JonBenet Ramsey Case Solved!

JonBenet Ramsey Case Solved!

Posted in the Boulder Forum

CommonSense

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2010
This case is solved. JonBenet died after falling down a spiral staircase in the home.

The night this child was killed, there had been a strand of Christmas lights on this spiral staircase. These lights had been a part of the Christmas decorationon the spiral staircase every Christmas for several years.

The morning the police arrived, the lights were no longer on the staircase, the investigators never knew they had been there, and the Ramseys never said one word about the lights being gone!

The Boulder police refuse to investigate this, even though several people have confirmed that the lights were on the staircase that Christmas and several other people, including two police officers who were at the scene, have confirmed that there were no lights on that spiral staircase when the police arrived.
CommonSense

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Sorry. Wrong state!
Crystal Koso

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jun 5, 2011
CommonSense wrote:
This case is solved. JonBenet died after falling down a spiral staircase in the home.
The night this child was killed, there had been a strand of Christmas lights on this spiral staircase. These lights had been a part of the Christmas decorationon the spiral staircase every Christmas for several years.
The morning the police arrived, the lights were no longer on the staircase, the investigators never knew they had been there, and the Ramseys never said one word about the lights being gone!
The Boulder police refuse to investigate this, even though several people have confirmed that the lights were on the staircase that Christmas and several other people, including two police officers who were at the scene, have confirmed that there were no lights on that spiral staircase when the police arrived.
If this was true I'm not saying it a lie but if this was the way she had died then why stage it and where did the male DNA in her dont touch unless mommy said so part know what i mean plus DNA dont mach the Dad or the brother even though the brother was like 7 or 8 at the time it still dont mach where did it come from if she just trep down the stairs it dont add up stop and thank and i will do the same and together we will find out what realy happend that night in Dec of 1996
Marilyn

Del Mar, CA

#4 Sep 7, 2011
The only person who could testify and knows exactly how she died is dead (her mother). It had to be someone in the family that molested her or a very close family friend.
Angel Sierra

Putnam, CT

#5 Sep 9, 2011
This is a dumb post if she so died just because she fell down the stairs then why was that she was strangled. Instead of being ignorant you should read up on the topic you speak on.
CommonSense wrote:
Angel Sierra

Putnam, CT

#6 Sep 9, 2011
This case was weak...I have not read anything about Police asking relations with any one. The letter was written from some one. The person had a motive but that was not looked into what so ever.
newport ky

Fort Thomas, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2012
if she had fell down the spiral stairs then why was she found in the basement in the wine cellar for???? found strangled....
i know who

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
OJ did it!!
tanner

Desoto, TX

#10 Mar 21, 2013
just rich folks doing what rich folks do.
Lisa

Sweden

#11 Mar 28, 2013
I think her brother did it. The little boy was neglected by their parents. They only focused on her beauty pagents. Poor boy
terry

Portland, OR

#12 Jun 6, 2013
can you please add me to your newsletter?
Bob

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Bull, money talks or doesnt
tanner

Baltimore, MD

#14 Sep 29, 2013
She was the best sex I ever had.
LilMama849013

Foley, AL

#15 Oct 25, 2013
tanner that is disgusting
cormick

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2013
I think she died.
Ranger

Austin, TX

#17 Feb 11, 2014
She died in an accident. Either the brother did it with a golf club (he had hit her in the face 2 years earlier!) or that big flashlight that had NO nada fingerprints on it.

Jon Benet falls due to the brother pushing her and appeared to be dead. Patsy totally panicked at knowing they have to reveal that Burke is abusive toward JB. So instead of calling ER which could have saved JB possibly and the police would have investigated and called it an accident, Patsy and John stage a crime scene. Stupid.

The autopsy and her pediatrician said there had been no molesting so I don't think all these ideas of that hold any water if the AUTOPSY itself did not show this.

There is the other possibility that Patsy herself accidentally caused JB to fall and hit her head either on stairs or in the bathroom. In any case, neither parent did it but they would sure go to a lot of effort to protect the boy.

Why didn't they want him questioned? Hmmm. Why say he was asleep when he is heard saying I am sorry on the 911 call? This case is solvable.
Brandy

United States

#18 Apr 8, 2014
tanner wrote:
She was the best sex I ever had.
ur a stupid f**king pedo.!
Doubtful

San German, Puerto Rico

#19 Dec 17, 2014
The Parents Did it. I still think both Patsy and Jon are guilty, the way I look at it, she was either taken to the basement while she was asleep or either Patsy or Jon dressed up as Santa Claus and told her they had a surprise for her downstairs (Patsy stated something like that once, that she could have done something like that. But that she wouldn't fathom it because she loved her daughter (yeah right). This was planned and they waited until Christmas to do it. Maybe they belonged to some sort of cult and thought by killing her on Christmas would save her from something. Or it was just plain evil and we will never know exactly what happened until Jon says something one day,(if ever)...Patsy can't, she is already dead. If you look at some of the older videos and watch closely you'll see in one particularly where she was about 4 years old, and Burke is playing with a toy, everytime Jon Benet tries to grab for a toy to play with, her mother doesn't let her telling her to stop it, purposely being a jerk to her..it was Christmas for god's sake!.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#20 Mar 29, 2017
Doubtful wrote:
The Parents Did it. I still think both Patsy and Jon are guilty, the way I look at it, she was either taken to the basement while she was asleep or either Patsy or Jon dressed up as Santa Claus and told her they had a surprise for her downstairs (Patsy stated something like that once, that she could have done something like that. But that she wouldn't fathom it because she loved her daughter (yeah right). This was planned and they waited until Christmas to do it. Maybe they belonged to some sort of cult and thought by killing her on Christmas would save her from something. Or it was just plain evil and we will never know exactly what happened until Jon says something one day,(if ever)...Patsy can't, she is already dead. If you look at some of the older videos and watch closely you'll see in one particularly where she was about 4 years old, and Burke is playing with a toy, everytime Jon Benet tries to grab for a toy to play with, her mother doesn't let her telling her to stop it, purposely being a jerk to her..it was Christmas for god's sake!.
I have seen the Christmas videos. Sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: China Wok Restaurant (Mar '10) 16 hr USA 74
Helena Jukebox (Jul '12) 16 hr USA 28
mt nothing but easy expose whitejiggaboo Taboo ... (Mar '12) Thu shnuffmopopo 24
Montana DPHHS not following federal policy (Jan '13) Wed inzeemojomix 50
cults in Helena mt (Jan '15) Nov 18 ICE CREAM 48
mt capitol cult frauds (Oct '11) Nov 15 USA 26
Looking For Mystery Shoppers! Nov 9 Joseph McArdle 1

Boulder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulder Mortgages