Obama makes me embarassed to be black.

Obama makes me embarassed to be black.

Posted in the Boulder Forum

Reginald

Boulder, CO

#1 Nov 5, 2012
He is just such the stereotypical lying, theiving, stealing, lazy "negro" It has just been terrible. Guantanamo open, Bush's withdrawal plan (followed), rape of Afghanistan (still happening)It so funny how we (black men) can make white women do anything out of guilt. Reaslise this white women, obama is talking monkey, any look at the debates show a man with about the IQ of 108-110,; He is simply George Bush Jr, jr. Barrack Obama(HN) Illinois. Women should not be allowed to vote.
mdresch

Bloomington, IN

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Absolutely ridiculous. Undoubtedly written by someone with a grudge. The two debates I saw, Obama, clearly bested Romney in brains and policy. Gingrich after one of the primary debates when challenged on his poor performance, said, "I was a deer in the headlights, Romney had just changed every position he had campaigned on, and rewritten his record as governor." Or something to the same effect. I'm sure President Obama had the same feeling when Romney had told people for six months they were getting a 20% tax cut, and during the debate said no one was getting a tax cut during his administration. Can you say liar?
Buck Foulder

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 7, 2012
The children picked Santa Obama over jobs and hard work. Start saving $$ as much as you can now children because when Santa Obama runs out of gifts and presents
you are going to find your self f*%ked and it will be a little to late to still blame Bush by then.
red dawn

Baytown, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2012
seems like nothing is ever oboooombies fault, always some one else's fault.
OU81too

Littleton, CO

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Libral white women will gladly get on their knees to suck a big black C*#k because they all feel "white guilt" about the past. This is where Obama got a lot of his votes. Black guys know this game and libral white women let them selves get used. just the way it is.
Watch For Finger

Littleton, CO

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I will never look at a woman with an Obama sticker on her Subaru the same ever again !!
Not From Boulder

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Disgusting, lying, cheating, U.S. hating, flag burning liberals.

When can we cut this country on half so that half of us don’t have to live next to the librals (the enemy of the USA)??

Prediction: Before this administration is done Obama will be exposed as one of the biggest lying, divisive, scamming, snake oil salesman in history and 51% fell for it.

Obama Lied – People Died.
Happy

Panama City Beach, FL

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Obama passed healthcare people thrived.
Baracka Clause

Denver, CO

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Baracka Claus is comin' to town

You better not work
You better not try
Get your hand out
I'm telling you why

If you're a success
I'm taxin' you twice
Gonna reverse who's naughty and nice

Hey!

I'll pay you just for sleeping
Don't work, stay home and play
You will care if you're bad or good
'Cause if you're bad you get more cake

So, Republicans watch out
I'm lookin' real fly
Media shouts 'We elected our guy'

Hey!

The market's goin' down
Why do you have a frown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Boulder Golden ! (Mar '15) Dec 6 Ericb 15
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Dec 5 becky 687
News Get used to heat records; study predicts far mo... Nov 21 Frogface Kate 1
Reward offered in Ramsey case Nov 21 TCB 7
What happened to Grandma's Kitchen???? Nov 17 Anonymous 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont (May '16) Nov 17 Cameo 11
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Nov 15 DAD 1,136

Boulder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance