind pool at spa refil lake; get geolgst/geoterml expirt see if lake and necesry upper water weght presure can be restord and mabe so can hot water. Mabe not tomoro but soon. If not, keep suplhur sprin water flo in and heet watr at spa. Do NOT blam Bachmeiers for cold watr, it Mitchells doing. His damij need to be undun.

Secnd: Raly miny Mitchell victms can find here or wearevr and get tem to vestegat his so cald deth. their is suits he caus coming up in SD corts he avoid proscutn by play dying. Also, get tem togehtr so if he is foun aliv crimini charj and folow suits can start. Peple from hotel membr, pepole he cheat money, everyting. Lota peopl find tem bring here. Sary bad englsh, i stil lirnng. i usa com their alot, an mis hot watr as wan it bak. Tel evybdy.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Judged:

Wow.
Ya'all sound just like the weak-knee'd pukes Bob used to refer to, blaming your pathetic little lives on someone else...sheeeitt!!!!
Jacumba Resident

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

Hey Dogman are you Bob Mitchell himself playing dead? You scaming bastard Mitchell. You know the whole town hates your fooking guts. I just wonder if mitchell is really dead. mmmmmmmmmmm we need to check the death certificate at the san diego coroners office.
ohyeahandanother thing

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

Don't bother man! I'm long gone, you can't touch me now. It just wasn't fun playing with you weak-kneed pukes anymore, so had to think of a novel way of making my exit - stylish as ever - and swan off to a life more pleasing. Oh yeah, sorry about the lake.
Jacumba Resident wrote:
Hey Dogman are you Bob Mitchell himself playing dead? You scaming bastard Mitchell. You know the whole town hates your fooking guts. I just wonder if mitchell is really dead. mmmmmmmmmmm we need to check the death certificate at the san diego coroners office.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Hey There Ohyeaandanotherthing...I think I know you.
ohyeahandanother thing

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

Jeez Dogman! Don't blow my cover! This is the only place I get to communicate with the good burgers of Jacumba. Oh yeah, and and another thing - keep your chin up. You know what they said about Jesus? On the third day, he rose again.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boulevard Discussions

Search the Boulevard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Orange Cove cow licker 200,365
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Manhunt is on for owners of Hermosa Beach's Clu... (Oct '09) Wed Arcadiao 162
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Jul 26 Randy 48
•••
•••
•••
Boulevard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boulevard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••