Ontario's Holt Boulevard: Hotbed for ...

Ontario's Holt Boulevard: Hotbed for young girl prostitutes

There are 55 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jan 10, 2009, titled Ontario's Holt Boulevard: Hotbed for young girl prostitutes. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Children selling themselves for sex is big business in the Inland Empire. They do it by the hundreds out of fear and to please, protect and enrich the pimps who recruit these already vulnerable girls into their ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pico boy

Diamond Bar, CA

#43 Jan 13, 2009
it's pimpin from Pomona Montclair 2 Ontario
hult gots hoe's for days
trisha

Orange, CA

#44 Jan 13, 2009
now those are some girls in dire need of good parents..... my heart goes out to them.
GOD HELP US

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#45 Jan 13, 2009
As we could all agree on is that we have a big problem on our hands with these under age girls selling their body for money.... But we waste tax money on bail out plans, Iraq and their "weapons of mass destruction" People we need to wake up and see the big picture we are set for failure! How come those girls dont show up in rancho cucamonga or alta loma??? most of their customers come from the suburbs! No matter what a pimp is going to pimp the same way a killer is going to kill!
Tanya

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Jan 13, 2009
Pomona Born wrote:
Pomona Girl, go back and read the article, you stupid ho. These kids are neither "consenting," nor adults.
Pomona, back in the day Holt Ave was called the hoe stroll.
emily

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Jan 14, 2009
instead of traffic stops to take cars for no insurance or license....the police need to concentrate on this issue stopping the child prostiution!!!! My cries for these kids...
Bunch of BS

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Jan 14, 2009
This has been going on since I was a Kid and I turned 40 this year...It took until 2009 to notice ? Someone has some explaining to do ! Someone pays Ontario and Pomona P.D. to look the other way .It is their Street in their neighborhood and they have never been able to stop it ? Don't believe it for a second !
bob

United States

#49 Jan 14, 2009
wow ontario is trying to become a major city. and this is happening.
ontario is turning into a mini la
corrupt mayor check
immigrants check
gangs check
under age prostitutes check
hockey team check
democrats check
i guess it is a mini la
Halkshaw

Garland, TX

#50 Jan 14, 2009
Bunch of BS wrote:
This has been going on since I was a Kid and I turned 40 this year...It took until 2009 to notice ? Someone has some explaining to do ! Someone pays Ontario and Pomona P.D. to look the other way .It is their Street in their neighborhood and they have never been able to stop it ? Don't believe it for a second !
You have to understand the make up of the area. Most of the folks are from another country or are criminals they just do not call the police. As soon as you start calling the police you see what happens.
Peanut Gallery

Pomona, CA

#51 Jan 15, 2009
Halkshaw wrote:
<quoted text> You have to understand the make up of the area. Most of the folks are from another country or are criminals they just do not call the police. As soon as you start calling the police you see what happens.
I know many good people who live in Ontario. Where are you getting this demographic information? Your comment reeks of racist misunderstanding and narrow-mindedness.
Concerned-Parent

Santa Ana, CA

#52 Jan 15, 2009
Ontario is such a cestpool for children and families. Can't wait to leave this pit stop.

I don't get how a middle class family didn't know their daughter was prostituting though.
Pomona Boy

Simi Valley, CA

#53 Sep 9, 2010
Ok, enough is enough with all of this mindless banter. The truth is that there are two different "Pomona girls" and I know both of them. They are my working girls or night laborers if you will and I am their Pimp. Both of you guys need to stop. If you are unhappy with the way I am running my business then just bounce!! DUCES!! I CAN GET REPLACEMENT BITCHES IN A MATTER OF MINS!!
Dirty Old Man

Santa Monica, CA

#54 Sep 10, 2010
So young and moist. Mmmmmm.

I don't care that they don't speak English. I'm not paying for their opinions.
Love

Long Beach, CA

#55 Aug 10, 2011
Half of these comments show no concern for these poor young ladies. Just on how you yourself sounds or spells WHO CARES you guys are being so inconsiderate to the problem at hand. I live near this location and nothing is being done I see cops up and down this street ignoring what is really going on. I pray for they find a way out.
my wifes hooking on holt

Ontario, CA

#56 Jul 21, 2013
I tried to help this woman out shes a good person but can't stay off holt bl.and shes to good of a person to be outthere or with some other lam.like a guy name clutch,and mark,even a guy name dallas,he the most lamof them all.
jeremiah

Tujunga, CA

#57 Nov 6, 2013
Tell me when to go so I can set it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulevard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montebello to monitor intersections (Apr '08) Feb '17 Lbm1 43
News RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed. (May '08) Feb '17 Dave frasier 48
News Driving on these 2 Whittier, Santa Fe Springs a... Feb '17 Horace Failnig Ger 1
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) Jan '17 Charles 10
News Touro says a noa to Orcem Nov '16 Kurshan Diaper Ch... 4
News Sylmar funeral procession for Caltrans worker t... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Red Cloud 1
News Fairfield police snare 5 at DUI-driver's licens... (Sep '16) Sep '16 FAQ 3

Boulevard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulevard Mortgages