BOULDER, Colo.-Nearly 15 years ago in 1996, a 6-year-old little girl, who the media constantly refers to as a pageant queen, JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in her parents' Boulder, Colorado mansion the day after Christmas.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canyon News.
#775 Oct 27, 2013
Reading back is refreshing my memories of this case. May I toss in a theory?
The post a year ago about refrangent material found in JB's vagina leads me to this: cellulose may be refrangent. Many plastics definitely are. The missing/replaced doll was plastic. The duct tape may have been taken from the doll; the brown and blue fibres found on JB match the colour of the doll's clothing. OK? So we have
BR smacks JB with something, too hard, knocks her out.
Parents (or likely just Patsy) find out. What to do? what to do?
* I agree the garrotting is to cover the assumed broken neck. The cord used was the original hanger cord of the painting that was removed; it may be many years old and you'd not expect to find any more of it in the house. Not in drawers; maybe on other pictures but they never looked at that did they?
* Nobody just murders a child, right? it is always rapists, right? so she needs to look assaulted for a cover-up to work.
* THE DOLL. She's prepared to strangle her child, believing her already dead, but she's not prepared to digitally rape her. So she uses an arm or a leg of the doll.
* explains refrangent material
* explains bruising and bleeding
* explains blue fibre matching the doll's clothing in the vaginal area
* explains why the doll has to be removed (and later replaced with a new one)
* explains vaginal opening being wider than expected from a finger, which is what suspicions of previous abuse are based on -- it is a 15" doll
Then, being a mother who in her own strange way does love her child, she arranges her clothes neatly.(Oversize pants? needed to cover the Pampers so nobody suspects; no big mystery to me).
Since: May 11
#776 Oct 27, 2013
this is weird:
I was just reading my weekly horoscope by astrologer Ed Tamplin and read his blog that happened to be all about--you guessed it, JonBenet! He talked about all the planets in her chart, as well as Patsy, JR, and Burke's. Long analysis short, Ed predicts the case WILL be solved by EARLY 2015. Let's hope astrology's real:D
Since: Jul 10
#778 Oct 28, 2013
Maybe we can all hang our hat on this prediction (tic) after all, the IDI hang "all their hats" on so much less! ;)
Since: May 11
#779 Oct 28, 2013
LOL! Yes, hang your hat on Ed's prediction, it's a surer bet than JMK in the pantry with a can of cheez whiz;)
Add your comments below
|Is Katy Perry Really JonBenet Ramsey?! See Holl... (Apr '17)||17 hr||Texxy||4|
|Biggest police error over JonBenet revealed by ... (Dec '16)||Dec 11||KCinNYC||11|
|Colorado is Full....Now go Home ! (Apr '16)||Dec 11||Cochise||33|
|Twenty years later, there's little hope that Jo... (Dec '16)||Dec 10||Texxy||19|
|Car on lookout mountain (Jul '06)||Dec 10||Reggie Bottoms||5|
|'The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey': Everything We L... (Apr '17)||Dec 10||Texxy||4|
Find what you want!
Search Boulder Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC