One of two winning lottery tickets so...

One of two winning lottery tickets sold in San Gabriel

There are 27 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 29, 2009, titled One of two winning lottery tickets sold in San Gabriel. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A Mega Millions ticket sold at a San Gabriel noodle shop and worth $166.5 million is one of two winning tickets to match all six numbers in the latest round of the multi-state lottery game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amen

Los Angeles, CA

#57 Sep 3, 2009
Let them have the dump San Gabriel

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#58 Sep 3, 2009
This thread is hilarious, maybe I should "blend in" and be "patriotic" too...obviously I live in California so I should start celebrating:
*Cinco De Mayo...
*take ESL classes...
*wave a big (foreign country) flag while driving around in circles and creating unnecessary traffic and smogs around L.A. during World Cup matches...
*Create riots if the L.A. Lakers loses...and creating more fire and smog, and ultimately wasting our taxpayers' money so that the city can 'police' us morons reaping havoc in the streets...
*Drink and drive with no insurance, then hit and run...
*Collect unemployment and welfare so I can infest the parks on weekends to have my big barbecues and leaving big messes afterwards...then go get a tattoo with 3 dots in it that meant "my crazy life"...
*drive recklessly everywhere I go...
*celebrate July 4th because I can actually start a fire legally to burn something and make a lot of noise all night long and throughout the wee hours in the morning...and all the way through July 5th because I don't have to worry about work, because I have no job...
*abduct and rape little children and end their lives...

But instead, I chose to live in a so-called "Third World Country" known as the San Gabriel Valley" with 60% of the well-to-do folks -- and along with the remaining 40% of low-life scums that whines, complaint, and self oppressed good-for-nothings just because they didn't get that dollar back from the Mega Millions with their welfare or unemployment leftovers.

By the way, for Labor Day; I'm celebrating this out in Malibu and far far away from you f[o]ckers. Hence the word 'Labor', does it ring a bell?

Also, congrats to the 2 winners, spend your $$$ wisely and don't forget to contribute a little to hungry children everywhere for the coming holidays.

Amazed

AOL

#59 Sep 3, 2009
PasadenaDude wrote:
This thread is hilarious, maybe I should "blend in" and be "patriotic" too...obviously I live in California so I should start celebrating:
*Cinco De Mayo...
*take ESL classes...
*wave a big (foreign country) flag while driving around in circles and creating unnecessary traffic and smogs around L.A. during World Cup matches...
*Create riots if the L.A. Lakers loses...and creating more fire and smog, and ultimately wasting our taxpayers' money so that the city can 'police' us morons reaping havoc in the streets...
*Collect unemployment and welfare so I can infest the parks on weekends to have my big barbecues and leaving big messes afterwards...then go get a tattoo with 3 dots in it that meant "my crazy life"...
*celebrate July 4th because I can actually start a fire legally to burn something and make a lot of noise all night long and throughout the wee hours in the morning...and all the way through July 5th because I don't have to worry about work, because I have no job...
But instead, I chose to live in a so-called "Third World Country" known as the San Gabriel Valley" with 60% of the well-to-do folks -- and along with the remaining 40% of low-life scums that whines, complaint, and self oppressed good-for-nothings just because they didn't get that dollar back from the Mega Millions with their welfare or unemployment leftovers.
By the way, for Labor Day; I'm celebrating this out in Malibu and far far away from you f[o]ckers. Hence the word 'Labor', does it ring a bell?
Also, congrats to the 2 winners, spend your $$$ wisely and don't forget to contribute a little to hungry children everywhere for the coming holidays.
And the choir sang AMEN. Awesome post
Asian Guy

United States

#60 Sep 4, 2009
PasadenaDude wrote:
*Cinco De Mayo...
*take ESL classes...
best post in this thread.

If a white guy won, it's hip hop hooray for all the whitie and latino. If a Asian (vietnamese) guy win, the same whitie and latino will say damnnnn chinaman, why you take our money and corrupt our land with your chinese way.
Wait A Minute

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Sep 5, 2009
Amazed and Asian guy Pasadena left out the slit throats at the restaurant at valley and new avenues (asian gang) and just recently the guy with a gun shot to the head and left for dead at the coffee house on Valley and San gabriel (asian gang) you know kind of like the stuff that goes on in mexico and third world countries like viet nam.Now should i go on i have a list here.
That was pretty convenient wouldn't you say wink wink.
yeah thought so
go have fun at the Hilton losers and go slaughter some ducks, but leave my cat and dog alone

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#62 Sep 5, 2009
Wait A Minute wrote:
Amazed and Asian guy Pasadena left out the slit throats at the restaurant at valley and new avenues (asian gang) and just recently the guy with a gun shot to the head and left for dead at the coffee house on Valley and San gabriel (asian gang) you know kind of like the stuff that goes on in mexico and third world countries like viet nam.Now should i go on i have a list here.
That was pretty convenient wouldn't you say wink wink.
yeah thought so
go have fun at the Hilton losers and go slaughter some ducks, but leave my cat and dog alone
I didn't leave them out, they fall into 40% of the scums mentioned above. Plus, whatever happened to them was STRICTLY between them (money involved) and no one else was killed, in other words; they knew exactly who they wanted -- unlike others doing drive-by shootings on residential streets...instead of the target(s), they'll always ended up getting the innocent and the little ones. Don't believe me? Just tune in to the six o' clock news every evening.
Jean Modesto Calif

Modesto, CA

#63 Nov 20, 2011
In 1972, I left my home in Rosemead/El Monte to move to Northern California. I loved my hometown of Rosemead in the 50's and 60's, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods. It is dismaying to me to see that one culture that of the Asians has taken over most of the areas. It is dismaying to me because it would seem to me that the takeover should have been much more equaled in the blend of the cultures although the Hispanics are second in the percentage of inhabitants there. I feel my cultures of italian, german, irish, english have been pushed out and this is why I feel sad. My hometown has been lost. I feel very uncomfortable when I visit there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulevard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate Over FISHERMANa S Wharf Continues Jun '17 Neal Peifer 1
News Elon Musk Moves Forward With 'Boring' Traffic R... May '17 susc99 1
News Torrance police arrest 10 in crackdown on swap ... (Aug '10) May '17 Jo Deo 123
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) May '17 Karen 11
News Montebello to monitor intersections (Apr '08) Feb '17 Lbm1 43
News RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed. (May '08) Feb '17 Dave frasier 48
News Driving on these 2 Whittier, Santa Fe Springs a... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Horace Failnig Ger 1

Boulevard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulevard Mortgages