Ontario's Holt Boulevard: Hotbed for young girl prostitutes

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Children selling themselves for sex is big business in the Inland Empire. They do it by the hundreds out of fear and to please, protect and enrich the pimps who recruit these already vulnerable girls into their ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Davids

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

I heard a class taught by Sgt. Nicholson and found it to be very informative.
Halkshaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Judged:

My grandmother went before the Neveda State law makers over 50 years ago. She got them to agree to allow a call to go through to their family for free from Neveda. Many runaway go to Neveda. My father company gave free bus tickets to a runaway who wanted to go home from Neveda. By dads body guards told many stories of how they went to pick up a young lady to go home they would get into gun fight with the pimp. They would kill them. In those days the ganaster ran Neveda they would look the other way. My grandmother made that her cause it was the only political thing she ever got involved in. They sent hundreds of young ladies back home. She would tell me every body in the whole State would just look the other way. With the encomy being so bad with the Government programs broke we are going to see more of this.
Pomona Girl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Judged:

I personally think the Police and all the people giving seminars need to focus on a billion other thing going on in the community other than the lowest of the lowest crimes,this is crazy.Prostitutes are a easy bust for these guys,and to me i beleive these officers are a little on the weird side to play a john or a prostitute in order to bust 2 consinting adults. There are other ways to find out if a person is legal or not. They dont make Police like they used too.
Pomona Born

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Judged:

Pomona Girl, go back and read the article, you stupid ho. These kids are neither "consenting," nor adults.
rich

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

only in america
papa

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

bring in roman polanski he will show you how to handle these young girls.
Bob C Southern Calif

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

It is very sad that young girls can sell
themselves like this. It destroys their lives,
self respect and of course the possiblity of
disease and death from the other party involved.
My personal feeling over this issue the ones
involved in paying young ladies (kids) as far
as I am concerned should go to jail for at least
a year, have their pictures in the paper. Sick
folks they are.
joe price

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

a. if you are going to be a hooker, do it in vegas where it is legal. b. if you are going to do it on holt drive a camaro and get a full tank of gas. c. dont forget in and out drive thru because they are really big and great.d. wear tight levis and please please please wear some spike high heels and chanel no. 5! i like a class act! as liz taylor said, baby its the only game in town..........
John Chavez

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Judged:

Most Third World Country's accept Prostitution as a fact of life.

Choosing to be so much less than we once were has some interesting possiblities.

Next....Donkey Shows coming to a neighborhood near you.

Any one who votes democrat in what remains of SoCal is a complete Fool or a Monster.
Pomona Employer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Pomona girl is extremely retarded. Can't read OR write
pomona girl

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Pomona Girl wrote:
I personally think the Police and all the people giving seminars need to focus on a billion other thing going on in the community other than the lowest of the lowest crimes,this is crazy.Prostitutes are a easy bust for these guys,and to me i beleive these officers are a little on the weird side to play a john or a prostitute in order to bust 2 consinting adults. There are other ways to find out if a person is legal or not. They dont make Police like they used too.
just want to say i've used the name "pomona girl" on several topics, and this is not me!!
pomona girl

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Pomona Girl wrote:
If you're gonna steal my name, at least learn how to spell, use some grammar, and make some sense! You're making me look bad!
setag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

I dont buy it. Choose the behavior you choose the consequences.
Anonymous Teen

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

The Age of Consent in Canada is 16. That drops to 14 if the older person is less than five years older than the younger person. Prostitution is illegal regardless of age in Canada. This article is misleading.
FapFap

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

It is probably better that you do not use our facilities here again
sammy the retard kanadian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

FapFap wrote:
It is probably better that you do not use our facilities here again
what you mean OUR . you got a monkey in your pocket?
Dude

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Anonymous Teen wrote:
The Age of Consent in Canada is 16. That drops to 14 if the older person is less than five years older than the younger person. Prostitution is illegal regardless of age in Canada. This article is misleading.
Ontario, CALIFORNIA. Nothing at all to do with Canada. And the rules are slightly different here, chump.
bigyaz

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

joe price wrote:
a. if you are going to be a hooker, do it in vegas where it is legal.
Uh, it's illegal in Vegas, buddy.
Anon321

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

I found it informative, too informative, you have directed any persons unknown to the location where these young girls hang out. Now the pervs who did not know where to go do. The followig sentence disturbesme greatly. "Hassling them seems to help. "Pimps don't like to be messed with," Duffield said. It encourages them to find other places to ply their sleazy trade. " hasseling them seems to help they go somewhere else! That is not in anyway helpful. If they go somewhere else the children are not helped at all, so messing with them to get them to go somewhere else is a mistaken approach. Don't run em off, catch em. I realize it can't be easy but if every city pushes the emvironment to another city the problem is never going to get better.
Anon321

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

PS, I can spell sometimes, so if you are going to dog on me for my grammer it will fall on deaf ears I will not be looking at the thread again, and for all those who find it important to call people names or have a angry tone, Grow up, be nice your Children, Mom or Grandma may be listening! Have fun kids. Pomona Born, Pomona Girl (not original) and people like her are a product of verbal assaults from people like you, you should be ashamed. Remember wont read anymore of the thread so any remarks left to make someone fell they got the last word will be for not. By kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 22 at 5:42PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Boulevard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boulevard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Boulevard News, Events & Info