Scotts Valley home burglary suspects arrested

Police busted two men Sunday who are suspected of burglarizing at least three homes in the past month. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the dog

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2008
This is a Great story. These Buuutholes got caught red handed with the goods. You gotta love that. They spread bad feelings everywhere they rob. These guys spread the feelings of violation. After they leave the house they robbed the people have a bad feeling in there gut every night when they go to sleep for a long long time. I hope the jail is not good to these guys. I hope they get a little taste of the bad stuff in life. Get a taste of what they spread around.
Head In The Sand

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2008
Just a couple of local boys who were probably bored. We need more things to do for our youth in Scotts Valley. Not like it was a S.C. gang member or anything like that.
"This sort of thing never happens in Scotts Valley".
realist

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Oct 6, 2008
Hmm. I don't think I remember any recent news about illegal aliens committing crimes, gang problems, vagrants causing a stink, drum circle dopers, mentally unstable pot smoking city council candidates, sleeping bans, begging....etc...in Scotts Valley. What are they doing right up there? Is it that progressive socio-communists aren't in charge?
whats funny

Watsonville, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2008
according to Scotts Valley police officer Efraim Contreras.

i cant believe he framed the whiteman for this re got da m diculous if you ask me. and im sure you didnt
SVDisgust

San Pablo, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2008
I have lived in SV five years, we have had our vehicle stolen,keyed, and tires slashed, yard items stolen, many incidents of vandalism caused by youth in the neighborhood, neighbor kids shooting animals with their bb guns and killing birds.(SPCA did not care) Once a bomb was set off across the street at a business, and one bright and sunny day, four cops at my door looking for a felony veh theft suspect that parked the car in front of our house, and hid under a storm drain. And we live in what is supposed to be a nice neighborhood. The crime is the same here, its just bored white kids not gang punks. Not much differance. SV is mainly sleezy types on meth,and out of control kids. I lived on 20 acres of land in Prunedale for 10 years, not one crime occured. SV is a big problem area. Especially the white yuppie children gone wild becuase they are turned loose every day by their trophy wife Moms, that are to busy to spend time with them, or to busy shopping or driving their SUV's in circles. Gangs of Kids on skateborads terrorize drivers every day in the shopping centers, are verbally abusive and harm our cars. Cops don't care, and neither do their parents.
Trophy Moms

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2008
SVDisgust wrote:
I have lived in SV five years, we have had our vehicle stolen,keyed, and tires slashed, yard items stolen, many incidents of vandalism caused by youth in the neighborhood, neighbor kids shooting animals with their bb guns and killing birds.(SPCA did not care) Once a bomb was set off across the street at a business, and one bright and sunny day, four cops at my door looking for a felony veh theft suspect that parked the car in front of our house, and hid under a storm drain. And we live in what is supposed to be a nice neighborhood. The crime is the same here, its just bored white kids not gang punks. Not much differance. SV is mainly sleezy types on meth,and out of control kids. I lived on 20 acres of land in Prunedale for 10 years, not one crime occured. SV is a big problem area. Especially the white yuppie children gone wild becuase they are turned loose every day by their trophy wife Moms, that are to busy to spend time with them, or to busy shopping or driving their SUV's in circles. Gangs of Kids on skateborads terrorize drivers every day in the shopping centers, are verbally abusive and harm our cars. Cops don't care, and neither do their parents.
"Trophy wife Moms"? Wow, I haven't heard that term in a long time. Just another way to discriminate.

What makes someone a Trophy Wife? Someone who takes care of their health and looks good? How do you KNOW they are busy shopping? Do you stalk them to find out their routine?

It sounds like you think they don't work - most of them do. Get to know people before you judge.

P.S. Sorry you had your vehicle stolen, keyed, and tires slashed, yard items stolen - but don't blame Moms. These were men over age 18 that were in today's article. Not Moms.
whats funny

Watsonville, CA

#8 Oct 6, 2008
immigrant moms blame them thats what we do here right?
lower ocean local

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2008
gosh, would ya look at that, another crime committed by white locals that live in houses, i think we should deport them all.
Slappy

San Jose, CA

#10 Oct 6, 2008
Trophy Moms wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trophy wife Moms"? Wow, I haven't heard that term in a long time. Just another way to discriminate.
What makes someone a Trophy Wife? Someone who takes care of their health and looks good? How do you KNOW they are busy shopping? Do you stalk them to find out their routine?
It sounds like you think they don't work - most of them do. Get to know people before you judge.
P.S. Sorry you had your vehicle stolen, keyed, and tires slashed, yard items stolen - but don't blame Moms. These were men over age 18 that were in today's article. Not Moms.
Stop whining and go slap you kid.
whats funny

Watsonville, CA

#12 Oct 6, 2008
deport them back to england and scotland the whole bunch of them. bloody locals
SV SC

Pittsburg, CA

#13 Oct 6, 2008
SVDisgust wrote:
Tell you what. Head right back down south and don't turn back. Here's the great thing about America, you have the freedom to move. So, please, please, leave My town. FYI, dick head, no place is perfect. But, again, please leave. Back to Prune-tucky with you!
Elizabeth

AOL

#14 Oct 6, 2008
SVDisgust wrote:
The SPCA isnt who responds to animal abuse cases. The Santa Cruz Animal Services Authority does. BOTH agentcies care. YOU have to care enough to report abuse properly.
You are a moron

San Leandro, CA

#15 Oct 6, 2008
lower ocean local wrote:
gosh, would ya look at that, another crime committed by white locals that live in houses, i think we should deport them all.
Sounds great, except citizens can't BE deported. Can stick their @zz in jail, though.

Illegals, however, can and should be.

You really need to get over the homeless thing. Homeless can and do commit crimes. Being homeless does not exempt one from the laws. Especially if you break them often.
realist

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Oct 7, 2008
SVDisgust wrote:
So do you live in East Oakland or what? Troll.
lower ocean local

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2008
You are a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great, except citizens can't BE deported. Can stick their @zz in jail, though.
Illegals, however, can and should be.
You really need to get over the homeless thing. Homeless can and do commit crimes. Being homeless does not exempt one from the laws. Especially if you break them often.
there is nothing in my post that suggests that homeless people do not commit crimes, however, there are posts all over topix suggesting that housed people are innocent. and this is my point, nobody is exempt, so i was sarcastically trying to say that.
You are a moron

San Leandro, CA

#18 Oct 7, 2008
Say what? Where has ANYONE said 'housed people are innocent'? People definitely condemn the bums, but that is not the same. You've got some seriously foggy lenses on those rose colored glasses.
lower ocean local

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2008
You are a moron wrote:
Say what? Where has ANYONE said 'housed people are innocent'? People definitely condemn the bums, but that is not the same. You've got some seriously foggy lenses on those rose colored glasses.
so if you admit that housed people are not exempt from criminal behavior, why is it that you want to point the finger at the homeless, as if you are any better?? hypocrite. passing judgement on the homeless is pure classism and is part of the reason that i was not able to get off the street, i was percieved to be a bum , just because i was homeless..........no one would hire me because i did not have a house. because people like you think it is ok to spread hatred of homeless people, so why would anyone hire someone that is hated by most of society?
Heya

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Oct 18, 2008
Kevin Sharp has always been a lil punk since High School what a dumbass. His sister is fine as hell though!
Don Anderson_my real name

Hayward, CA

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Trophy Moms wrote:
<quoted text>
<My son was an associate of Kevin Sharp. His mom, not a trophy by my standards, pushed my son away from an interest in computers so she could have more time with the men in her life. Her son ended up associated with Kevin. From that point on the police were a constant reminder that Kevin Sharp was and is a criminal. My son's mother thought it was better for my son to spend time with a criminal than interfere with her love-life. I don't think "trophy wife" is an appropriate phrase, but selfish and uncaring about their kids might be on target. I express this as an opinion. It's certainly not universal or an absolute.
Don Anderson_my real name

Hayward, CA

#22 Feb 11, 2013
My son was an associate of Kevin Sharp. His mom, not a trophy by my standards, pushed my son away from an interest in computers so she could have more time with the men in her life. Her son ended up associated with Kevin. From that point on the police were a constant reminder that Kevin Sharp was and is a criminal. My son's mother thought it was better for my son to spend time with a criminal than interfere with her love-life. I don't think "trophy wife" is an appropriate phrase, but selfish and uncaring about their kids might be on target. I express this as an opinion. It's certainly not universal or an absolute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Things I Expect at IDF Nov 20 ray ibrahim 2
Santa Cruz tech: Help wanted Nov 15 Eric 3
BREAKING NEWS: Fatal motorcycle wreck in Los Ga... (Apr '08) Nov 15 Ana 38
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... Nov 10 Get a job ColbyLOSER 11
Coming soon to your mail box - November 4 elect... Nov 5 I am sorry 3
Artist Thomas Kinkade died suddenly of natural ... (Apr '12) Oct 30 Karen Ettien 23
Kumra Muder Trial: Jailed Ex-Prostitute Testifi... Oct '14 1st lady 1
Boulder Creek Dating
Find my Match

Boulder Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boulder Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boulder Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST