Scotts Valley home burglary suspects arrested

Police busted two men Sunday who are suspected of burglarizing at least three homes in the past month. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don Anderson_my real name

Hayward, CA

#23 Feb 11, 2013
lower ocean local wrote:
<quoted text>
so if you admit that housed people are not exempt from criminal behavior, why is it that you want to point the finger at the homeless, as if you are any better?? hypocrite. passing judgement on the homeless is pure classism and is part of the reason that i was not able to get off the street, i was percieved to be a bum , just because i was homeless..........no one would hire me because i did not have a house. because people like you think it is ok to spread hatred of homeless people, so why would anyone hire someone that is hated by most of society?
I experienced Kevin during his middle school years. He wasn't homeless. He had people who seemed to care about him. He just seemed (my opinion) to want to commit any crime that he could, just for his joy at defying society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Center Jan 22 BobbyZ 1
Where did the rain go?: Decembera s promise tur... Jan 21 Annnnning 2
Scotts Valley man sentenced to more than 10 yea... Jan 15 Professor Pat 1
allentown ny inbred (Mar '09) Jan 15 jaymae102 248
Cops and Courts: Jan. 9, 2015: Salinas man hit ... Jan 11 John Stigmata cousin 5
January named Positive Parenting Month for Sant... Jan 7 Rawwk 2
Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) Dec '14 James 25
Boulder Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Boulder Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST