Family Upset With Officer Who Shot Their Dog

May 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cbs4denver.com

The Boulder district attorney is investigating the death of a dog killed by a police officer.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
RoastPuppy

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 24, 2011
Now I understand why the JonBenet Ramsey case hasnít been solved. The DA is too busy investigating garbage like this! The people should be happy they have a police officer who is a good enough marksman to hit a moving dog, not investigating him for wasting the fleabag.

Since: Feb 11

Denver, CO

#2 May 24, 2011
Obviously not a pet enthusiast...

So what you really mean is "Let us just allow our police force to go on a pet shooting spree and see how many 5 year olds we can devastate by systematically killing off their pets."

Makes as much sense as tazering 11 year olds instead of just simply taking away their big "dangerous" stick, and ticketing the mother for being an obvious bad parent.

Even mail men and other service workers who visit residential homes have the sense to rely on pet owners to control their pets, and do not have to rely on violence. Sounds to me like this dog was turning back to his owner and not even looking at the cop when he got a bullet.

That doggy was going to lick me!!!

Hey if we lay down for this, we can look forward to police getting even more aggressive and for even less reason. I know I am looking forward to that, aren't you?
I know the facts

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2011
Pet owners should control their animals. Dumb humans should not be allowed to own pets, which covers about 50% of the population, and 90% of Boulder.
Storm Warning

Cadott, WI

#4 Jun 23, 2011
bad cop no doughnnut
Brent

Waverly, OH

#5 Jul 3, 2013
RoastPuppy wrote:
Now I understand why the JonBenet Ramsey case hasnít been solved. The DA is too busy investigating garbage like this! The people should be happy they have a police officer who is a good enough marksman to hit a moving dog, not investigating him for wasting the fleabag.
That dog wasn't coming at him you idiot. That's the point.

Some people just aren't intelligent.
Brent

Waverly, OH

#6 Jul 3, 2013
I know the facts wrote:
Pet owners should control their animals. Dumb humans should not be allowed to own pets, which covers about 50% of the population, and 90% of Boulder.
You know no facts. The owner have the dog a command and the dog was walking back towards her. You must be officer Chester's family. What a moron.
JimBob

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2013
It is somewhat hard to believe that you Colorado Liberals still let the police carry weapons!

Better gun laws for the Law Enforcement Community would have saved this dog. Take guns out of the hands of Law Enforcement Officers to preclude such instances from happening again.
Brent

Lucasville, OH

#8 Jul 3, 2013
JimBob wrote:
It is somewhat hard to believe that you Colorado Liberals still let the police carry weapons!
Better gun laws for the Law Enforcement Community would have saved this dog. Take guns out of the hands of Law Enforcement Officers to preclude such instances from happening again.
So, what would an officer do in the event of being fired upon, genius?

They need their guns. However, if you can't handle a dog in your general vicinity then you're too much of a wuss to be a cop anyway.
JimBob

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Brent wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what would an officer do in the event of being fired upon, genius?
They need their guns. However, if you can't handle a dog in your general vicinity then you're too much of a wuss to be a cop anyway.
Have a lot of difficulty recognizing sarcasm - call your butt buddy obama for help, moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outdoor cigarette smoking, e-cigarettes banned ... 16 hr BillDuckman 3
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Sat Terry 83
free tess damm!! (Mar '07) Fri tess is evil 64
Debate: Ferguson - Erie, CO Aug 28 angel31 3
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Aug 26 nome515 22
Speaking of the Ramsey case, what about this mo... (Jun '06) Aug 25 Justice 507
Xiaomi Redmi 1S India lancio martedž; Prezzo gi... Aug 25 touxet 1
•••
•••
Boulder Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boulder Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boulder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Boulder News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boulder
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••