First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kory

Denver, CO

#24 Dec 19, 2008
when i was 5 i stole a pack of bubble gum from a poor stinky kid in a trailer park... prison here i come!!!!!!!!!! p.s. DONT TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby D-iatchez

Boulder, CO

#25 Feb 9, 2010
Charles Bronson-style wrote:
Why is this being totally ignored by the media? If Linda Damm was such a lousy parent that her daughter Tess felt compelled to plot her murder, what sort of parenting led Bryan Grove to choke and stab to death his girlfriend's mother? Where does the adoptive father, Keith Grove, figure into this? Linda Damm, being deceased and unable to defend herself from any character assassination, is an easy target; but she wasn't the parent of Bryan Grove! Are Boulder yuppies and Boulder media afraid of questioning Keith Grove, who is alive and well and able to sue for libel/slander?
Yuppie = young urban professional
presumably, the people in power are too old to count as "yuppies", so your insult is silly. You're not a kid anymore - time to start doing things for yourself, like giving real arguments sans ad hominem attacks.
Carol

La Vergne, TN

#26 Jul 29, 2012
Ok, I know NOT these folks, but just saw on TV. Pretty clear to me that Bryan loved Tess desperately and being the YOUNG guy he was at the time, would do ANYTHING for her, including lying. Based on things I have seen on Crime shows, the mother's stabbing was PERSONAL. I don't see Bryan having that much hatred towards her, only Tess. But that's my opinion - hate it if he lied for her b/c he will be in jail a long time while she is on the outside living her life. Don't know how she could, even if she didn't do it - some people have no conscience. God bless Bryan's family because I feel for them - they have also lost a loved one.
yvette gonzales

United States

#27 Jul 29, 2012
MISS FENIMORE LISTEN TO YOURSELF? YOUR PROUD TO HAVE CHEATED WITH A COLD BLOODED MURDERED! I THINK YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR BACK NOW FOR REVEILING SUCH B.S CAUSE LIL MISS DAMM MIGHT DO WHAT BRYAN DID TO HER MOTHER TO YOU! I THINK ALL OF YOU KIDS ARE SPOILED BRATS THAT DESPERATELY NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL SO YOU`LL CAN LEARN HOW TO SPELL! & YOU GOING TO SEE THAT LOSER IN JAIL IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF YOU HAVING A LONG LINE OF LOSER LOVERS! YOU ARE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP BUT IN YOUR CASE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ENJOY BEING AROUND IGNORANT TRASH! & WOW THAT SAYS PLENTY ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A PLEASANT LIFE STANDING BEHIND PEOPLE LIKE BRYAN!
Brian

Spring Hill, FL

#28 Jul 30, 2012
Just saw this on tv, whole thing was tragic, another case of a whore lying, using and manipulating a guy.. Love can make people blind. Not sure if he really killed her or if Tess did and he lied for her but I still say Tess is the more evil one, to kill her own mother or manipulate bryon to do it, that's her own flesh and blood the one who brought her into this world. That's one sick evil little girl and she deserves everything she gets. I personally feel like bryon is a victim of Tess In a way but He made a decision and now he's gotta Live with it. I'll bet he realizes now that a piece of pussy isn't worth it. Call him a monster all you want but i know exactly how girls like Tess work and I kinda feel for the guy.
liL BrEeZy

United States

#29 Sep 9, 2012
i dnt know bryan grove i just saw the crime show he waz on @ i think he made a big mistake but he iz human @ i think people should give him a break i can tell he iz a good person @ tess waz a bad influence on him.i dnt know wht he saw in her she looks cracked out.@ hez gorgeous .so to hiz ex girlfriend allyson pleaze give him my address so he can write to me my name iz EDYTH WILSON 876 SECOND AVE SAN BRUNO CALIFORNIA 94066
Greenbean

Poughkeepsie, NY

#30 May 28, 2013
He is a scumbag. So is she. No one has the right to kill anyone. Enjoy the other psychos in jail.
Joe

United States

#31 Jul 7, 2013
Hot for the Boulder Trailer park...maybe
dont know bryan grove wrote:
bryan grove is a cold blooded murderer? what else is there to know? if u have been following the case.... bryan already admitted to the murder so what ur saying is already WRONG..tess was not with bryan just for the sex... tess was hot and could be with anyone....bryan just had a weak mind and fell for tess game she played on him and now look at bryan lol.... all alone and about to get butt raped but bubba ( im sure allyson fenimore that he looks good lol ) all in all bryan has a sick and twisted mind and it costs him his life like he deserves...
George

Tacoma, WA

#32 Dec 27, 2013
catie earley wrote:
Bryan Grove to you fu**rs was not a bad person, misunderstood yes, but his life wasn't all that great, I've knowen him since I was in middle school, and if you knew him as well as me as well as others, you would know he was in love with Tess, and he did it for her. You claim you would kill for love, well he did and now you all scream out, saying his so bad. Well f**k you, you don't know him, and you're only hearing part of the story.
Wow, talk about being a misunderstood child. Maybe after you finish up with puberty you'll understand that in our society IF YOU KILL SOMEONE, YOU GO YO JAIL! "I am not understanding how it is doing in India, though."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Crime Blotter: Drunken cowboy 20 hr Usbdidbdi 1
Health Care - Boulder, CO (Sep '09) Apr 20 Mary 21
News Colorado fetal homicide bill mired in familiar,... Apr 19 Elise Gingerich 1
Don't Boulder Golden ! Apr 17 Loyal Lab 2
Boulder Drivers Voted Rudest & Most Arrogant in... Apr 15 Bird Watcher 1
News Colorado lake overwhelmed with thousands goldfish Apr 12 Observer 7
Boulder, CO homelessness blog Mar 31 Not a do-gooder 1
More from around the web

Boulder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]