Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2007

Judged:

Why is this being totally ignored by the media? If Linda Damm was such a lousy parent that her daughter Tess felt compelled to plot her murder, what sort of parenting led Bryan Grove to choke and stab to death his girlfriend's mother? Where does the adoptive father, Keith Grove, figure into this? Linda Damm, being deceased and unable to defend herself from any character assassination, is an easy target; but she wasn't the parent of Bryan Grove! Are Boulder yuppies and Boulder media afraid of questioning Keith Grove, who is alive and well and able to sue for libel/slander?
PFC Tyler

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2007

Judged:

Ken Grove was a good father to Bryan. Bryan had a lot of problems with his mother. He was very angry most the time he was home and she was around. There were times when they'd fight until he got so mad he'd storm out. Now yes, I am one of Bryan's friends. I was with him for most of the past year. This shocks me completely. After i joined the US Army i hadn't heard much from him. My wife was letting me know things back home and told me he found some new girl and that he wasn't around much. It makes everything worse knowing he killed her on my 21st Birthday which i had to spend in Fort Benning. I have my theories on this case and my opinions, but no one will listen to a soldier. So all i'm going to say is that i believe this is all wrong.
Not-so-PC

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2007

Judged:

Bryan Grove is a punk.
catie earley

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2007

Judged:

Bryan Grove to you fu**rs was not a bad person, misunderstood yes, but his life wasn't all that great, I've knowen him since I was in middle school, and if you knew him as well as me as well as others, you would know he was in love with Tess, and he did it for her. You claim you would kill for love, well he did and now you all scream out, saying his so bad. Well f**k you, you don't know him, and you're only hearing part of the story.
U FREAKIN MORON KATIE

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2007

Judged:

KATIE U REJECT, BRYAN GROVE IS A LOSER...WHAT A HORRIBLE MURDER PLOT... THEY LEAVE THE MOTHER IN THE TRUNK FOR 2 WEEKS LOL... HOW DUMB COULD THEY BE... THEN WHEN TESS SEES THE COPS THE FIRST THING SHE SAYS IS " I DIDNT DO IT" HAHAHAHAHHA 2 BAD BRYANS FRIEND IS TESTEFYING AGAINST HIM AND WILL ONLY GET 2 YEARS TO SCREW BRIAN AND TESS... TESS AND BRYAN FOR FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!!! THOSE DAMN MURDERS WILL NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN HAAHAHHAHA!!!!
Allyson Fenimore

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2007

Judged:

Brian(PFC)Tyler is right, Bryan has a ton of problems in his life. he's suck a great guy. I know him so well. I probably know more about him than anyone. yes I may be his ex, the one he cheated on with Tess, but Tess only loved him for the sex and he didnt relize that till now. I talk to him every chance i get. I went to see him a few weeks ago, he looks great o be in such a horrible place. Bryan is strong. I do not believe Bryan killed her. If you truly knew him you'd understand. He's way to nice and sweet. he might now look it and many people may be scared of him but he's just a giant teddy bear. you all really sicken me with your horrid words. your judging him over this which many dont really think hes done. you dont know him. and like Catie Earley said, FUCK you guys, you dont know him, and a lot of what the media says is wrong!

just mind your busneiss
dont know bryan grove

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

bryan grove is a cold blooded murderer? what else is there to know? if u have been following the case.... bryan already admitted to the murder so what ur saying is already WRONG..tess was not with bryan just for the sex... tess was hot and could be with anyone....bryan just had a weak mind and fell for tess game she played on him and now look at bryan lol.... all alone and about to get butt raped but bubba ( im sure allyson fenimore that he looks good lol ) all in all bryan has a sick and twisted mind and it costs him his life like he deserves...
koldkase

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Well, I guess the true victim in this, THE MURDERED MOTHER, is of no consequence to some. La di da. Poor Bryan. Big croc tears for the killer who ended HER life.

Lots of young people fight with their parents. Thankfully, most don't decide to murder someone "for love". When all you lost souls grow up and have your own kids, you might have a different opinion about this KILLER.

As for the ex-girlfriend, you're blinded by your history with this killer. One day, you'll thank Tess. It could have been YOUR MOM, after all.
diesel

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Judged:

Bryan Grove was adopted as was his sister. He was abandoned as baby by his mother in India. He was adopted by good Christian parents. They aren't perfect people, but they tried their best to give their adopted children a home. That's the facts. Before you throw stones at the parents, you better do your homework. Bryan will have to account for his actions, both on earth and with his maker.

Ask yourself this. Have you tried to do good? Have you failed when you tried. Most people can't answer the first question.
bryan grove wannabe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Judged:

bryan grove sux and will rot in jail!! i hope tess only gets 25 years so i can date her when she gets out!
HAHA

Winter Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

Judged:

dont know bryan grove wrote:
tess was hot and could be with anyone
[img]http://extras.mnginteract ive.com/live/media/site36/2007 /0311/20070311__20070312_A1_CD 12LAFAYETTE~3_200.JPG[/img]

she doesn't look that hot to me i don't know about you guys lol
stop hating

Goleta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

Judged:

stop hating and grow up. i knew bryan and he was genuinely a good person. yes he had problems, which i think were mental.... he often had dark thoughts, especially years ago when we were realy good friends and he was in middle school... people do things that they regret. he murdered linda and he'll pay the price, but stop acting like you know what you are talking about. pick up a newspaper and READ because there's a bunch of BS on these posts.
mmfcl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Judged:

ok idont think he did anything wrong icp adn twiztid lead a group of family and they have a reson to do what the do so haterz stop hatin just think at least it wasnt u so think about that
john smith

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

bryan grove looks like a hindu LOL

and that jared guy too...why is everyone indian here and their white ass names.>>LOL...that tess chick looks fawkin fuggy..HAHAHA
get the story straight

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

Judged:

ok seriously, you cant go around saying that brian grove is a fuck up... he isn't. half of you dont even know him. you dont know what he's gone through, i know this is no excuse to kill anyone but you cant judge what kind of person he is. thats bull shit. when i knew him in middle school he was one of the most genuinely nice guys, but you had to TRY to get to know him. he was commonly missunderstood but not a bad person. seriously get your head out of your ass and understand that this one bad decision screwed his life up misserably, but he's probably a more honest and true person than you are.
Charles Bronson-style

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

Judged:

Yes, we know that Bryan Grove has a cult following among young people here in Boulder.

That speaks for itself.
what

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

Judged:

He's a great guy?? Most people are great when they are children. Stop holding onto what he was like in the past. He killed someone!
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Judged:

Alot of you guys seem to have frown up with Bryan and Tess. Can someone explain what ICP influence had to do with it?
story straight

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

can't judge?? that is exactly what is supposed to happen when you kill someone. YOU ARE JUDGED!! GET IT MORON??
Are you serious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

OMG people...how can you post "hes a great guy". Have you read the reports? Do you know just what he did? How can someone so "great" do that? Tess has NO remorse for what she has done. In fact she has blamed others for this. Bryan? Well he sits in jail wanting pitty from others because of his "medical" issues. Gimme a break.....both of them deserve to rot in hell and dream of Linda EVERY NIGHT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boulder Discussions

Search the Boulder Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... 7 hr gotgum 168
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Jul 7 good hacker 610
Review: Infinite Tax Solutions Jul 5 Michael Thompson 1
Franklin County Sheriff Dane Anthony completes ... (May '10) Jul 4 anonymous 7
Why are Boulder people such A**%OLES ?? (Jul '10) Jul 2 Prejudged Boulderite 45
Carbon-Sensing Satellite Prepares For Second La... Jul 2 SpaceBlues 5
How 2 tennis balls can change your life - on Ki... Jul 2 Eric Jeffrey 1
•••
•••