Scotts Valley home burglary suspects ...

Scotts Valley home burglary suspects arrested

There are 21 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Scotts Valley home burglary suspects arrested. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Police busted two men Sunday who are suspected of burglarizing at least three homes in the past month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don Anderson_my real name

Hayward, CA

#23 Feb 11, 2013
lower ocean local wrote:
<quoted text>
so if you admit that housed people are not exempt from criminal behavior, why is it that you want to point the finger at the homeless, as if you are any better?? hypocrite. passing judgement on the homeless is pure classism and is part of the reason that i was not able to get off the street, i was percieved to be a bum , just because i was homeless..........no one would hire me because i did not have a house. because people like you think it is ok to spread hatred of homeless people, so why would anyone hire someone that is hated by most of society?
I experienced Kevin during his middle school years. He wasn't homeless. He had people who seemed to care about him. He just seemed (my opinion) to want to commit any crime that he could, just for his joy at defying society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
News Comcast unveils faster Internet for Santa Cruz Aug 10 EL3amloon 1
News Santa Cruz County man accused of lewd acts with... Jul '15 nanoanomaly 16
allentown ny inbred (Mar '09) Jul '15 Allen 262
News 4-H and FFA youth attend sheep and goat camp in... Jul '15 Here Is One 1
News 5 Embarrassing Foot Conditions - and What You C... Jul '15 CaseyJones 1
News County, Sierra Northern fail to see eye to eye ... (Sep '10) Jul '15 The Truth Hurts 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boulder Creek Mortgages